Anyone has a chart of the amount of radiation smartphones release?

Anyone has a chart of the amount of radiation smartphones release?

I want to buy the Xiaomi mi5s but i've heard chinese phones release stupid amounts of radiation, this puts me off from buying it (beside the stupid ass black lines on the Xiaomi screens)

>inb4 just buy it black

no i want it white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation
youtube.com/watch?v=b1fUXalLNYQ
livescience.com/6007-cell-phone-radiation-improve-memory.html
handystrahlung.ch/sar.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously?

No phone releases more radiation than a blackberry.

You get 0 ionizing radiation, which is the shoot that actually does something to you. You literally get exposed to a larger dose by eating one banana a year

Look if you're too stupid to understand electromagnetic radiation, you're too stupid to be using communication devices.
Go back to your cave, there are some shadows to throw rocks at

have you ever flown in a plane? congrats, you've received more radiation in one flight than you will by using that phone for a thousand years

Nothing ionizing is released from cell phones. The wavelengths are just too big to do anything. Light is more dangerous because the wavelengths are smaller.

Come on you ape, you wanna live forever?

Really? Have you ever heard about ultra violet rays from the sun? You get harm by being exposed to 7+ UV during a walk than having the phone on your chest for a million hours continuously.

But xaomi is botnet, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

You'll get much more damage in your life by being the massive faggot you are than any phone could ever do.

Would never help someone with white phone.

cope. Smartphones give you cancer, lol at not caring about putting a radiating emitting device right in your brain.

no

lol at not sleeping in a faraday tent

Visible light*

You just said
>light is more dangerous [than light]

Solid arguments

Shit. He got us good.

>>Smartphones give you cancer
You got me, buddy. So, now I get cancer from thick as wavelengths coming from a transmitter and the sun light, too? Fuck. You got me gud. How didn't I think of that? Please... school me.

it's incredible how you come asking for help on some voodoo shit you chose to believe and then you shoot down every single post that tries to tell you that that's not how it works.
Why worrying about getting cancer when you are cancer yourself?

just gotta say this is a beautiful image

bullshit

putting my phone near my head after talking or wearing earphones etc = brain inflamation my head hurts all day

not everyone has the same tolerances

basically placebo 2bh

As far as ionizing radiation is concerned, a smartphone equals the amount of a banana.

That's just you being a massive faggot, son.

There definitely needs to be a lot more research done on the subject about phone emissions.
Background radiation indoors averages to around 0.05W spread throughout the entire spectrum, it is worrying with phones when it it emitting at a needle sharp 900MHz frequency at 2W (when in use).

It shouldn't matter with your limbs and hands as they face a lot of temperature variances, however with around 0.2-0.7W (inverse square law considered) going around the area around your ears and brain, that can equal to 1-2ÂșC of temperature increases in the brain which should definitely raises some alarm, there has been countless cases of brain cancer patients that recall excessive usage of phone calls.

I think the cell phone industry is actively funding bullshit research or making media companies downplay the dangers of phone radiation because it is a multi-billion dollar industry, with Apple making most of their $210b wealth from iPhones, they have a vested interest to make sure word doesn't go out that mobile phones are dangerous.

Oh wow look at this useful bait thread!

Fucking granted replies and everything.

not placebo

some people need to sleep inside EMB tents

youtube.com/watch?v=b1fUXalLNYQ

If I could I would get one of those and sleep there, fuck being bombarded with trash during sleep.

While I agree that more research has to be conducted on this topic I'm afraid we will never know the truth about the topic because it is a billion dollar industry. However because there have been little hints towards cell phones causing cancer I will refrain from making any claims.

You sound like anti-vaxer moms.

Get a grip.

>everyone has exactly the same tolerance to everything
low IQ

Not enough to even matter. You're on a planet orbiting a star that pumps out a lot more stuff that's meant to KILL people which itself is orbiting around a galaxy composed of other stars that are also doing other things to FUCKING MURDER EVERYONE.

>smoking has no serious impact on health
doctors a couple of decades ago

Try Sup Forums, they love this kind of bullshit.

this

Just buy the white zuk z2 pro instead. It's much better and has no black lines around the screen.

>mfw posting from a blackberry PRIV right now

>sleeping next to someone
no radiation for me

The word tolerance is not applicable here, these are not things that can effect the human body in any way. Or any biomass without specific structures and molecules for detecting magnetic fields

>1-2C

Oh no, I guess that means since I live in Arizona I'm going to get super cancer. Also your math is crazy off, that would be like half a degree at most

you're just a retard. Learn your electromagnetic fields, your physics and your chemistry.

>Implying it has to ionise to interact with tissue
Longer waves can pass through tissue and interact with beta-amyloid proteins in the brain, albeit in a positive manner.
livescience.com/6007-cell-phone-radiation-improve-memory.html
So far more research is still needed to map out all interactions with the body, whether they be positive or negative.

I assume you are talking about SAR Value? Chinese manufacturers are quite secretive about the SAR value of their phones. I look them up here if they are available. Or google it in hopes of finding it.

handystrahlung.ch/sar.php