Home screen appreciation thread, I'll start

Home screen appreciation thread, I'll start.

i dont appreciate this
eva is garbo

Il like Eva and this wall can you give me the source pic ?

>facebook
>youtube
>spotify
why do you torture yourself

I know youre trying to be funny and it worked but in honesty they have their uses. I prefer browsing facebook for memes and art over Sup Forums. Youtube is a valuable resource for a plethora of subjects. Spotify is being used because im moving country in two days and i have a decent sized library on file.

Kys

>
>Kys
> :^)
Nice post desu senpai

>folders
Disgusting

'Lo.

>when minimalism goes too far

What do you mean? It's just the right amount of minimalism. I could go further and make every icon invisible-- every blank space is already an icon, and I've memorized the position of each. Symmetrically, some are folders, with proportionately distributed icons inside each.

Here's an example. Next example coming next post.

And on the right;

The folder and status bar both look pretty shit

Cute wallpaper

Pretty

Boring

A phone, within my world, is a utilitarian piece of hardware. I use it to achieve tasks. If I wanted to see pretty pictures, I'd take time put of my schedule to visit an art gallery or watch a movie.

This is advanced autism

Anime is autism, utilitarianism is normalcy. Get it through your head, little one.

Dude stop trying so hard just because no one likes your homescreen

It can be utilitarian without looking like shit

Did I ask for the qualification from others? Perhaps you try to read too much into things.

You posted your homescreen in the thread, so yeah you kinda did.

I posted a homescreen with a greeting in the comment field. You are unequivocally damaged in the brain if you jump to the conclusion that I want to be liked, instead of simply appreciated, hence the context of this thread.

To put it bluntly: fuck off, you millenial piece of shit faggot

I fucking hate Clover, fucks' sakes

No one appreciates your homescreen, bro. Just get over it.

I like it

Meh.

>FB
>1024x1284
Why

Gorgeous!

I love how you've got the date and time set up but it's odd how you have the date going from right-to-left, as opposed to left-to-right.

I have simple taste

>reddit

>Le reddit

>reddit

>reddit cuck

Rip

Tell me how

sweet samefag bro xD

Shit on redditors to your heart's content, but don't be a smug newshit and point out to them what they're doing wrong, that's just doing them a favor

>TFW live wallpaper.

It's alright.