Looking for solution online

>looking for solution online
>random forum post
>"don't worry guys i've found the solution
>*topic closed*

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I hate when it happens. Most of the times when I downloaded pirated games on my shitty internet and, they won't run. Can you imagine downloading 60gb of game on fucking 3mb connection and it won't even run. REEEEEEEEE

I have found a pretty good solution for that actually.

>you must log in to see this post

>link is dead

>"this has already been discussed in another thread"
>other thread is 4 years older and discussing a similar but different problem with no solutions in it

>"just google it"

>some asshole in the thread won't help the user unless he tells him every single spec on his computer, and the unix timestamp of when he ordered them

>every single site recommends you download some shady program on an even more shady website to fix this problem
>it's actually just a virus once tested in a VM, it doesn't even fix it

>solution requires you to download 40 different libraries

>give up and ask Sup Forums for help
>but it's too late because someone brought up politics and the entire thread has devolved into pure shitposting
>or someone posted maki and the entire thread has turned to cancer

Don't forget
>I'll PM you the solution

God that shit's the worst. I semi-frequently find shit like "I just gave up and did X instead, closing this thread"

quotes of quotes of quotes of a quote that is six paragraphs long

quotes of quotes of "thank you man trully worked blessed be you"

what the fug am I looking at

is it infected and swollen? wtf

>how do i do X without using Y? Y completely breaks Z and I need both X and Z working
>30 posts later (all of them telling you to use Y since it's superior than X anyway)
>I gave up and just used Y
>thread closed
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>here's the download bro: [You must thank the poster to view this link]

It's a shoop.

Also, this is a blue board, such filth doesn't belong here.

>register
>e-mail arrives 10 minutes later
>crappy non-link registration confirmation link needs copying over
>thank the poster
>[You must have 10 non-spam posts to view links]
>[Your first 5 replies have to be approved by a mod]
>rapidshare link

>go to one of those old threads and ask if anyone's found the solution after 5 years
>BANNED FOR NECROING

>you must log in to view this post
username niggernigger
pass nigger123
email usghfjdskg@gorillamail
>post to bugmenot

>account activated!
>enjoy the newly-visible links to the file posted on 4share split up into 5 parts!

I never got sites like this, forcing people to sign up to access shit just gives give you a userbase that never visits the site more than once

No wonder the only places that pulled this crap are usually poo in loo / arabic shitholes

>install newer/older OS - it works flawlessly there with such and such library for most such and such hardware

>7mb program

>Look for solution on forum
>Forum question from 6 years ago appears
>Read the replies
>None of the replies helped the user
>Question set to "resolved"
>what

>Download only using our Totally Not Malware® Downloader™

underrated post

How about making a thread yourself? Boom.

>you must be logged in to view this image
>you must be logged in to view this post
>you must be logged in to view this link

>you want to script ? why not just use a 7MB binary compiled from a chinese PPA with 43 dependencies?

>animetorrents.me
>registration disabled
that's okay, I have an old account I created several years ago
>no such account exists
go on irc, politely ask for help
>sorry the account doesn't exist bro
>i can't activate it, sorry
oh okay, so it does exist, but you don't want to activate it. didn't say this to them, I just left.

fuck it, I'd even be willing to seed 1:2 ratio (in favor of seeding) but guess I'll download elsewhere instead

Cute.

That's nice. I had the option to pay a little bit extra for 200Mb/s but don't see the point. I used to have 500Kb/s, so having 200x that speed is quite alright for me.

The point is spending less time waiting for things. I get 355 Mbps down, but I can't wait for my ISP to get 500 Mbps to my address.

I don't wait for things. I wanted to make a cup of coffee anyway, and when I returned the download was done. (fair enough I probably stopped at the bathroom on the way & did a couple of other things that needed doing)

im sure you are one of these people that run a cracked game as administrator.....

i have seen a forum where you need run a script on your computer and post the results, and everybody refused to help a user because in his hosts file was a line for the adobe servers.

I had problems few years ago back when I was using XP. After creating a 2nd account, I had intermittent trouble with one of the account passwords. Sometimes working, sometimes not.

Posted on a forum for help - oh no, they won't help me hack into a computer.

For fucks sakes it's my own damn computer, but no, they just had the moderator lock the thread waggle his finger at me.

give it back jamal..

I installed Windows 8 instead.