Apple won

Apple won.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/people-keep-finding-coins-in-their-macbooks-and-nobody-1790872620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet people here complain about Intel and Nvidia shills when Apple is the because jew of em all.

>when Apple is the because jew of em all.
nigga what?

what the fuck is going on with this autocorrect program
I meant biggest

Apple works exactly like a religion and religions are made to manipulate dumbasses, it's not a surprise to see them ripping off their "customers"/goyims like that

>post yfw apple has all this cash and still charges 4 grand for under performing hardware

This.
I've worked part time with Apple and they literally worship the fucking company, the managers are brainwashed and if left long enough it will start to rub on you. They even teach you the behaviors of customers and try to manipulate them, fuck I hated working there.

Sucking diamond encrusted cock is still sucking cock user.

>howtosell101.jpg
Nothing out of the ordinary there

if I was a shareholder I'd be mighty pissed at them for sitting on cash instead of paying me bigger dividends

It is, but once you get deeper to the manual it begins to be creepy.

thats why they have all the cash

it really just seems like generic business sales tactics

with a dash of corporate cultism

nothing new

t. former salescuck

Pls, don't.

I have no idea why apple doesn't buy netflix and then transform their already huge iTunes movie/tv show library into a streaming service, like how they did with their music library.

then they got in house production and a much huger library of 3rd party stuff. like wtf

"Genius"? What?

it's a thing

they fluff up words to make them as positive as possible

it's standard business talk

>apple has all this cash because it still charges 4 grand for under performing hardware

ftfy

>with a dash of corporate cultism
If only it was only that... Do NOT try to work there as a designer if you don't want to kill yourself, all they want is a machine with a good knowledge on how to make vectorial shit or some animations and more importantly do NOT think by yourself, your opinion is irrelevant.
A handful of people have the monopoly of thinkings, you're simply there to give life to their crap.
What enraged me the most is that you can't make technical decisions by yourself and you need to have the higher-ups looking at your code to see if it's harmful to apple in any ways.
It's trully hell, it's not worth the $6k you'll make when starting, money has no value if you kill yourself before using it.

Business grad here, Apple has demonstrated the power of branding and strategic marketing. Before Jobs, people in the business world pushed for cost savings and shitting out products to one up each other.

Now branding, advertising and marketing has superseded even finance in terms of importance. It is what sells products and brings in revenue through which everyone gets paid. Marketing guys practically run the companies and dictate what products are to be made and where.

Despite being a prick, Jobs knew what he was talking about.

Google has more

They probably wouldn't sell to Apple.

More like why doesn't Apple make their own shows and movies.

>Do NOT try to work there as a designer
>all they want is a machine with a good knowledge on how to make vectorial shit or some animations

So, they want you to do your job?

>A handful of people have the monopoly of thinkings
>What enraged me the most is that you can't make technical decisions by yourself and you need to have the higher-ups looking at your code to see if it's harmful to apple in any ways.

I think this is called having a """"boss"""". Seriously, is this your first job or something?

this

I wish I took a screencap of that one Googler user and his experience working there lmao

Probably because Netflix doesn't want to be sold, they already have all the control they could possibly need so realistically the only way they would be bought out is if someone like google or apple threw in hundreds of billions. Never going to happen, and they don't need it to happen either.

Also you must be like 5
>huger

When you don't have to pay taxes, it turns out that you can make a ton of money. Add on cheap disposable low wage chink manufacturing, and you have a recipe for success.

pretty sure the overwhelming majority of that is iShit revenue

Most people on Sup Forums believe in fairytales, that working at a place like Google, Apple, or Facebook means all you're doing is playing table tennis all day and submitting your ~rad~ ideas to higher ups and they do all the work.

In reality, it's like every other job, but much less of a slave environment.

I don't know where you've worked but I feel sorry for you if you think that's normal

>why don't this 600bn dollar company just do the idea I thought of wtf?

There's a good reason, several maybe. We'll never know them because we're not executives at Apple.

but what if your job is the one that's different, and what the user describes IS the norm?

such is the wageslave struggle

Was it like a cult? I can't imagine Google has a better feeling. I've toured their offices, and it looks fun, obviously pays well, but fuck... They have their own little microculture in that company. Shit's weird.

This

>user is complaining that Apple didn't let him add code without verification
>user is shocked that all Apple wanted him to do was his job and didn't want any other input from him
>user is astounded that he's not allowed to make his own decisions, as some non-critical no-name designer
>user is surprised that in a company, there's a few people who make some decisions for other people and that its not some commune circlejerk

Yeah I'll stick with 'first ever job' or just terribly autistic as a reason why he posted that dumb fucking shit.

>why doesn't X buy Y
you don't buy a company like you buy a pack of cigarettes mate. take the upfront cost and triple it in time and lost productivity.

consider than a bad purchase might actually bring the parent company down. especially companies as fuckhuge as Netflix.

that's possible. I do have a pretty god tier boss. but nevertheless, this queen been/slave drone bullshit is just terrible management. if you hire IT or CS people and don't let them weigh in on the decision making process or even manage themselves a little bit then you're fucking up massively.

in this industry there's a near 100% chance that everybody you're working with knows a ton of shit you don't.

confirmed neet

I think you should find a new job mate

I think you need to find your first job.

haha just get a new job bro xd

haha ecksdee great jobs are everywhere

Because it would be shit, not work outside of osx and they'd take away functions and advertising services their lack of functionality as a feature

Such a great job would obviously have pretty lax social rules, no? So post some proof. I can wait, my job isn't too demanding on the daily.

>it could buy: useless botnet garbages which rise under a different name every time they fall, making more money than apple could ever dream of

Only Netflix and Tesla provide an actual product.

Fucking over evaluation.

Definitely, question anything or even compliment a competitor and You'll be given weird looks (at least on where I worked). Google so far, I've heard that from a friend that Politics is heavy there and politically correctness, I mean it's present everywhere but it's apparently worse there.

they could put a couple billion of that towards the mac division
but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gotta be a cocksucking faggot who wants everybody to use tablets for photoshop

Strange post

they have so much money they have to gut it in their laptops
gizmodo.com/people-keep-finding-coins-in-their-macbooks-and-nobody-1790872620

>hurr durr
ones and zeros are free. Server farms are not. Ads make money.

Macs don't bother me, but macfags do. And some products being exclusive to these systems. Cow much does a Mac (desktop or laptop) in Serbia cost?

most computer and smartphone sales are windows or android so no, they didn't

>Apple maintains ties with China by abiding censorship laws and maintains its liberal audience by defending the rights of mudslime terrorists
They really are just a bunch of dogs.