Why are there so many Microsoft shills on Sup Forums and Hacker news?

>Go on Sup Forums
>Apple bashing echo chamber
>Recommends XPS 15

>Go on Hacker News
>Recommends XPS 15

Why does anyone give a shit about apple or XPS 15? Why are there so many overlapping threads in Sup Forums and HN that recommend the piece of shit XPS 15?

No I do not want a 32GB Ram coil whining piece of shit brick laptop.

bump

>Microsoft shills
it's called majority

HN is filled with corporate shills.

>Go on Hacker News
That's new. They must be seriously butthurt about the new macbook pro.

So what high end laptop would you recommend instead?

>High end laptop
Found the problem

>apple doesn't suck, it's a conspiracy, and they're all in confederacy against us.

The majority does not want to think they're missing out on a better experience.

i use a MBP 2016 model and get 8-10 hours of battery life. if i post that shit on HN they downvote me kek.

This is HN in a nutshell

>Read reports of battery life issues
>Never bought one for themselves
>Read more reports of battery life issues
>Make thread bashing MBP
>Get upvotes
>See another blog bashing MBP battery life
>Repost it on HN
>Get more upvotes
>See one guy claim he gets 8-10 hours of battery life and despite never trying it out for themselves bash him

Fuck that

Just because people dont like apple doesnt mean they are microsoft shills pajeet.

Sure it makes a little bit of noise but it's not a piece of shit and certainly not a brick.

Its called having a brain

You know that you can get XPS with GNU + Linux?
Who in their right mind would buy computer with windows?

95% of Sup Forums posters are 21 years old or younger, they have no clue what they're talking about. HN is likely the same.

Why do you even give a shit about what school children think of your toy purchases?

laptopts that requiere you to patch your distro to make it run properly are overrated, XPS is one of this

Are you 22?

I have the 9550 for work. It's great, but expensive.
I only have to suspend and resume after a cold boot to get my headphones working.

I wish

>Why does anyone give a shit about apple or XPS 15?
>So what high end laptop would you recommend instead?
>i use a MBP

What are you talking about?
Vanilla Arch works fine.
Are you trying to use a distro with a kernel 3 years older than the hardware? You're the one doing it wrong.

>Why are there so many Microsoft shills on Sup Forums and Hacker news? A
Because Microsoft has posts for spreading FUD about other systems and platforms. They ACTIVELY shill in every single techboards and wincucks try to defend it by saying "every company do it"

If you want to shill windows shill the non existent niceties of the OS, don't spread shitty FUD

>go to a tech site
>complain when people recommend tech products

of course such people are not gonna recommend fucking overpriced facebook machines. Go back to /r/stevejobscock or wherever you came from if you wanted an apple circlejerk. Ignoring 7% of the market that generally does not compete with the outside market is not an "echo chamber" but a natural progression. If you've been to Sup Forums for any length of time you would know it's never treated apple toddlers with any respect, not that they deserve any. It's like going to a biker meetup with a segway then whining that you're being discriminated against.