Razer Prototype were stolen during CES 2017

Razer Prototype were stolen during CES 2017

I hope they install some shitty OS on it like linux and give it back

>yfw a Sup Forumsentooman steals it, installs gentoo, slaps tidus on it, and gives it back.

>[email protected]

was it that triple monitor laptop thing??

>Razer

Don't worry it'll be worthless in a month when it breaks.

>jews 12 year olds out of their parents' money
>makes shit overpriced products that die in months

Get stolen from some more, would ya?

>somewhere in the world someone is enjoying his gentoo i3 desktop on a 3 monitor laptop or re-watching yuru yuri/love live on a dank gaming projector

I got a blackwidow (the one with cherry blues) on clearance at some brick and mortar a few years back and it's never failed me

never
ever

Give it back Tyrone

is it the laptop or projector?

It was me
I took it
It was the triple monitor laptop
I'm going to put Ututo on it, tiling WM, background consisting of Stallman with a harem of scantily clad lolis, a Tux sticker over the Windows key, cum on the keyboard several times and let it dry, put a bunch of autistic stickers on the back, rub it all over with cheetos and supergluing a pair of shimapan on the bottom half.
Then I'm mailing it back.

I got a tournament edition as my first mkb and it has done me well. The razer greens are similar to blues and are a good starter board, especially for what I paid.

>madman

I saw two cunts riding these around at CES yesterday. Should I call the cops next time?

inb4 it ends up being their own employees.

>ming-liang fishnigger-gook cant keep prototype safe

He deserves it. Any company this careless is fucking pathetic. Makes sense it would be razer too "muh edgy xx360nosc0peGamerxx snaaaaakes"

Pretty much this. If you bring one of a kind prototypes or concepts to trade shows you better fucking be all over that shit. Don't come crying when your precious little prototype that can fit into a backpack was stolen after being let unguarded for hours.

Oh wow, did it have a new shade of green leds? Or perhaps mechanical switches made in Bhutan now?

Chinks stealing from chinks. Pottery.

Give it back Jamal

The proper way to respond.

lol what a fag

>no reward
>actually managing to lose a valuable prototype
>not chaining that prototype to the ground

Amazing

ruh roh ming ree rooks a rika we rost da prototype green err ee dee keyboad agayn

Which prototypes were stolen?