Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VijY
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/970739
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vivaldi bruh?

Needs Vivaldi and Edge.

This

Besides the WebKit that some faggot added some two days ago this image is several years old and too old to include those things.

Which one should I use for my old WinXP laptop? Firefox seems too heavy.

Palemoon. Install some lightweight Linux distro while your at it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

qutebrowser

No, just no.

But w3m has images.

epiphany safari?

>chromium
>no privacy issues
>firefox not in that category as well
Isn't Midori Epiphany now?

Comodo is botnet. Market share doesn't matter, so opera can be moved to botnet. Chromium has privacy issues, so move it way down (downloads proprietary Google code in background).

But Opera is great you mongoloids

Google Chrome is not botnet. It's Chromium, but with functions that can't be open sourced. Mostly for licensing issues. Such as the PDF viewer.

Google programs Chromium and then takes the closed source elements they need and package it together to make Google Chrome.

Depends on how this chart is calculated. If it's by "normies" standards, then Google Chrome is the only one deserving of God Tier. With Chromium being Excellent Tier as it does not have all the functionality "normies" require.

If it's by Sup Forums standards then Firefox is the only God Tier browser because it's the only one that truly follows Sup Forums beliefs. Mostly.

Safari is much better than Internet Explorer. Don't group them together just because they're the default on their respective operating systems.

Opera is just Chromium with Ad-block. That doesn't work.

What's so great about Comodo Dragon/IceDragon? And SeaMonkey for that fact. Never used them. Any difference between Dragon and IceDragon? I assume it's akin to Google Chrome and Google Chrome Canary?

>spelling uzbl wrong
Reported

Opera also has power saving mode and no Google crap running in background so it's generally more lightweight.

Chrome is a botnet. Google thrives on ads, it forces ads, it sends your usage data and visited sites everywhere to get you more relevant ads.

Comodo dragon is based on chromium, ice is based on firefox's engine. Both are completely built towards internet security and preventing malware from being installed from websites you visit. They run in virtual windows to protect your pc, have settings tweaked for maximized security. They're perfect if you're paranoid about getting malware online.

They are also closed source.

>chromium + chink botnet is great
Sure, poojeet.

t. Rajesh Poojeet

Cyberfox?

Sounds like someone hates keyboard based navigation

That feel when ms edge just werks but I can't look like a l33t hacker

>Chromium godtier
archive.is/4VijY
The fact they even had it makes go to botnet tier

>recommending comodo botnet

also ungoogled-chromium is updated again

SeaMonkey is not so great, Comodo is trash

Firefox nightly really is the best browser for true power users. As fast as chrome, less resource hungry than chrome, and better add-ons than chrome. I will NEVER be able to use chrome unless they get proper tree style tabs support.

I use Opera and it works fine. Why do you think it's bad?

w3m is literally all you need

> Vivaldi on desktop
> IceCat on Android
there is literally nothing better than this. Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't.

>lightning on android
>iceweasel on pc

S-source?

you need to update, iceweasel has been renamed back to firefox a year ago.

>chromium
>no privacy issues

>nightly

I would use chromium more but i get class not registered errors.

What's wrong with waterfox? I don't like mozilla, *fox is fine tho

What's the advantage between chromium and regular chrome?

It miss Firefox ESR

>qutebrowser
My man

>Enthernet explorer being better then Chrome
>Safari being better then Chrome
>Chrome being better then Opera
>Comodo Dragon in the Excellent Tier
>Firefox Beta and Nightly in the same tier
>SeaMonkey on excellent tier

God, this is a bait, right?

OUTDATED.
Needs more 2017

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/
uhh, this looks like it's still a thing

Firefox on both.

my men

I think this is now a qutebrowser thread ?

Pale Moon deserves to be in top tier

Really? I converted Arch to Parabola yesterday. It removed Firefox and installed Iceweasel.
All the settings were left untouched.

I use Waterfox because Chrom(e/ium) has a shitty interface and Firefox is 32 bit

firefox has offered 64bit for a while now

Where the FUCK is Yandex

>no Iridium

shit list

this one's the real 10/10

>tfw can't go on Amazon with Iridium

nigga what r u talking about, I buy shit from Amazon all the time and it's fine

I get certificate errors then the page doesn't load

>get certificate errors
>blame browsers

Sup Forums skilled as always

So.

Iridium or Nightly?

>So, Chrome or Firefox

that's basically what your question comes down to

just use which one you feel most comfortable with

>no icecat

Maimen?

>cURL
>web browser
that aside there's a time and place for terminal web browsers, just because it isn't the time or place for you doesn't mean those are without use or benefit

>tfw god tier icecat

>Lonely Manchild Tier
a.k.a. people with a job that may need to access a web page from a ssh connection. These browsers serve an actual purpose which unfortunately the creator of this awful chart was too dumb to know about.

>Total Fucking Scam Tier
What's the point of this? Who is actually going to install this shit on their PC? The people who actual who actually have these won't ever see this tier list so why fucking bother.

>Hopeless "why do they even try?" Tier
What is the point of this "tier"? What does low marketshare has to do with anything? If we're going go down that road then we might as well just download Google Chrome and be done with it.

>Excellent Tier
>SeaMonkey, Comodo Dragons
Wew, those are some names I haven't heard of in a long time.

>no privacy issues
>Chromium
Are you guys kidding me. Google Chrome is botnet tier but suddenly Chromium is god tier and respects your privacy because it is open-source? Yeah this guy doesn't know what he's talking about at all. There is very little difference between Chromium and Chrome (see ) and the botnet features are still there. If you really want de-botneted Chrome then you should look for one of the ungoogled chromium's on GitHub.

>Nightly, Developer Edition, Firefox Beta
You shouldn't be using these unless you're a developer testing your code or you're looking for bugs to provide a patch for. Firefox Beta is alright but doesn't really provide anything extraordinary over regular Firefox at the end of the day. But hey if you need so fucking much to be at the "bleeding edge" (i.e. using software where devs test their buggy code and pretending you're using some sort of futuristic advanced browser) then go ahead and use any of these.

An actual tier list would be:
>Tier 1
Firefox
>Tier 2
Whatever comes preinstalled on your box. It's just a fucking web browser. And if you're concerned about "botnet" just stay clear from proprietary browsers and Chromium derivatives.

>box
Stopped reading there

>im just going to repost the same thing over and over again
(you)

Nothing in the chart says it isn't. It just says that nobody uses it, which is true.

>The people who actually have these won't ever see this tier list
I used this list when I wanted to get a new browser. I decided on Opera. They're all the same really, though; the entire list is fundamentally pointless if it doesn't actually list specific features. Chrome Clone A == Chrome Clone B, every time.

What's the different between Nighty and Aurora?

>The people who actually have these won't ever see this tier list
I meant people who used any of the scam browsers.

Still, good for you that you decided on a decent functional browser (Opera). This list is absurdly outdated and otherwise filled with unstable meme shit like Nightly.

Nightly is the most edgy.
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/970739

So if it works well now, its features will soon move to every other Firefox browser, and Nightly will become a whole new experimental mishmash of mad shit. It could be literal AIDS next year. Given how rarely the browser chart gets updated, it might be unwise to recommend it based solely on the fact that it works now.

This list should really be completely revamped in terms of the tiers.

>Experimental edgelord tier (might not work if the list is outdated)
Nightly, Aurora, Chrome Canary, Webkit Nightly, etc
>Meme tier (fine but completely unused, or utterly laughable for some reason)
Lynx, w3c, Uzbl, Pale Moon, etc
>Normie tier (for people who will never see this list)
Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
>Clone tier (soulless, and based on a more successful browser)
Opera, Comodo Dragon, IceCat, Chromium, Waterfox, etc

>firefox
>stable

>it isn't your computer

Enlighten me, people.

What are features that your browser has that you find tantamount necessary for you to function, and in what browser do you find it? Also distinction between phone and desktop browser.

chromium cant even play netflix.

>cutting edge tech
into the trash it goes.

>firefox is excellent tier
laughingcrocodiles.jpg

The last time I actually gave a shit was when Firefox had tabbed browsing and none of the others did. Now they have all had tabbed browsing for maybe a decade, I don't care, but I get triggered when videos won't load.

Why do you exist. To bait me with your slut pics. kys

But what if I want some Syncing? No one can beat firefox there.

Forgot emacs at the top for Elder God/RMS tier.

What's the difference between FF and FF Nightly?

blue board

Nightly is faster during the night, but slower during the day.

Fixed.
Also Aurora doesn't even exist now.

I use Opera.
Hopeless and no market share doesn't mean bad.

Icecat = God Tier

I've seen the list and I use Chrome
All the higher tier ones are far too much effort for just web browsing, the only good alternative is Firefox but that has problems with multi-monitor setups where you have fullscreen on one window and use another window on another monitor

updated q1 2017

>still no rms tier at the top with emacs

>chromium
>not botnet tier

So, where's the [spoiler]Android[/spoiler] equivalent?

What the fuck are you talking about. Google is a menace to privacy.

Nothing. Waterfox is good. OP is a faggot who enjoys forced extension signing.