Linux on the desktop is a fucking joke

Linux on the desktop is a fucking joke.

Windows on the phone is a fucking joke.

Android on mobile devices and Windows on desktops and laptops is the only sane choice.

Can we all agree on that?

Nah
Captcha: private access

>I have a double digit IQ and com-poo-tahs are t3h hard for me

ok

Linux isn't always bad if you know what you're doing, but due to ease of access Windows can be the better option sometimes. Completely agree with Android though, fuck fagpple.

Also Maki is a terrible rabu raibu and you should be ashamed of yourself

>Linux on the desktop is a fucking joke.
Can't say that I agree. I have to force myself to boot up my Windows partition.

I dunno man Windows fucking sucks but the only reason I'm still using it is because muh gaymes

Linux is only OS worth using on PC unless you're not a kid.

Android is a fucking joke too.
All mobile OS should be lined up and shot.

>Spyware on mobile devices and closed source spyware on desktops and laptops is the only sane choice.

Windows phone is better than android

Tbh it probably is, too bad it doesn't have any third party support. When I had one it didn't even have a Youtube app.

i will never understand these linux elitists. my brothers been fucking with computers for almost 19 years now and he has linux on his computers. i literally never see him doing anything important with it. it's always "look i made a custom gui to look like windows/mac!" "look how easy it is to download [the three] apps to linux!"

then he just uses it 90% of the rest of the time to browse normiebook

His servers all use linux and that makes perfect sense. but i've asked him before why linux on his desktop and he has never given me a legit reason. seeing him fucking with linux for 19 years with nothing to show for it asides from custom gui's makes me wonder how many of these elitist faggots think they're so hardcore using linux because they can use {sudo apt-get} in their ubuntu console.

If your job doesnt require it, give me a legit reason why you use linux right now, and not because of any tinfoil hat bullshit, like a legitimately good reason, and i will admit that i am wrong.

>unless you're not a kid

I agree, Linux is only for edgy kids who think they're cool for using a server OS on their PC.

Fully agree
Add Linux for servers and *bsd for firewalls and we're complete
The circle of life.

The only thing worse than using Windows as a mobile OS is using Windows as a server.

I personally use it because of all the open source multimedia software that I otherwise can't bother buying the better alternative for.

Although Krita is the best digital drawing application I've ever used, period.

Shit I forgot to mention the multimedia derivatives of other distros that set up all of that software perfectly for you, like Ubuntu Studio and AVLinux

>he implies linux on the phone is sane
What would I except from dumb slut poster, though?

It makes a nice programming environment and offers a community to program applications with.

It's legitimately easier than installing 10 or 7. Any issues I've had can be fixed with 10 mins of googling, compared to endless updates and restarts.

Open environment completely customizable to my demands. Rice rice

Whoops, wrong wording.
Linux is magnificent server OS but it suits you just fine for everyday use as well.
Plus, I have kdenlive on Linux.

takes 10 seconds to update all installed software vs 10 min just tu update the OS.
No need to defrag.
No next x10 to install every program
No shit leftover after uninstall of software
Can easily change all user interfaces
No seeding updates by default.
Faster to install the OS
Ability to live boot
Support for a lot of cpu architectures
No need to restart on updates (only need to restart to use the updated kernel)
Better battery life
Source code to modify it if i want to
No need to accept an abusive ToS to use
cont?

I got used to it.

>Linux on desktop/laptop
>Ubuntu Touch on Phones

Who /patrician/ here?

How do I get a phone with Ubuntu touch?

i3 isn't on Windows or Mac. I refuse to use any OS as my home OS if it isn't compatible with i3. Even moreso on a laptop, because I fucking hate using trackpads.

Either buy a phone with it preinstalled or flash it as a custom ROM. Canonical has a list of phones for which the latter works.

I agree.

>inb4 autistic arguments

Linux is for people that don't value their time.
I like my OS to just work, even if I compromise in my privacy.

where did this meme come from? i installed a distro once and it has been running without any problems for years.

This. Especially if it's Ubuntu or Mint. You can get it fully up and running in 10 minutes.

>I fucking hate using trackpads
get a fucking thinkpad then

>Linux on the desktop is a fucking joke
Please kill yourself

>android is a spyware OS like win10

?????????

linux is for tards.

I think we can all agree that you subjective opinions are not objective and that you are a joke.