Whats the verdict on free office or other ms office alternates? $150 aud for 1 copy of office is pretty bs

Whats the verdict on free office or other ms office alternates? $150 aud for 1 copy of office is pretty bs

Libreoffice is fine except the macros are nothing compared to MS word

Why do you need it though? If school - you get free keys. If work - same thing.

for home for someone else, im trying to save someone a few dollars. i guess the main thing is comparability with spreadsheets needs to be 100%

OK layout maybe fucked in some ways LO -> word and vice versa

But can you convince them to just switch to libre office?

If it's not needed for work or school then it doesn't really matter. It's just minor nuisances for some very specific things home users won't care about.

I've been using OpenOffice for years. No complaints.

Hows Softmaker Free Office compared to Libre or OpenOffice

M$ doesn't actually expect you to pay for Office.

Get Office 2013-2016 C2R Install v5.9.2

DL ISO directly from app, install, activate and you're done.

Excel is tricky.
There are a lot of functions that is not standard and you need to have the same set of functions on both documents.
I have seen it a lot of times where the translation fucks up and you basically destroy the document.
But libre office is good, it might not even be an issue.
I am also a big fan of gnumeric, but that is not as compatible with Excel.

use wps office

I just use Google docs for everything, never had any issues, not sure if I'm missing out on anything but I don't need a word processor to do a whole lot...

If I have any special documents I need to prepare I just use latex

Same. I use Google Drive for my business. Docs and sheets. It works pretty comfy.

But as I dont trust cloud services I do make weekly backups.

Just use LibreOffice, stop being such a cuck

Yea LibreOffice here since nothing too fancy is required.

I have no idea why normies are so keen on clouds. It's great until your internet drops out of their servers fuck up then what?

>Win10

why do software companies always advertise their products using asians or some kind of off-white brown person?

Im more worried that Google bans my account for whatever reason. For example when someone reports you under false pretenses out of spite.

I'd be more worried that somebody takes a look at your data, because they can. at any time for any reason. including law enforcement or competitors who pay for that access. if you think that isnt likely then sure, go and gamble

>not using KMSpico

If you need more alternatives there is Libre Office and Apache Open Office. I have found that they are great when you build a document from the ground up. But if you use a Microsoft doc with them it can be almost impossible to edit things like tables and formatting.

I havent bought Microsoft Office or any of that shit for years. I even got a degree without it. Fuck that shit.

For the uninformed, it's a form of erasing white people from any form of position, status or even public consciousness. Now you have noticed this, just look closer and you'll never unsee it. It is everywhere.

Have a great day.

I use Libre Office for offline stuff, and GoogleThing for online.

Libre Office is not as good as MS Office, despite the enthusiast GNU/Linux screeching. But it is good enough, without a doubt.

lol.

Just download MS Office 97/98 for free, legally!
You can probably find Office 2000 if you look around, but 97/98 only required only a standard universal serial key.

>FreeOffice
>for Windows, Linux and Android
That's an iPad.

I use Google Docs, works great

I, too, love giving all my data to Google.

They all suck balls, but ms office is the best of the bunch.

I use Botnet docs and sheets for mostly everything mundane and latex for serious stuff.

White women still dominates underwear commercials though.

For personal use and stuff not meant to be shared or edited by other people, Libreoffice is perfectly fine. For colaborative work or stuff you want to show or send to other people, use Google Docs. If perfect MSOffice compatibility is required for whatever reason, there's office online.

Use your student email at microsoft online and get the latest office for free pleb

>Not just torrenting a cracked MS Office install

It's easy as shit and then you're on the same software as literally anybody in the professional world.