Sony patents Doritos Dew it Right™

Sony literally holds the rights to Verification Cans™

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US8246454?dq=8246454&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XSwlUbmkE8PO2wXmkIDgDw&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is it?

One of the greatest pastas in history.

Anyway, I don't think people will go for it. Most people would rather just get up and leave the room and come back when it's ended.

Of course, combined with the other patent that people were going for a few years ago, where smartphones and TVs monitor your eye movements and pause the advertising if you look away, this could truly be the ultimate cucking of the people. B-but that would never happen, right?

>Americans

The man in the picture clearly stood up to shout McDonald's

Definitely not American

Please no

No that's not a verification can though. The tech to make verification cans is within reach though.

So one way to make a verification can would be to put something like an RFID chip on the can. We can verify that the can has actually been drunk using capacitive sensors embedded in the can. Of course this means our cans must be made of plastic. Now if we design our capacitive sensor just right, we can make it work as a capacitive RF switch so that the RFID won't even respond until the can has been drunk.

This would be useful, as it prevents cans from being scanned in the store.

This is one of numerous ways in which we could implement verification cans

I'll just pour the contents of the can down the drain

>being able to stand
>American

You don't have to drink it; you just have to buy it.

This is why I don't use any tech made after 2001

God damn that is some 1984 shit
>good goyim you didn't say McDonalds enthusiastically enough! another commercial!

So what happens if you say Burger King?

Drone strike.

>having a TV
>in the current year

you deserve it, those jews will do anything to monetize their sinking ship

>aug2012
why do people fall for this shit

McDonalds!!!

Samsung literally holds the rights to Forever Alone™

>come back when it's ended

It doesn't end retard, it's a loop.

>patents stop existing a year after they're created, any patent that isn't from 2017 is fake

google.com/patents/US8246454?dq=8246454&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XSwlUbmkE8PO2wXmkIDgDw&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA

the RFID chip would be shielded when inside the can, cracking the lid and bending up the tab would expose the chip and it can be read.

Thank me later.

>you just have to buy it
Fuck, the future is depressing

Yeah. This is gonna be a fun decade.

>tfw waiting on parts from china to build my verification can prototype
It's not a RFID solution, so it's not quite as cheap. But it's gonna go down with the consumer easier.

Too expensive. They just poison your watersupply unless Burger King pays your bail.

Avoiding advertising is the same as piracy. And in 2025 piracy will have the death penalty.

Gahs

>piracy detected!!

Well there is a simple solution to that, capacitive sensing again! We can put a capacitive sensor around the lip of the can to sense contact with a user's lips

I'll just press it against my onahole while I pour

>now with new Onahole Detection Software to ensure crispness