Untitled

forum.userstyles.org/discussion/53233/announcement-to-the-community?

Press Uninstall to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2017/01/04/major-stylish-add-on-changes-in-regards-to-privacy/#comment-4086083
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you tolerate advertising. This is the natural course of the cancer

Glad I don't need stylish.

RIP

Literally who

I just turned updates off right now. Am I safe?

Firefox version hasn't been changed yet so that will completely prevent you from being infected. Mozilla doesn't allow spyware on AMO in the first place though so it's not likely to make it through now that people are aware.

>Me Reads post
>Look at extensions bar
>Stylish installed
> Uninstall

if you're on 2.0.7 in firefox, I've tested that myself and it's not sending any data. 1.6.3 in chrome is confirmed compromised by network request monitoring(it's POSTing data including every website you visit) and since chrome "helpfully" forces you to update extensions, people using botnet.exe are fucked unless they uninstall

ghacks.net/2017/01/04/major-stylish-add-on-changes-in-regards-to-privacy/#comment-4086083

gorhill's post on the matter

>So yes, Stylish can now build a profile of your browsing history.
>It must be noted that the information sent is by no mean anonymous

What are the alternatives?

M_O_T_H_E_R_F_U_C_K_E_R

Are there any alternatives?

Pretty sure you can block connections using uMatrix.

greasemonkey

For CSS??

If they weren't sketchy as fuck and outright lying about things in that announcement, I might have been ok with continuing to use an old version of Stylish - but fuck this.

Guess I'm switching to Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey or whatever new alternative comes out.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

ya

>(((SimilarWeb)))

User Styles Manager for Firefox.

Also the Stylish code is still available at GitHub and you can fork it.

>Using add-ons
>any year

So glad Mozilla is nuking plugins and add-ons/extensions

God damn gorhill is based as fuck.

>updating.

F

can you use grease monkey to rice you browser?

Enjoy your ads retard.

How dare that fucker to make money from his product?! He want to eat or somthin'?
WELL, FUCK YOU!
UNINSTALL!

Hey, fuckers, anyone willing to work for free for me? No spying, no thank you, no nothing, ok?

choke on bag of dicks

bump

That is not what is happening at all.

No opt out option for me. 2.0.7
I guess I'll stay on this version for now.

What's the alternative?

This is what happens when you use non-free software. If it was free, somebody would just fork the non-pozzed version and continue working on it and the spyware piece of shit would die immediately.

I'm uninstalling this crap. The author needs to be absolutely destroyed wherever he shows his face. Don't let him get up. He needs to know this bullshit won't be tolerated.

It is free software, user.

I'm on the latest version of Pale Moon and JUST got rid of it. Am I fucked?

USM doesn't work, just get a blank grey window

Edgy

where was Sup Forums when WoT web of trust was sending out raw data uncensored?

How new are you ?