/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user broke his Chinese wooden comb • user receives three MiBand 2s and a bunch of spare straps • user unboxes some keycaps • user shows off his latest haul and tests the Mixza CMD-U2 64gb USB3.0 flash drive >Old News
• user just bought a LOT of stuff
• user gets a brass knuckle
• user finds a useful Micro SIM to Nano SIM cutter
• user loves the camera on his Zuk
• Camera samples of the Xiaomi Max are posted as a response to the previous user Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/catalog/pp_211422.html
gearbest.com/catalog/pp_218991.html
aliexpress.com/item/Alien-Art-Silk-Poster-Print-13x20-24x36inch-Classic-Science-Fiction-Movie-Picture-for-Living-Room-Wall/32744836321.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.264.jYINYu
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/2-in-1-USB-OTG-Card-Reader-Universal-Micro-USB-TF-SD-Card-Reader-Phone-Extension/32579011063.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230536.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_463409.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267526.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_229574.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_188813.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_211423.html?wid=21
banggood.com/Ulefone-U008-Pro-5-Inch-3500mAh-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-MT6737-Quad-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1114771.html
s.aliexpress.com/ueQZzMz2
aliexpress.com/item/ssh/32606895517.html
gearbest.com/samsung-cables-adapters/pp_276375.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Nylon-Braided-Tangle-Free-Micro-USB-Cable-Charger-Cable-For-Samsung-Android-5V2A-Data-Mobile/32723650227.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-pro-prime-special-Edition-Mobile-phone-5-5-Inch/2178148_32782291006.html?isOrig=true#extend
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Smartphone-5-5-Inch/2178148_32717858702.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=5090301
aliexpress.com/item/Wood/32644818218.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nicer-Wood/32612014057.html
geekbuying.com/item/-Official-International-Version--XIAOMI-Mi-Box-4K-H-265-Android-Box-371297.html
geekbuying.com/item/Original-XIAOMI-Mi-Box-3S-4K-HDR-Android-Media-Player-374265.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comply tip user from last thread here. How long can I expect a pair to last? If I want something to last, should I go for bi or tri flange tips instead?

Is the Redmi Note 3 Pro 2gb still good enough?

Yes, buy 3 GB, its 160 dollars.
Old model = better price
New model = pay a premium for first one on AliExpress

Ultimately your choice user

Ganzo G722 coupon - GG722GB price - $ 10.99
gearbest.com/catalog/pp_211422.html

Ganzo G723 coupon - ZG723GB price - $ 10.99
gearbest.com/catalog/pp_218991.html

anyone have any chink-posters or chink-art? I'm looking at some movie posters printed on silk but I'm a bit concerned of them being washed out, stuff like thisaliexpress.com/item/Alien-Art-Silk-Poster-Print-13x20-24x36inch-Classic-Science-Fiction-Movie-Picture-for-Living-Room-Wall/32744836321.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.264.jYINYu

Which is better /csg/, the Eiaosi X6 or being a tripfag?

Go for the 3gb special edition. Got mine a week ago, so far so good, only thing that could've been better is the camera, but still very usable, just not as good as my former G3.

XDuoo X2 audio player for $31.29 with the coupon XDX2RU
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?wid=21

Looking for a computer/tablet that I can use for uni. Anything good that isn't infested with malware?

Must not be Android, as I need it for programming as well.

Mine lasted for 30 minutes of wearing until it melted in my ear. Though it wasn't a good fit in both my ear and my earphones in the first place

Just got one of these, hoping it can add an SD reader to phones that don't have a reader.

aliexpress.com/item/2-in-1-USB-OTG-Card-Reader-Universal-Micro-USB-TF-SD-Card-Reader-Phone-Extension/32579011063.html

Worth a punt at that price eh?

Ganzo G727M - Foldable Knife with Axis Lock and Clip - ORANGE
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230536.html?wid=21
coupon:IX98

Ganzo G7533 - Axis Lock Foldable Knife with G10 Handle - SWEET ORANGE
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_463409.html?wid=21
coupon:UIS8

Ganzo G729 - Axis Lock Folding Knife Pocket Clip - ORANGE
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267526.html?wid=21
coupon:HJXU

Ganzo G726M - Foldable Knife with Durable Sheath - ORANGE
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_229574.html?wid=21
coupon:MNIW

Ganzo G704 Tactical Folding Knife for Home / Outdoor Camping / Hiking / Adventure Activities - ORANGE
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_188813.html?wid=21
coupon:OIUE

Ganzo G710 Portable Axis Locking Foldable Camping Hunting Knife 440C Stainless Steel Blade - BLACK
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_211423.html?wid=21
coupon:NBXU

>not blurring out fingerprints

Got ya now mate

Budget? In during

A cheap OTG adapter killed some anons xiaomi already

>Dis day and age
>Posting high res pics of your fingerprints
Pls don't.

Ah fuck, oh well thanks for the heads up

Good point m80

to be fair it just as well could have been due to a fault in the phone

They won't play 24/96 audio files might as well get a ruizu or Xduoo X3

New phone from Ulefone, the Ulefone U008 Pro
Specs:
-Android 6.0
-5 Inch 1280*720 Display
-MT6737 Quad-core 1.3GHz
-2GB RAM 16GB ROM
-3500mAh Battery
-2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz (B1/3/7/8/20) LTE

Available on pre-order for $69.66 dollars with the coupon U20off, stock due to arrive onJanuary 20 2017
banggood.com/Ulefone-U008-Pro-5-Inch-3500mAh-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-MT6737-Quad-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1114771.html

Moto G4 killer?

hey thanks for the info

Got my black nomos today and the quality seems much better than the white one. It also has a branding on the backside. Should I dispute the white watch? Think I got chinked on this one.

Obviously they're made by different manufacturers so no, you're not necessarily chinked.

this store continues to baffle
s.aliexpress.com/ueQZzMz2

Where to buy RN3P that uses paypal instead of alipay? Alipay does not return my money when I cancel.

Link to black Nomos?

So i bought a SSD for my laptop and i want to use this hard disc in some enclosure or something.

Do the chink sell something like this that is good?

I've just received Mi Band 2, Mi air 13.3 and Danganronpa Bag. All in mint condition, but Lithuanian post took like month (ordered 11/24 on express del) to deliver. Also advice if you send something to LT or from it do not use DHL, because they are ripoffs and packages travel even slower.

It does return your money at least it works for me.

A while back I got a friend the Note 3 Pro. He's running a shitty plastic case from Ali that I bought for him a couple months ago. He's looking for a new one.

With the Note 3 Pro being /csg/'s official memephone, I ask you: do you know of any decently looking cases for the device?

He's not looking for anything specific, but this is the one he's running right now.

aliexpress.com/item/ssh/32606895517.html

There is a law in Japan and other asian countries that prohibits dildo manufacturers from making dildos that looks like real penises, so they have to be a little more creative.

>Moto G4
>Snapdragon
>1080p screen
>Probably updates to Android 7
>Nice UI
>LineageOS support

>Random chink brand
>Never updated over Android 5/6
>MediaTek which never release any sources since chinks violate GPL and tries to hide it meme.
>720p screen
>Could be bad QC, and shitty warranty

I think I know what just got killed user

Can any chink smartwatches run Asteroid OS?

Anyone who knows some high quality/durable micro USB cables that are atleast 2 meters for a cheap buck?

All my cables are either too short or have gotten broken/plug started bending in 1 month.

>Mediatek
intothetrash.jpg

Nillkin frosted shield

Do we know anything about the kate model which is of bigger size having any cases adapter to it? Would be a very dumb idea to try to ram the small kenzo kate on the "global" kate version which is slightly bigger for the other type of modem snapdragon shipped with them.

Why do people recommend this case? Its fucking shit, feels cheap and leaves the top and bottom of the phone exposed

Nice try Jak Ma

After using cheap hard cases I figured it was worth to remove that shit just to be able to touch the metal of the phone directly.
Honestly, just don't fucking drop your phone. I dropped mine though and the aluminum handled it fine. Sure, got a mark, better than wearing plastic.

Try search for Rock cables, I'll get around to finding 3m ones at some point, but hopefully meets specifications and don't make fires or destroy batteries. I wonder where these iPhone users with 5m cables that plugs them in everywhere in public since their shitty phone has 0 battery get theirs from? Probably $50 at apple official flagship store. I can't find any decent ones 2-3m just 1m.

So, I just bricked my LG G3. Would any chinese phone be an upgrade? Or should I wait a couple of months for real brands flagships to come out while using a cheap phone.

has anybody stumbled across some decent stickers I can put on my thinkpad?

I know you're pain. I bought a few 'old shark' cables and they are holding up pretty well so far

You can't brick a phone without physical damage, and then that isn't commonly called bricking

i bought a phone on banggood with my credit card and they said its out of stock so I cancelled the order.
Now I'm trying to buy another one, cheaper and they say my credit card have no funds.

What the fuck? Did the first payment go through?

I tried to revert it to kitkat but it didn't work and now it's in "Factory Reset Status 2" whenever I try to turn it on

Was there a price difference? Were they from the same store?

>just don't fucking drop your phone.

I fucking hate this shit, Fuck you, Fuck that shitty case. and fuck my cracked screen. That was a fall from my pocket, to the road as I got out my car.

Same user as the post. If this is how your phone looks after that shitty case it's not fucking worth it. Phone + asphalt is a disaster.
That stupid piece of shit hard case from nilikin won't do you any good.
You need something to cover the screen too. Back in the days I used a cover (basically just a small metal plate over the screen) and it hit asphalt. The case was smashed, phone untouched.

Hey nig/g/ers. I just bought a Xiaomi Gamepad. I mainly want to use it for some emulator gamiing on my phone (I bought it with a phone clip) and as a normal gamepad on my PC (I don't game that much though). Did I do good? The pajeets on youtube seem to like it.

what phone was that?

My brother use that case and he has drooped the phone a ton of times and the aluminum frame of the phone still looks like new, but the silver part of the case fell apart after like one week, but the black part does the job.

redmi note 3 pro

It still works btw

Yes

Anyone besides this faggot cares about that Jack Mom chink?
I fucking hate seeing his creepy-ass face whenever I casually browse /csg/ threads looking for stuff to buy.

to use it on pc i think you need a program that emulates a 360 controller. Steam detects it as a xiaomi gamepad but it wont work with every game.

those cables are only 1 meter dawg

seems pretty out of stock and the only good ones look braided

That's alright. What do you think of it? Is the build quality decent?

its good if you have rechargeable batteries, a bluetooth dongle and a charger ready. Compared to other controllers this ones does not have a micro-usb port so you have to use it wirelessly even when you are just gonna use it for your PC.

gearbest.com/samsung-cables-adapters/pp_276375.html?wid=21

>cares about that Jack Mom chink?
BABA shareholders

My laptop has built-in bluetooth. How long do normal batteries last, usually?

>It still works btw
yea, but look at it, it's like saying that stephen hawking can still walk

they all look to be the same for me, im a huge cable domestic battery assault abuser so im worried they will not survive a month for me.

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Nylon-Braided-Tangle-Free-Micro-USB-Cable-Charger-Cable-For-Samsung-Android-5V2A-Data-Mobile/32723650227.html

These seems to be nice and have the A E S T H E T I C im looking for, anyone who have bought any of these?

pretty long, definitely more than 20 hours.

They're not even comparable, one is $70 and the other $200

So am I, Iv killed a shit ton of no name cables but the old shark ones are surviving well. As for braided cables, I had some shitty ebay no name ones. I broke the metal plug out the plastic surround long before the braiding took any damage.

Don't buy ajazz ak33 keyboard. I bought backlighted one with blue switches few months ago, and lately my enter switch is lagging, sometimes it actuates enter, and sometimes not. On some cases, enter keypresses accumulate, and i end up with few enter presses.

Can you guys recommend me a good screwdriver set, please?

How do I go about finding a fake Adidas tracksuit on AliExpress?
They obviously never mention it in the description.

Screwdriver sets are extremely cheap already as it is. Buy something that is quality instead of chink shit.

I'm addicted to buying chink shit.
Please send help

I'm on the verge too desu, thank God I'm broke or else I'm constantly spending

Has there been no cool 1 cent items lately?

Use twrp u twerp

Do you know any good quality brands I should look out for?

cool, i'm expecting a black nomos any day now.
link and how much ?

why do you need 2 diferent sizes of guitar pick in your driver kit?

>Please send
PostNL ok friend?

Trying to add my card into my Alipay account, what do these dogeating chinks fucking mean?

I typed in my aliexpress password at the first one and made a new 6 digit pw on the remaining two (i guess?) but I always get "3,2,1 more try" on the first one and now im fucking locked from adding a card for 3 hours.

Fucking dogshit chinks.

>tfw cat broke two of my three wooden chinkshit earbuds (and the 1 cent earbuds)
>The ones I liked aren't on their store anymore (and other store lists them as $2 more)

I still have KZ ED7s but they suck

I broke one of the drivers on my Rock Zircons after treating them with trash, buy one new?

As for RN3P. Should I run the last CM 14.1 build before they shut down from 25th, unofficial LineageOS build, RessurectionRemix, XenonHD with Radon kernel? I think RR is the safest choice now being the only official ROM with updates. I could also run that xiaomi.eu build, but fuck MIUI. What are you running user?

What earbuds exactly were they?

What it's going on here?
From the page both look like the same phone, but one is more expensive?
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-pro-prime-special-Edition-Mobile-phone-5-5-Inch/2178148_32782291006.html?isOrig=true#extend

the other one
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Smartphone-5-5-Inch/2178148_32717858702.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=5090301

please help?

It was most definitely a fault with the phone.
The fault was that it's cheap and has crappy internal build quality.

looking for a tablet with rj45 port (ethernet)
alibaba has tons
aliexpress has zero
what the fuck is going on
I don't want a fucking usb OTG adaptor

why is like half the shit from the infographic not on the wiki?

aliexpress.com/item/Wood/32644818218.html

aliexpress.com/item/Nicer-Wood/32612014057.html

Ulefone have bad qc and software though.

Better to just stick with Oukitel c5 pro. Oukitel phones are the new Nokia, extremely durable.

Ok Xiaomi Mi Box

What should I buy? I would like to have the most powerful one.

Should I buy this "international one" that seems to have normal google TV android 6.0 installed and ready with english:

geekbuying.com/item/-Official-International-Version--XIAOMI-Mi-Box-4K-H-265-Android-Box-371297.html

Or this one, seems to have a better chipset but is chink only:

geekbuying.com/item/Original-XIAOMI-Mi-Box-3S-4K-HDR-Android-Media-Player-374265.html

Is it possible to easily unlock the bootloader and flash the international ROM with root? Or it is a huge hassle?

Anyone who has experience?

Look into Eiaosi x6. They sound great and cost only $3 so they're very disposable. Also metal chassis is more premium.

9.3mm thickness and only a 2000mah battery?

Why is the phone so thick? Whats up with that? Is there just a bunch of empty space inside or what's the deal?

You can hit the phone with a hammer and the screen won't break supposedly so I'm guessing there's stuff inside to help with that?

Also iirc Oukitel uses much thicker screens than other brands for the whole smashproof thing

iktf...

gf's cat has destroyed my sennheiser cx300's, monoprice 9927's, the earphones that came with my HTC One M7 + two pairs of apple earpods