Why do high-end server Mobos always look so cheap ?

Why do high-end server Mobos always look so cheap ?
You could literally sell these with a higher price to corporations that believe a premium looking board is premium quality.

Because they're not faggy gaymers

Because they are bought by professionals who do research and buy based on facts and not on marketing. A professional will see looks as gimmicks. A gaymer kid will see looks as status.

B/C they are enclosed in a server, that is more than likely in a rack. No one cares what it looks like as long as it functions.

Why would they design a mobo to look good when the mobo is going to be stuffed into a little case and then be placed in a server rack?

caring about looks is being a peasant wagecuck

>tfw no cheap dual lga2011 motherboards

Why are you so fucking stupid that you think anyone gives a fuck how premium looking their motherboards that will sit in a dark box untouched for a decade are?

I only buy motherboards with illuminated AK-47s on them, personally.

>buying servers when AWS and Azure exist

They never even look at the boards
They order 12000 motherboards from a text catalog with a list of required specs and tell their interns to put them together

>buys g4m3r republic board and tries to install into 1U enclosure
>can only run 256gb ssd because of M2 slot
>won't fit because of 4 inch tall gamer heatsinks
>tries to boot off of RAID card no integrated grapics
>BIOS automatically turbo-overclocks your xeons to 5GHz
>LEDs give obnoxious afterglow on server rack

way to miss the point

Instead of doing two separate runs of a mobo generation, just invest a few bucks on KOOL DEZIGN in the first place so you can sell it to professionals who will at most think "look nice i guess" but ALSO to idiots for a premium price

how else does a Sup Forumsent heat the house?

>Why do high-end server Mobos always look so cheap ?
Its because you look at it through your GAYMEN eyes. If you actually look at it through a heterosexual males eyes you will see that the components are of a higher quality and that the PCB has more layers, actually making it look more expensive.

CTOs don't judge server equipment by its looks and neither do accountants.

I should think it's pretty obvious. People buying high-end server or workstation motherboards do not care about how they look. If they did, manufacturers would follow. They don't. They just want performance.

They look like fucking Lego bricks and nothing else. That is the problem i have with it.
I didn't mean they they need some ROG gryphix or RGB faggot fanfares. Just to not look like a buch of first grader toys.

>corporations that believe a premium looking board is premium quality

the peasant mind everyone.

Do you really think that these companies don't look into all the different possibilities when it comes to niches and demographics?

My guess is that they crunched the numbers when it comes to their marketing and found that separating the two designs results in more sales, or whatever metric they might use to measure their bottom line.

It's not a standard form factor available to consumers you tard.

>implying hosting 20TB of content in the """cloud""" is economically feasable

>look so cheap
They don't if you hold them in hand.

The boards are thicker for one.
Which results in heftier device.
And a hefty device always feels better than some lightweight PoS.

Plus green is best

Needs more go faster stripes and colors.

They look professional as fuck honestly

90s aesthetic is still very common in business industrial design

Literally apple tier.

Because its designed to work in closed environment without "gaymer"s messing with shit.

>green color and no LEDs = cheap
kys you're selfves

That's $600 per month on S3 or $6000 on EFS. It's not that much for a company.

That looks higher quality than gaudy gaymen shit.