>4 USB (1x2.0 3*3.0)
>~7.5hrs battery life
>1000 euros

sry can u repeat the question?

poorly.

how so?

GPU?

Intel HD520 integrated graphics.
This is not aimed at gaming at all (except maybe some Binding of Isaac), I already have a big ass desktop for this.
This is for uni work and actual work after that, which means dev work.

Overpriced

You spent 1000 Euros and you didn't spend it on a MacBook

You have chosen wrong mate. If you can I recommend refunding it and looking at a MacBook.

seems pretty useless aside from the ssd. powerful enough to do stuff at a passable level so would be a good university laptop, but not for professional work. you can achieve the same thing for half the price.

you did badly without of a shadow of a doubt you paid about twice as much as you should have

Fuck off stinkpad shills.

Asus has made a very solid and competitive business laptop, and it costs a lot less than competing products.

OP take this seriously

1000 will get me at best some entry model from 3 years ago.
Doesn't sound too appealing.

What price are XPS 15s?

About 1600e for thebase model.

>not buying business grade laptops
kek

But this is one?

Euros are fucken expensive wtf

Looks like you did good then

Literally everything I could find at or below that price where shitty gaymurr laptops or ultrabooks with and i3 and 128GB SSD or 500GB HDD, and don't get me started on the 1366*768 displays.

ah, right

you did good

>TN screen
>DVD drive
>SATA SSD
>Plastic construction
>1000Eur
>in 2016
Return it while you can. The only upside is battery life that's somewhat ok but you can get the same specs elsewhere without useless DVD drive at smaller form factor. +if you really want to avoid going down to Uni's lab to burn 2 DVDs a year that you will need to (at most) then you can get a USB3 DVD for 10EUR on eBay.

>not getting a thinkpad

Why not thinkpad?

garbage/10

enjoy ur eurocuck piece of shit