>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Threads NEWS:
GMK >Terminal_ is running still, $159 for a ton of layouts covered
>The last round of Golbat is running, $100 for the whole kit

Other urls found in this thread:

elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,slpads
i.imgur.com/ZdVtpE3.jpg
amazon.com/Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce-Qisan/dp/B01E8KO2B0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484166990&sr=8-1&keywords=magicforce browns
amazon.com/gp/product/B00LTAEV0K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ACQC8LGI4Z2S6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>golbat is running, $100 for the whole kit

Dang, that's a fairly decent deal. Might actually pick it up

>his keyboard doesn't have a dedicated sushi key

>buying brbrbr hue hue
>only 18 rounds
I guess

what kb is that?

>his keyboard doesn't have a dedicated rss feed key

looks like a tada 68

TADA68 with enjoypbt keycaps

If I buy the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum RGB and get custom keycaps, can I still belong to the cool kidz club? Or am I a Razer-Tier homosexual?

That bottom row doesn't look standard and keycap choices will be limited.

>Day 102
>still haven't receipt my shipping confirmation for my tada68...

Gee, Billy.
How come your mothers lets you have five fucking million escapes?

that's why i said fuck it and bought a magicforce68

>magicforce68
hope you got it from amazon and not from massdrop with those tacky typewriter keycaps

That typewriter shit looks awful.

OUTEMU black switches with silver case. Going to get O-Rings and some $18 PBT from ebay or something probably.

Where can I buy those keycaps? I have the same keyboard

Can I replace my Pok3r connector with Type-C? Is it even possible?

elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,slpads

anybody ever use these "soft-landing pads"?

Some sets might pop up on ebay, but they were from assdrop last month. You can bet Tai Hao will keep pumping out more sets though, keep watching. Or petition to re-drop that set.

Do any of you recommend a certain set of keycaps for a Vortex Pok3r keyboard, preferably PBT? I'm waiting for the thing to ship and have decided to stop by and hear some suggestions from you Sup Forumsuys.

>TFW when you spent more on wooden grips than you did on the keyboard.

Years ago yes. Didn't like how mushy it made the bottom out feel.

If you got the non backlit it means it comes with some PBT caps that are absolutely fantastic

>that are absolutely fantastic
apart from the fact that they're laser-etched.

I'm sure there's a Mini-B to USB C cable out there

yeah i received one as a sample with outemu blues and it's just as awful to type on as it looks. sent it away after a spending less than a minute with it.

Do Gaterons still have the problem with "catching" onto some keycaps? I remember having problems with cherry OG beige.

Are there any new meme cherry clones?

why both UN Spacy's on the right side?

That's exactly what I got, and I don't mind the laser etching.

I want to get some different keycaps for the non alphanumeric keys to just add a little aesthetic. What do you guys suggest?

I got the darker variant btw, to help reference.

How do I straighten my cord cable? Pic unrelated but delicious

How do I find out what's compatible and what isn't?

Yo I just got my first mechanical keyboard and the blues are too fucking loud. Should I take a gamble on some key dampeners or just return it and get a brown? How well do key dampeners work?

I don't see why you'd get clicky switches if you're concerned about noise, but o-rings won't help dampen them since the mechanism that makes the noise is inside the switch.

Browns feel like shit. Don't get those. Get clears if you want tactile cherry that doesn't make unnecessary noise

I wasn't concerned about noise until I actually got the thing and realized that it's way louder than I anticipated. But I'll check out clears then. Thanks for the help.

Where do you fags get your non-standard weight springs?

On a standard bottom row, all the keys other than space are the same size, a little bigger than letter keys and a little smaller than tab and | \

Group buys, for sale ads, mechanicalkeyboards.com, aliexpress. Take your pick.

Dumpster find

>apple

throw it back, where it belongs.

Nice. I'm getting a keyboard inspired by classic tech like that :)

gonna get this cable soon:
i.imgur.com/ZdVtpE3.jpg

Cheapest 60% with tactile non-clicky switches?

is there a laptop keyboard to usb adapter cable? I would like to use this old toshiba laptop keyboard.

What's the nicest 100%, RGB backlit keyboard using Reds? Do these even exist?

Where can I get a 40% keyboard in Europe for cheap? Want to give the 40% a meme a try for portable use and what not but I don't feel like spending more than I would on a GH60.

amazon.com/Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce-Qisan/dp/B01E8KO2B0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484166990&sr=8-1&keywords=magicforce browns

>RGB backlit
>nice

it's like asking what's the coolest minecraft server, or the greatest dubstep song.

I would the brightness down, I swear! I just want it to fit into my color scheme.

Shine 5. Get them quick cause the shine 6 is replacing them and that looks ugly

typing this from my chinese memechanical keybord

am i cool now?

Post a pic and they'll decide.

Neat. Is it any good?

anyone try these MOD switches on the tada? how are they? do cherry keycaps work with them?

I got loose switches, but yes.

Looking into buying custom keycaps for my cherry. Is it safe to assume that if the website advertises it as fitting cherry mechanical keyboards that it'll fit mine? Anything to be wary of? Dropping 50 on a set from WASD if all goes well.

They're pretty good, not quite as smooth as the feelios but slightly snappier maybe.

My first Model M was a dumpster find 8 years ago

Who Model /M/ here?

just wire the matrix to an arduino/teensy

What is the best keyboard for programming? None of that gayming shite, please

Whatever keyboard is fully programmable so you can put whatever keys wherever you want.

lucky bastard

Is this keyboard any good?
amazon.com/gp/product/B00LTAEV0K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ACQC8LGI4Z2S6

This
Noice, does it still work or will you redo the electronics?

What if I want something that has a metal case, 104/108 keys and perhaps a play/pause button?

Hyperfuse just came, Sup Forums. Rate.

Ducky

You in US? I have the same set on my MagicForce, got them Overclockers UK for £30.

>keycaps cost more than the board

how much was it? looks nice

Arrived today - KBParadise V60 Vintage with Matias Click. So much click...

>Non-uniform
No thanks

Board cost £40 lol, it's the backlit Cherry MX version (many seem to be Kailh nowadays).

But yeah, ain't that the truth. Close to pulling the trigger on a full set for my new V60 Matias (see a few posts up). Board was £95, caps are gonna be £150 to my door after shipping and fucking taxes...

it's really a meme keyboard.
Some chinese imitation, not actually mechanical but really feels like one. It's compatible with cherry MX keycaps. Got it for cheap $30 along with a memechanical mouse :^)

then no, get out of this cool kids club
come back when you get a topre board

what in fucks name is wrong with your camera

>Waiting on new keyboard
>Estimated delivery Saturday
>Live in gated area where Fedex doesn't deliver on weekend

Please don't make me wait until Monday.

>topre board

Just stop with the overpriced rubber dome meme. You don't have to justify your mistakes. It's only human to make mistakes. It's ok.

you asked whether you're now a meme, therefore I answered with a meme
what's wrong?

fell for the iPhone meme

That RAMA bumpad does not have stabilizers for the long key either. Every time I look at it it looks worse to me.

>You don't have to justify your mistakes
joke's on you, I made this mistake on purpose

Model f is pretty close

Nice little collection you have there

That reminds me, anyone else lay out for the new Model F that guy's building in China?

Can't wait.

>minecraft server
lmao everybody plays FTB now

I would, but I can't go back to a regular staggered layout. I doubt he's going to make a capacitive buckling spring ergodox anytime soon.

how do you clean your keyboards and how often do you do it?

I just spend hours using a Qtip to clean them and I feel like a retard spending so much time cleaning them

>capacitive buckling spring ergodox
You have no idea how erect I am right now

>abs
disgusting

>Budget
Up to ~200EUR, but would prefer cheaper. No hard budget, I can pay if it's something absolutely amazing
>Location (continent at least)
Romania, I'm fine with ordering from the EU though
>Preferred switch type
MX Blue
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
TKL, just no numpad basically since I want more room on the right
>Backlight
RGB that provides some SDK allowing me to change colors from a PC program would be great; if that's not an option, having a brightness-adjustable backlight would be nice but not required, it's not a top priority
>Previous/current keyboards
QPAD MK-80 with MX Blues, currently using it at home but would like to get rid of the numpad
Cherry brand MX Clear keyboard at work, forgot the exact model

I've been looking around myself and the only thing that could fit my ideal case was a Masterkeys Pro S with MX Blues, but I can't find it anywhere, just Browns which I've tried and don't particularly like as they don't have enough tactile feedback for me. I'd love to hear about some models which would fit the bill at least, the only things I absolutely want are TKL size and MX Blues, everything else is a bonus.

anyone know where i can buy razer green keyswitches? i cant find them anywhere, my friend recently gave me a corsair k95 with MX reds and id like to switch thewm out with razer green switches, i have solder expericennce but im new to keybaords, i also need to fix 30 dead LED's on this thing

> has corsair kb
> wants to go through the effort of replacing the switches on it
> wants razer switches
What universe did I wake up in and how do I leave

Which do you prefer?