MacBook general

MacBook general

Post what you got

How is it holding up?

I use a thinkpad, better than your gay shit.
You can’t even install gentoo on them or watch 4k movies.

What is the point of this macbook?

Not like the 13 inch pro is much heavier or bigger. And its much more powerful and looks just as good.

>Are you retarded?
>Two retarded to check release dates

Picked up a 13 inch MBP at the weekend. Going to return it this weekend for one with a bigger SSD.

I know it was released much earlier but they released a 2016 refresh not very long ago.

And they are selling both models right now.

Why you like big dicks?

The 12 inch is lighter and fanless

Got a MacBook Air two months ago. Incredibly amazing work machine. Perfect for code, light as f... 12h of real usage, amazing keyboard...
Just perfect

Stop coding cocks you fucking gay fag.

What did you have originally? 256?

>Having 256 dicks on your ass
Typical macfags

Still loving my 13 inch late 2013 macbook pro retina. OSX 10.10.5 is fast as fuck and it runs like a champ.

Have a friend with a macbook pro (I think 2011). Seems like a really nice laptop, but no Retina screen.

I bought a Sony Vaio instead of the macbook though. Kinda regretting it because of the abysmal cooling solution used.

How's the cooling on newer macbooks? Any of them that won't limit me to dongles?
It'll be time to upgrade soon and I'm curious.

stop talking about dicks

Any of the last gen MacBook pros are still great and won't limit you to dongles. Idk if it's because im running 10.10.5, or because i have an i7, 16gb of ram, or an ssd, but my laptop is fast as fuck

>cant even install Gentoo

Wat

Yes you can you retard

bretty good

still a computer for fags

lol fag

Those cheap fags who cannot pay for great hardware...

>can't stand people using products he doesn't like.
>spends his days shitposting on apple threads trying to assert his dominance
>is actually jealous that he can't afford an aesthetic Mac and is stuck forever with his ugly, filthy, cum-encrusted Memepad
>jealous that no girl will notice his "le superior memepad running Gentoo" while Chad is chatting up 10/10 bitches on his MBP using iMessage and Facetime
>is a neckbearded kissless virgin faggot
The average Thinkpad user everyone.

>lol fag
It's okay to be jealous

It would probably be the SSD. My Vaio is still great despite being a sandy bridge dual core i7, because it has 4 SSDs in it.

My main reason for upgrading is the throttling and fan revving. Super annoying.

That and the battery life.

Who cares? Elitebooks are better anyways.

Bumped the corner my mid 2012 rMBP couple of weeks ago, was waiting for the refresh, but it hasn't won me over. Looking at the the new XPS 15, or maybe if someone makes a lookalike of the asus zenbook 3 at 15 inches.

>t. mactoddler

>homosexuality general

t.cocksucker

>if he's not a mac shill, he HAS TO be a thinkpad user
>if he's not an iphone shill, he HAS TO be a samsung user
Typical mactoddler logic.

He literally said, that he was a ThinkPad user