/wght/ - Weekly Google Hate Thread

How these guys went from total tech bros to the worst marketing driven ad company known to human kind?

Is it possible for them to recover? What is their end game?

>reader
>wave
>glass
>people's YouTube
>Android

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been fucking up their recaptcha on the "select street signs" one. The whole goal is to outsource training their shitty AI to us so that it can differenciate license plates and street signs. I have been selecting every license plate I see as a sign, and its been passing the captcha.

>How these guys went from total tech bros to the worst marketing driven ad company known to human kind?
Taken over by Indians

Google put me on hold for four hours just to tell me they had no phone support. How hard is it to just have your robot say that instead of having a guy at the end of the tunnel?

I like the idea of this thread. I'll have to check into Sup Forums every Wednesday now.

>Is it possible for them to recover?
Recover from record-setting profits?

>What is their end game?
Owning the world's first and most powerful autonomous AI.

>oh, hi

One is a kikenstein, what could the endgame be?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google

>phoneposting
bin yourself

Wow, I fucking hate you. Kys and I'm being totally serious. People like you are the scum of the earth.

>Sup Forums is a Google den

Google is my master now, I must obey.

Android should break free of Google's grasp.

Also, use DuckDuckGo.

Fuck off,larry

>/r9k/ autists shoot up schools but don't fill these 2 lizards and the Zucc with lead

It is pretty shocking how they keep failing. The tech is cool but they don't get how to market like say, Apple does. Say what you want about Apple, but they understand marketing (or at least they used to).

Google keeps trying to enter and take over already established markets, and getting their butt kicked.

>Plus tried to compete with Facebook
>YouTube Gaming tried to compete with Twitch

That's just the top of my head but yeah, they are fucking up and should stick to selling data.

I hate Google because one of their cofounders are Russian. Russians are literally black mongols of the wrong color.

Racist and sexist much?

Fuck you I bet you're a woman, you don't deserve the rights you were given.