Ask a hacker anything

Pic related.

python a shit?

if my ass bleeds almost everytime i take a dump, how long would it take for me to die? how to make sure this happens as soon as possible?

Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?

Python is ok.

Why is Matlab the most patrician programming language?

I don't know, I don't care. Never finished school.

How can you be a hacker if you don't accept that Matlab is the greatest meme language there is?

Why would I ever be interested in some Pajeetian contraption you insolent faggot.

>Pajeetian
It's the most Aryan language there is.

Do you have a relevant question or not?

What a fucking dissapointment. Sup Forums really went downhill the last couple of years.

I had.
But you couldn't answer.
I honestly expected more from a self proclaimed hacker.

What do you think about C? I really don't understand why people bothered to create other languages besides Matlab when C exists.

My occupation as hacker is beyond the pathetic desire of validation you seem to be trying to distill.

>What do you think about C?
C++ but without classes.

>I really don't understand why people bothered to create other languages besides Matlab when C exists.
Yes, it appears that you don't.

Your preconceptions wrapped in questions bore me. Go bore someone else with your narrow state of mind.

>classes
OOP is the greatest cancer known to mankind.

The OOP class I had to take in university was the greatest bullshit I ever had to take. Boring beyond belief and nothing besides raw memorisation to make some very very easy task as complex as possible.

Also, do you wear a black facemask while hacking?

Which operating system(s) do you use to be leet hix@r?

What color is color is your hijab, white hat?

do you prefer wearing rainbow thigh-high socks, or garter & stockings when you roleplay? if the former, please post picks. if the latter, please post pics.

As I said before, I literally give zero shits about your education or whatsoever. Stop fucking boring me to death with this university talk. It is completely meaningless in the field.

I use whatever I have to. When pivoting through dualhomed systems, I just use whatever they have. But personally, I am very fond of debian-based systems.

>What color is color is your hijab, white hat?
White hats are cucked consultants without a shred of knowledge about security. All they can do is run a preconfigured nessus/openvas scan and populate a report with "findings" that they barely understand.

My color is transparent, I never inflict damage to systems I compromise. It's just not my style to be destructive or disruptive.

>>/lgbt/

whats your favourite nmap cmd?

The first real question.

My favorite command parameter is --script, this is what makes nmap strong. It has many scripts that can be run to check for various things.

as in --script -vuln? ..another question,if doing recon on target do you prefer dmitry or whois??

Nah, I don't use nmap to map vulnerabilities.

>another question,if doing recon on target do you prefer dmitry or whois??
Dmitry performs whois as well. But no, I prefer maltego when doing recon. Basically, my way of doing recon really depends on the target. Sometimes I prefer more passive than active.

What kind of hacking?
Web or reverse engineer?

have you discovered anything worthy of prime time news while hacking?

How do I hack a blueberry?

>Maltego
Lol fucking pleb. What a shit thread

You again?

This guy is role playing. He posts this same trite OP every week or so and then fails to answer anyone's question in a meaningful way. Or gives answers anyone can look up while pretending to have some higher knowledge he can impart only on those who 'have the right mindset, the hacker mindset'.

Don't waste time with this fool.

Wow another fucking skid.
Why are doing this to Sup Forums. Sup Forums was a good.

Will vega eviscerate XP and volta for $300?

Its sad that there are many fucking skids like OP

i know dmitry also does whois i should have elaborated more,do you use dmitry with its -n tag or just for admin and email info? ive found sometimes that -n doesnt always show results but using HOST on the ip or addy does?? strange.

Do you still live in your paren'ts house basement?

Well I used to roll with dmitry, but now I have made my own tool that does everything, just better.

I use a python script combined with a graph database(neo).

Ask the right questions. Don't come boring me to death with babby's first university experience or Pajeets life as support drone.

whats your prefered method of access?

I'm fond of fishing.

do you ever just randomize ips dropping an --open in there just to see whats available?

No. I'm targeted in what I do, and randomizing IPs is bad for my stealth. I prefer to keep my IPs unused unless necessary. Sometimes an IP gets bombed, so I can still fallback on other addresses.

How to hack I stagram for nudes

how do u hack

>ask the right questions

Can I get you to hack someone and their game sever?

Can I get you to hack some kid and his game sever?

How many meals do you eat a day?