Is there any reason it would be impossible to swap a windows install from an old AMD build to an intel build?

Is there any reason it would be impossible to swap a windows install from an old AMD build to an intel build?

Ive read about using microsoft's sysprep tool to do this and I want to know if anyone has experience with it. I've read that it is easier to do between similar hardware, but that's not the case for me.

Just pirate Windows again. It's an easier and cleaner install than fucking with drivers and Windows dickery.

Why wouldn't it work? I use w10 and have swapped the HDD around into various PCs now. Only issue is that it gives me an activation error watermark but everything still works.

can anyone xray this pic?

Because I'm a cheapskate and didnt get a new SSD for my new build, and I don't want to reformat the one I have.

Why are her pupils so dilated?

she's high
really

white girls are ugly as fuck

3d girls are ugly as fuck

t. weeaboo faggot

thanks you too

>install winblows again
waiting hours for it to setup
waiting hours for it to update
spending hours re installing a tb of progrums
spending hours fixing your settings

this

Drivers

best firefly girl

But gingers aint white, they are ginger.

All of this is like 45 minutes. You can get the updates while you do other work.

0-6 fitzpatrick scale master race

shes sitting on a sybian

>not inara

I want to suck on her tits

i did this when in a pickle 2 or 3 times, it just worked on itself after some restarts, first time I was amazed that it actually worked, because I had already prepared for otherwise.
all those were with windows 8
windows 7 have not tried, and windows xp you had to unistall drivers beforehand or from a livecd via registry

Any Windows version 2000 or greater can make the switch like this for the most part. The problem doing this was with Windows 95 and Windows 98. You would run into IRQ conflicts among other things. Total mess of things really.

Windows 10 is able to reinstall drivers automagically between different chipsets.

Windows 7/8/8.1 will just BSOD.

I know this because I do this all the time down at the shop.

>Firememe
>Not Stargate
Plebian tbqh desu

>you can't enjoy more than one sci-fi show

I watched and liked:
Star Trek
Red Dwarf
Firefly
Stargate SG-1
Battlestar Galactica
Farscape
Andromeda