What do you guys think of the steam controller? Just got one today I love it!

What do you guys think of the steam controller? Just got one today I love it!
>Pic related, couldn't wait to share

How much did you pay for that botched thumb

everyone says it feels like a cheap prototype

Exactly what the fuck is wrong with your hands? Ayylmao DNA???

chicken pls go

that thumb is actually a toe put on to a undeveloped thumb

You play with prehensile feet?

Is that blue marker? [spoiler]Nail polish isnt that expensive come the fuck on girl[/spoiler]
What the fuck is wrong with your hands?
Are you missing a thumb?
How are you using its full potential without a thumb? How are you using it at all?
How good is the battery?

Mark Pauline, is that you?

If this were ancient Greece, you would have been left on a mountainside to die. You're lucky you're not in ancient Greece.

You must be related to the basement troll from Sup Forums

>feet with round, long, relatively healthy fingernails
I hope not. That would be really creepy.

Nope I meant the right hand too

In Sparta yes, in Athens he'd be the fluffer in a heroic play.

had one for around a year now, I don't use it at all because I'm just too much of a mouse and keyboard guy. that does not mean I don't like it, I've heard many stories of people who can't operate a mouse and keyboard that can play games because of the steam controller, and that's pretty nice.

Breddy gud.

Good placeholder when I don't have/want full kb and mouse, and there is something mesmerizing about the haptic feedback on that pad. Plug and go with any version of Windows from our era.

Far better product than the steaming pile of shit streaming box that shares its family tree and branding. Now that is a true doorstop.

>cannot be used without Steam

Well, to be fair. A controller had its uses where it is a better peripheral, and mouse / keyboard has its uses. Everything else is highly specialized and expensive.

As long as your save the controller config as a non steam bind, should work without steam running, or even on a computer without steam installed. You need steam to configure it, but steam isn't required to use it.

I got one and a steam link for christmas. It's a surprisingly good way to stream your computer to your TV

I love using mine as a mouse at my computer, just for doing things like watching Netflix with my feet up. Love it for games too

Ayylmao thumb and hands.
Also wrong board
Thanks for bumping dingus

Its a fantastic controll held back by valves refusal to have it work outside of steam.

cant get my link to work so i wrote it off till i build my new computer.

nope, have mine setup to work as an xbox controller, games outside of steam will not recognize any inputs from it.

If i just go mouse keyboard it will kind of work kind of not.

for what I want it for i require the analog inputs.

What he said.

I thought it would solve my Long Dark from the couch situation. But it didn't. Steam Link was most of the culprit tho, as it's a shitbox.

>HURR LOOK AT MY FUNNY PICTURE I SURE HOPE YOU DONT NOTICE THE "WHEN YOU SEE IT LMAO"

kill yourself you stupid little faggot

My sides. FFFFFF

Neat toe-thumb.

I have a Steam Controller. I bought it on sale. It feels *stunningly* chintzy. Like, I honestly cannot believe they made the choices they did in terms of the finish and weightiness of it.

I used it for one day and never picked it up again. The controller itself is okay, but the integrated software tries way too hard to look cool, and in the process it makes things *extremely* confusing.

it does feel pretty cheap. good controller though.

hopefully we get the same tech in a more rugged package in the future.

>That thumb

Use mine when I want to play on my 73" TV with steam link, over my wireless.

I'll give you a minute to stop throwing up and or laughing...

I like the controller. Been doing a play through of portal 2 this way because my wife likes listening to the dialog but doesn't like playing games.

Its piece of shit, I tried to play mkx, forza horizon 3 using that and it was literally inferior to keyboard. Its been collecting dust since day 1, except 4 days when I tested it in like a year

I think that glossy plastic is the worst design decision they could possibly have made. Never tried one, so no opinion aside from that.

I have one its nice, I use it on Linux for emulators

It seems a little strange at first but with proper configuration the thumb pad is far superior to a second joystick for things like first person aiming and third person camera controls. It feels light before you put the batteries in (two AA) but the plastic doesn't feel flimsy or brittle. The glossy bits are rather annoying as they do become printed up quite quickly, though luckily it uses matte on the parts you're actually grasping. Biggest downfall in my opinion is the lack of third party support without using steam as a front end.

Got it with a steam machine. I find it to be an amazing media center controller, but shitty for games.

I would recommend people to get an Xbox 360/One controller if they want to game outside a desk.

Also anyone looking to use this for a Mac for some odd reason, the virtual keyboard is basically unusable.

goddamn raptors get off my board

your face when she HAS NO OTHER OPPOSING THUMB

it's OK, but it doesn't work without Steam, which makes it a locked POS.

>>Sup Forums