Wtf was his fucking problem?

wtf was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/1octb/reddit_cofounder_aaron_swartz_discusses_how_he/
reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/1octb/reddit_cofounder_aaron_swartz_discusses_how_he/c1odpo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was to smart

>to

Apparently you aren't

python fag

he got in trouble for stealing books from the MIT library. don't you read the news?

He thought, "oh, this is a messed up system, I'll commit a MASSIVE number of IP violations in one go. That will surely change things!"

Yeah, the feds were cunts about going for the maximum conceivable charges, but Jesus fucking Christ was he ever a fucking idiot man-child to think that was the way to fix the problems with research IP.

>tfw to intelligent to be this new

I don't use this board, what am I missing?

Schwartz was a cool guy but also a little odd. He was extremely smart but lacked common sense in many ways. I feel he got wrapped up in the "bubble of amazing" that surrounded him as he got more popular and started to feel like some kind of information superhero and that he was untouchable because of his friends in the tech world. He fucked up though and found out the hard way that hacking isn't like in the movies and that if you get caught and are well known they will fuck you hard to make an example.

You forgot this isn't reddit.

was to gay for this earth

I've never used it

you missed the cuckbaot stormfag, now fuck off back to /pol.

its a shit system but a savior is appearing

sci-hub.ac

I don't use Sup Forums either

A guy who's persona grew much larger than the reality.

then just fuckoff oven dodger

it's a dip you meme
>tfw to intelligent

to edgy to actually complete anything of his own

mommy thinks hes a genius though

killed himself because of cowardice

good riddance

I went to high school with a guy who was the spitting image of him, and he was autistic, too, so he's my baseline for what Schwartz would act like. Criminals may have criminal physiology, so I don't see why the same thinking can't be applied to autists.

I commit IP violations every day and I'm not in jail

Ignore the basement dwellers ITT, the guy was a genius and he thought scientific papers should be freely available to all. I happen to agree with him, too bad he became an hero instead.

Old reddit thread where he gets called out for being a diva

reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/1octb/reddit_cofounder_aaron_swartz_discusses_how_he/

Autism and a massive underbite.

Rekt by spez

reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/1octb/reddit_cofounder_aaron_swartz_discusses_how_he/c1odpo/

The government assassinated him

>a massive underbite.
I lost, it's always annoyed me too how you can literally see the autism on his face.

spez is a cuck