Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?

Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14P04P
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html
medium.com/@jeffreycarr/can-facts-slow-the-dnc-breach-runaway-train-lets-try-14040ac68a55#.muctk1e7t
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-background-checks.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nyt-russians-hacked-the-rnc-too-u-s-officials-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously yes.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14P04P

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html

Good morning Sup Forums

No. It's just bullshit propagated by libtard media as a way to hide their crimes (what's important is the contents of the emails, not who hacked them). It's also a way to delegitimize trump.

kek'd at using the king of fake news source, The Washington Post, as a source.

Stay mad libtard!

Nyet.

basically this. the evidence so far submitted is nonexistent. reminds me of the red scares back when blaming everything on commies and waving around a letter of names with nothing on it or any proof to back it up. libcucks are hysterical

н-нy нeт кoнeчнo. нe знaю o чeм гoвopишь

I don't see any proof there, user. At most they had 'trolls' post on forums.

No.

The DNC isn't a government organization.

Maybe.

>hillary has a 99% chance to win
>video games cause violence
>republicanism is dead
>if you're white, male, and have a short hair style you are literally a nazi
>fake news isn't a big deal lets forget about it
>russia hacked the election

The Washington Post is the most trustworthy news source we have.

medium.com/@jeffreycarr/can-facts-slow-the-dnc-breach-runaway-train-lets-try-14040ac68a55#.muctk1e7t

Fuck off with the push poll, CIA.
No, the Russians were never involved in our election. And it was never hacked in the first place.

there is no evidence to suggest that this happened. Sup Forums had more influence over the election than the russians imho

You're welcome

Russians... on steroids

ty

yes, by Putin himself as a haxor and his glorious electronic army unit

Were you a little late posting this daily thread?

love the daily Sup Forums bait thread

Very likely. The Russian government will say it was a non-state actor if anything.

Yes.

That's obvious enough. Them wanting a clown like Trump is obvious too. It's silly how idiots suddenly pretend that states don't hack each other all the fucking time.

It's the accusations that it had any effect on the election that are dumb.

>clown

This. Even if Russia was involved, which I doubt, the content is key

CIA WaPo haha

Yes, if President Obama and Hillary Clinton says so. We must trust them.

>international commie detected

Leave my precious bodily fluids alone you deranged weirdo. You take the pot regularly don't you? You make me sick you hippie faggit.

Except the soviet union is not being blamed. All of Russia isn't being blamed. Russia's intelligence agency is being blamed for doing something that they probably do or attempt to do every day. They're being blamed for something the CIA does everyday too.
You are an idiot for thinking that they didn't do it. The American people are idiots for electing a buffoon with no experience running the government at any level. This won't happen in Russia. It's not because the Russian people are smarter. It's because the Russian people can no longer make the mistake of picking a terrible president like Trump. They have a dictator now. For all his faults, at least his cunning intelligence isn't going to severely weaken his state in the eyes of foreign powers.
We finally had a cunning democrat, who knew the ins and outs of the system and how to get shit done, running for office and you retards decided it would be a good idea to elect the class clown instead. Great job.

As someone who didn't vote in the election but has been following cyber security and various cyber crimes over the past roughly 10-12 years, in my personal opinion if Russia was not directly involved, they were 1 or 2 steps removed, it fits their modus operandi, anyone who wants to claim it flat out WASN'T Russia in my opinion is seriously misinformed, just not knowledgeable about hacking/cyber crimes, or willfully ignoring the various government reports.

I've never known released government reports to flat out lie about these types of things, obfuscation is common, but flat out lies? And the reports i've been reading ALL indicate russian involvement from at least an oversight level, if not direct involvement.

My sources say that we were involved
t. russian

If you were then why did he lose the Popular Vote?

>linking to CIA partnered fake news site Washington Post
could it be anymore obvious that the government has paid shills on Sup Forums?

this
low level copy pasta would probably be a give away

so you going to post me some actual hard evidence because so far there has been nothing but conjecture and " a strong belief" from government releases. Do you have something they don't

kek yep, anything that disagrees with your opinion is just a paid shill, that's exactly how the world works.

Morons

Because "involved" =/= "manipulated the election to their liking as they do at home"

If I tell your girlfriend about that one time you was sucking black dicks and she leaves you because of it, I can be involved in the break up without directly causing it.

You have yet to present me with an argument or proofs. please seek help you seem to be delusional.

>gaslighting

This entire thread is just a few people who understand the CIA has no proof and one guy who found out what geopolitics and soft power were for the first time. pathetic Sup Forums were's th adequate shitposting.

nice meme. are you ok dude

>The hackers used computers.
>Russians use computer.
>QED, the Russians are behind the hack.

Infallible logic OP. It must have been the Russians.

Yes. I don't know why it's still being debated. Government intelligence agencies agree, the president agrees, even the president-elect who hates the current president agrees they were involved. It's surprising to me how debated it is considering how unanimous everyone who has information on it is.

appeal to authority give me the proofs friend. 8^)

No. The DNC just can't handle the peasants voted against them.

You forgot ad populum.

Are you the kind of faggot who thinks the moonlanding was faked too?

Anyone demanding proof has got to be a child, do you honestly think you're entitled to classified intelligence information because you don't trust the 15+ agencies who've already gone through the information and told us it was the fucking Russians.

I mean for fucks sake OpSec only fucking works if you actually adhere to it, if we have agents in russian intelligence positions should that just be let known to the public because you're so special snowflake who NEEDs to know this? Fuck that. We can't just let it be known how we know what we know. It's classified for a fucking reason.

No because we have pictures moonrocks and left over rockets. give me a burnt out rocket or a moonrock please or atleast a picture dude. 8^0

So what your saying is you want to make an affirmative claim without proof because it is secret proof. Well my dad is actually an alien but i can't prove that because it's a secret super duper opsec black cloak nigga shit

>he thinks the pictures aren't faked
>he believes the "rockets on the moon" meme
Wake up, faggot. It was staged by communist reptilian muslims.

I am not convinced of this due to the physical evidence available for the moonlandings and the ability with which to tangibly review and verify them. On the other hand you have only provided me with conjecture and arguments to popular opinion and the authority of those involved. your claims so far lack veracity.

It's being debated because people are confusing two questions: "Did it happen?" and "Does it matter?"

Suppose tomorrow Putin came right out and admitted to ordering the hack, are we going to rerun the election because of it? Of course not.

It's being debated because it weakens the position of the president-elect.

It's also being debated because some people think "The russians hacked the election" means they literally hacked the ballots and added votes in favor of Trump.

>trump says the election is rigged
>ure dumb retard omfg drumfp get outta here
>russians fuck up the democrats big time
>RUSSIANS FUCKING RIGGED IT AND DRUMF TOLD THEM 2 DO IT IM LITERALLY SHAKING
will liberals ever stop crying?

When have the US public EVER been given definitive proof of things of this nature? I mean are you fucking retarded? Our proof is our fucking intelligence agencies all agreeing and saying it was the russians based on the evidence.

How fucking dense do you have to be to think our ENTIRE government is so fucking retarded to get it wrong, or lie for hillary. Jesus just kill yourself. Stop drinking the koolaid

All governments are attempting to hack all other governments at all times. I like how no one drag up us spying on our own allies through the NSA to quash this bullshit outcry.

Even if they performed the DNC hacks, they were against a private organization; not our government.

Even still the only thing they would have done to 'influence' the election is to reveal blatant corruption within the DNC which is a good thing for our country. I wish all hacking attempts were this helpful.

It's nothing compared to this washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

More like:
>Trump realizes he's gonna lose
>starts making lame excuses
>claims elections are rigged
>wins by a "fluke" (ahem, Russian help)
>suddenly, elections are foolproof!

Very often. When bush called out the Sandinistas for helping transport cocaine to the US he had a fucking picture and the coke they sent in his hand. When the Germans were urging mexico to attack the US during ww1 the entire Zimmerman telegram was given translated to the american public. th list is long I get it you have failed to meet your burden of proof and you're grasping at staws now because you have been brainwashed into thinking with your emotions instead of logic. Seek help dude. read a bit further on geopolitics and think before you sperg out next time ok :^)

When you insert the fact that key states were recounted and generally hillary lost votes under recount. Your narrative kinda falls apart there dude.

lol who reads this shit

It's true. The Washington Post was acquired by John Bezos (Amazon CEO) who fully.supported Hillary and is a CIA right hand man

Tell me, what do you call a person who loses to a clown? According to Wikileaks, she had her fucking choice of opponent and still lost.

all they did was put hillary's dirt in the public eye so she would be even with trump, whose dirt was a media sensation.

russia's "interference" was on the level of pointing out that someone cheated in the middle of the game and getting points (popularity) fairly taken away from them.

>and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you filthy rooskis!

Nope, it was only hillary office who got hacked.

A pathetic loser obviously. Which is still preferable to voting for a clown I guess.

>haha no of course the russians haven't rigged the elections, drop the silly conspiracy theories!
>there's a media conspiracy in place to make us have left-wing opinions!

You'd rather back a loser than a clown? Interesting leap of logic there. Let's give him 100 days and then shit on his parade, shall we?

"strongly believe" = proof

Interesting leap of logic here. People strongly believe that the weather will be great tomorrow, doesn't necessarily make it true.

A loser who will take your freedom in the name of some shitskin's modest prosperity

or a clown who will take the modest prosperity of all shitskins and also the poor whites that made up his voter base in the name of your freedom and not-so-modest prosperity

Tough choice as an upper class american. Hail inequality, I guess. The poor are only poor because they're too dumb and socially incompetent to become rich.

Russians hacking the election isn't a conspiracy, it's outright propaganda. Regardless of it's validity it's sole intention is to rile up the nation towards a desired end. First to overthrow the democratically elected President. Second to gear us up towards another pointless fucking war so that the hawks can rake in the cash, again.

Perhaps, but there isn't any information made publicly available that proves such a link.

Hot conspiracy theories you got there, kiddo.

Using words you don't understand again I see?

>russians hack some stupid shit
>those dang russians rigged the election!
>completely ignoring the fact that the leak shows how corrupt and stupid hillary really is
>b-but russians!
get outta here kid

Overthrow and war are not the goals here.

The goal here is to limit the GOP's power to have an effective government and to pave way for a future election.

Let me break this down for you, you smug ass community college cracker.

>Hard reality, confirmed by every 3 letter: russians hacked the DNC servers, which may have influenced the election
>Conspiracy theory: RUSSIANS HACKED "THE ELECTION" TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
>You: triggered.

Russia uncovered some dirt. They had a right to do that, like we have a right to uncover dirt on putin and shame, blame, and insult him on the global stage.

>oh but we do it in the name of representative democracy! hurr durrr

who the fuck cares?

A loser is unlikely to cause too much damage, Hillary is predictable. With Trump it could be everything.

>Let's give him 100 days and then shit on his parade, shall we?
Sure. Although based on what candidate Trump said and did, it'd be shocking if president Trump would be any good.

>thinking that Hillary cares about sand niggers or that Trump cares about the poor
Is this your first election?

>ahem, Russian help
>ahem, no evidence
>ahem, no specifics
>ahem, everyone knows RT is biased toward Trump and Russia
>ahem, FBI contributed more to Trump's victory than wikileaks
>ahem, fucking retard
>ahem, cuck/10

>LETS SHITPOST ON 4CHANNEL THAT WILL CHANGE THE ELECTION RESULT
lmao @ ur lyf

> be me, be Russia
> amerilards having election
> woman who loves power vs man who loves money
> hack both party's emails
> release emails only of woman

Yeah, no influence whatsoever. Just liberals crying, comrades.

Cucks have a weird attachment to their highschool years.

> hack both party's emails
proofs?

Well, let's take a look at the words you don't understand, shall we?

>democratically elected
How? Hillary Clinton had over 3 million more votes than Trump. How is that "democratically elected"?

>another pointless fucking war
You mean like the one we'll soon be fighting against Iran? Led by war hawk and Iran-hater "Mad Dog" Mattis?

>it's sole intention is to rile up the nation towards a desired end
Well, what's the intention of fast-tracking presidential cabinet appointees through the senate unprecedentedly?

nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-background-checks.html

I'm not the one eating up propaganda. You are. Propaganda saying that everything's fine. That all these "first times" happening all simultaneously are just a coincidence. That nothing is gonna happen, that there are no ulterior motives to this.

Having to read this kind of uninformed and ideologically-motivated opinion on a board devoted to a rational subject like Sup Forums of all boards is disgusting!

Chances are Russia is constantly testing waters with hacking the US government, so most likely.

The DNC is not a government organization however, so if you are talking about that then while they most likely were involved, it's not the government or up to the government to secure the DNC's servers.

Stay butt blasted libershit.

They're talking about impeaching him as soon as he takes office and war is something they're openly pushing for, they continue to openly threaten Russia in vague terms. Their goal is provoking Russia to start the war obviously, we've been building up to this for the better part of a decade.

>Trump
>protecting freedom
kek

To think the first time I visited this place was during a slow day on /k/ and I thought "technology, this place will have some intelligent posters".

I was wrong, it has less.

Sup Forums is LGBT faggot and pajeet friendly?

>proof
lol you think the news here needs proof to report something?

That's just posturing.

My freedom to refuse to sell cakes to gays, what else?

Well, Sup Forums is a technology board.

Let's have a look at who in the technology scene supports Drumpf:
>Eric S. Raymond: known white-supremacist and literal nobody
>... and no one else

Now let's see who opposes Drumpf:
>Andy Tanenbaum: respected computer scientist and creator of Minix, writes against Drumpf every day on electoral-vote.com
>Richard M. Stallman: distinguished hacker and creator of the free software movement, writes daily against Drumpf on stallman.org

If you read, you can't support Drumpf. The only possible way to support him is being ignorant. Visit the above sites and read, user.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nyt-russians-hacked-the-rnc-too-u-s-officials-say

There's other sources, but Russia phished both the RNC and DNC but only released DNC emails. It was fucking pizza loving Podessta that fell for it, Russia went with it since Trump loves money more than power, so he's more aligned with Russian interests.

I'm director of IT at a ~200 person company and whew, phishing happens. a lot. I've had to have quarterly all staff meetings to explain what it is and why when someone sends you a gmail login link it's fake.

What is the Electoral College?
What is complaining about it only after the fact when it doesn't favor you?

>You mean like the one we'll soon be fighting against Iran? Led by war hawk and Iran-hater "Mad Dog" Mattis?
You mean your retarded hypothetical scenario which hasn't happened yet and in all likelihood won't? God, your stupidity amazes me. How about you wait for that war to brake out before you blame Trump for it, stupid.

>Well, what's the intention of fast-tracking presidential cabinet appointees through the senate unprecedentedly?
What the fuck are you talking about, this doesn't even make sense unprecedentedly. I'm litteraly throwing up right now at your disgusting, malformed brain as it tries to make sense, SAD!

Go back to jacking off to RT

>nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-background-checks.html
>“This is a dangerous world we are living in, and why in the world would we want to make it even more dangerous just to let our colleagues delay for delay’s sake President-elect Trump getting to fill his cabinet, particularly these important national security offices?”
The bullshit just jumps off the page at me with that quote.

If the offices are so damn important, then properly vetting the people who are going to be filling them is worth the fucking time.

>Drumpf
>Thinking that is an insult.
Cringe.

>What is complaining about it only after the fact when it doesn't favor you?
We've been complaining about it since forever. And it only ever favors you, it never favors us. Funny, isn't it?