Why should I bother spending about a thousand on a rig when I can do the same junk on a console?

Why should I bother spending about a thousand on a rig when I can do the same junk on a console?

Your console can run Photoshop and CAD? Fuck, guys looks like we all need to switch to console.

because you're gonna need a computer anyway

>paying for internet twice

YOU USE TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE

If it's just for gaming, I don't see anything wrong with buying a PS4 Pro.

>paying for internet
>TWICE

>paying for games
>FULL PRICE AFTER TWO YEARS

How is anyone paying for internet access twice?

>what is xbox live
>what is playstation online
>what is playstation plus

Why do consolekiddies always pretend this part doesn't exist?

None of those are internet access services, those are online multiplayer and digital delivery services.

They're only $9.99/mo and keeps the servers running in tip-top shape. Also it provides an incentive not to cheat.

If all you use it for is gayming then that's the same as internet dumbass.

>"""""""only""""""" 9.99 per month
>"""""""keeps""""""" servers running

Meanwhile I pay once and that's it. No wonder people call console users consolecucks.

>online multiplayer and digital delivery services.
>paying for permission to play multiplayer games on the internet connection you already pay for
also a console literally is just a PC. Playstations run BSD Unix.
Also you can build a computer with the same specs as a console for less money.
Or you can spend a thousand dollars and build one with way better specs on any console. I'd reccomend the former though.

dumb frogposter

Those servers are not going to pay for themselves. They could make their revenue source primarily ad-based just as Sup Forums is, but it would be free.

Which console do I buy to play at 165fps

also, I forgot, you cant mod on a console, which is the worst shit.
and a normal computer is multipurpouse, you can use it for anything you can use a computer for, wheras you cant so well on a console. Even though its just a computer in a dumb looking case.
PC gaming is objectively the better medium, for consumers. Its a terrible shame so much of it requires dogwangs.

>Those servers are not going to pay for themselves
obvious trolling is as obvious as this shitty meme is old

What servers dumbass shill? GAME SERVERS? Or Microcuck servers? You think it takes 10 bucks from a billion people each just for babies to cry on voice chat?

>just for babies to cry on voice chat?

That's a nice straw man.

ignorance is bliss

keep playing on console unawaken one

>not even denying it

>console servers
all P2P, and also heavily ad ridden anyway

>
>
>
/
v
/

ever since i left the city GNU

PS4 pro or XBOX Scorpio

I like to take it up the ass, the post

>buy 400-500$ console
>buy multiple 70$ plus titles
>Need to pay the extra Jew tax for multiplayer/dlc
>Internet exploder
>No flash/java
>still need to pay for internet connection

Ya no thanks I've done this before and there's a reason I switched back to PC.

You'll pay $1000 no matter what in sky high game prices and PSN/XBL fees. The consoles are priced low to lure in suckers like you who can't budget ahead more than a year.

Put it this way, for a good PC you're looking at $600-800 (LogicalIncrements.com)
Once you build that you can pirate or get pretty much any big game from the last 30 years free or very cheap + emulation. PC games are nowhere near console pricing.

Console you spend the upfront cost of the console + whatever they bundle in but then every game costs $60 and a monthly fee to play online. Plus insane fees for extra controllers and accessories. Added up over the 5-8 year span of a console you've spent more than a PC with a smaller library and outdated hardware that's dated on release.

I used to be a console boy for a long time but my last pc purchase had serious gaming potential, and i felt like an idiot for never even having heard about all the great pc exclusives

and to think I used the controller argument, so ignorant. my pc works great with all controllers. the only problem is all my friends are gaming online on consoles, so its sort of lonely.

who is this ladies please?

i want to make babies and watch juices drip off chin.

please be kind to give me address and phone of her as i want her to see im valid with h1b

new yerk :3

>lol the Switch sucks because performance.
>shutup pcfags nobody cares about performance.
Half of it is PTP. It's literally paying for Internet twice ano. It'd be like paying to torrent. Steam and most pc companies throw in access to their servers with the game.

This.
+ you can always buy the console near the end of it's lifecycle for like $100, mod it and than pirate all the exclusives.

*then before some faggot smugly corrects it like he is the only one that took 5th grade English.

>incentive not to cheat

Do you even have any idea what you are saying?

No one wants to pay to be banned.

It may sound weird but I like keyboard and mouse way more than any console controller. I played Dark Souls keyboard only and had great experience.

Also high performance desktops are more flexible than just gaming machines.

>tip-top shape
>More down time than Steam (which is free)
>keeps servers running
>no it's so MS and Sony can get fatter wallets

Sup Forums took the bait