I was told my life would be full of dongles and adapters

I was told my life would be full of dongles and adapters...

>owning a shit laptop

Kill yourself pal.

because you clearly cant afford anything else to connect to it than an iphone and the headphones

And the 4TB external?

ah i was going to say that apple's mouse designs were getting a bit strange

But instead , you knew that your own lack of productiveness with your life added to your will of spending more money on bad hardware would have given you this. GZ on being a giant faggot OP, and as usual ,

>t. Mactoddler

>2017
>using Reddit

no, just dongs

>He didn't get space gray

You clearly have the one set of accessories that works. Congratulations you found it.

Most people aren't going to buy a MacBook AND all new cables to go with it.

I have a real job where I travel to clients and guess what, they didn't yank out all of their VGA and HDMI and displayport plugs to embrace the fruit company's vision of the future.

>not getting a dock to which you connect laptop, phone and HDD to save time disconnecting the cables
What are you, poor?

Kek.

tell me

what's the point of connecting your phone to your laptop?

>VGA
Do they pay in rubles or rupees?

upload songs onto it or to charge while having it nearby

>Most people aren't going to buy a MacBook AND all new cables to go with it.
why not? please don't tell me that it's because of cost. if you're that price-conscious, why are you buying a new MBP anyway?

Why do poorfag macfags act like richfags?

Fortune 500 and global 1000 companies in the US at major offices. Some are finally switching to traditional USB shit and Apple cucks still btfo with the usb type C boner

>I was told my life would be full of dongles and adapters...

>bunch of sensationalist and clickbait articles and YouTube videos with Reddit-tier memers seeing how deliberately outrageous they can make a MacBook Pro setup look

Nobody thought anything you stupid fuck. Who'd have thought the day APPLE goes FULL NON-PROPRIETARY, people still complain and make jokes.

>there are people who don't show their presentations via AirPlay and instead still use 80s technology
>"""technology""" board

kek