Its already in the mail. Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

Its already in the mail. Did I fuck up Sup Forums?
>inb4 deathadder
Is rather not, thanks.
>inb4 wheel mouse optical
Thats what I'm switching from. Too small.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g602-wireless-gaming-mouse-black/2397012.p?skuId=2397012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op here. Its the EC1-a. The bigger one.

Personally I think zowie is shit compared to logitech, but i've been using logitech since 2000 when i was a little kid playing counterstrike. so... I do think the ppm failure rate is way higher than logitech, but i cant prove it empirically.
yrmv

I have an EC1-A.
Bestest mouse.

The only serious complaint I've heard is the wheel mose on it. How is it really?

I use the mousewheel to bunny hop in CS and it's fine.
Admittedly after a while I did have to take it apart and glue the rubber part of the scrollwheel to the plastic base, not sure if that's a common thing.

Wheel housing will rattle and shake if you're unlucky. Past 5 Zowie mice I've bought have had the same issue.

I have a 2013 era FK2 though and its the best mouse I've owned. I've owned a lot of mice.

Hopefully yours wont have the issue, cos otherwise they're the best mice you can get imo.

Did I fuck up Sup Forums?
I came from a g400
I'm really liking the size

You should have bought the G900 Chaos Spectrum or the Razer Mamba TE. But the G900's shape isn't for everybody...

I have it and its great. Came from a deathadder and its pretty much the same feel, just a bit lighter.

It's nice but i wore a groove in mine on that rubber in 5 months, now it's just a nasty gash.

I got one recently OP after having a G302 and G303. The feet on the G302 fell off, and the G303 went haywire after a thunderstorm and got fried somehow. I decided to check a different brand out and that's the one all the CS;GO pros seem to be into.

I like the feel of it so far, my only issues are the big pink light that can't be shut off, and the side buttons are weird.

Literally the best mouse out there. Like the user said though, the rubber will melt quickly but it doesn't matter much, just looks well used.

It's especially personal to me because it has the almost exact shape of a first gen laser mouse I stole from school in the early 00's, which I then went pro for money in COD4 with. I miss that mouse.

Logitech is shit. Their webcams are shit, their software is shit, their aesthetics are overdone, like chinese dropship rebrand aesthetics and their mice are beyond shit. Bought one off that chart a few years ago and it's one of the worst I've ever used. The sensor had terrible angle snapping bullshit and smoothing. Worse than my 8 dollar genius mouse.

It seems like the Logitech marketing method is they're literally competing with their own past values as a way of selling you a product. 'Oh but it's better than that time we fucked up, goyim'

The Rival is god tier. Pic related is mine I've had it for a year and 9 months.

The plastic doesn't melt as quickly as
says, pic related is with heavy every day use.

is right though, the plastic does deform with time, but it's not anything drastic.

It's an awesome mouse, I bought a second one as a backup just in case this one breaks on me.

Mine worn in with just regular use, all i do is work in premier/ae and occasional dota.

I think what I like is it has that balance of no frills but some minor frills. I keep that stupid ricer LED shit turned off though. Nice slim software with simple macro programming though, on the fly, that's always nice. Good shape, not too small, not too big, not too heavy or light, any grip works with it, scrollwheel is nice and solid, sensor is perfection when all assists are turned off and the polling is maxed out via the driver software which is just a small dial/bar click away.

I shill this mouse hard because it was my saving grace from putting up with Logitech memes for years. The rubber on it is shit though or I'm just an acid monster.

Jesus, I just realized that it is more worn than I thought. Pic related is how it comes from the store. It's hard to believe that I wore it down that much and I didn't even notice until this thread. Pretty crazy. Still a comfortable as hell mouse, I thought that's how it came when I bought it.

That crazy because I've had problems with every brand I've bought from except Logitech. Their gaming software is also the least intensive and buggy out of it, CUE, and Synapse.

I mean i like it too, i just wish they sold the rubber shit replacement seperatly. I have to buy a whole new mouse to fix it.

I picked up an EC1-A to replace my g500
It's.. alright. I've been using it for several months now and it's pretty comfy for browsing and such but I think it's still got a weird fit when I'm gripping it for gaming or doing heavy work

my favorite mouse of all time is the g5 which lasted me almost a decade, only reason I didn't buy another logitech was because I think their current series is way too memey / edgy

That's probably because you previously bought razer shit and then moved onto logitech shit.

Pretty sure razer shit is designed to fail.

Also their logo is retarded, like a tattoo you'd see on a hooker.

Best mouse is M325
No crap, no lag, no prediction/edge-snapping $20
You will never need anything else unless you want more buttons. Mine still works after about 5 years.

Also:
new one arrived today, cheap chinese 'gaming' mouse that came with muh keyboard. It's alright but after testing both in paint I realized it has a lot of prediction will it affect me? I can't really tell da difference desu

bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g602-wireless-gaming-mouse-black/2397012.p?skuId=2397012

40 dollars right now at best buy.

What's the best WIRELESS mouse for under $60? As a bare minimum, I'd like back/forward buttons and non-pleb-tier ppi so I can still play occasional game with it? Oh, and a nice scroll wheel is a plus.

I've burned through loads of Razer mice, they're shit and don't last.

I have the Zowie EC-1A with prolly 2 years now, just works plug and play, no buttons dying unlike the Razers

my mouse. love it to death.

Seriously. You can't beat this for the price and convenience you get out of it.

yeah, its not the g900 so you fucked up

Zowie makes great mice but terrible logos.

meanwhile I've been using a R.A.T for the past i wanna say 6 years now. Thing is godawful if you wanna rest your palm on it, but for the exact same reason if you're a fingertip faggot like me it is obscenely comfortable. The design creates distinct 'zones' that your fingers fall on, even if you're using it wrong handed like me

I also use a mouse with my fingertips. I can't begin to even understand how someone can put the whole mouse into their palm and hold it like that. And the claw is just fucking retarded and screams "I WANT RSI ASAP! DEAR LORD, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN BEFORE I HIT 30!"

I got mine for 2 years already, rubber is still alright, but recently it started to double middle click

Are you having a stroke

had a FK1 for just over two years, suddenly the scroll click doesn't work anymore and is stuck in the click position. Opened it up and saw that the switch is broken, now using my old Deathadder that also has a broken scrollwheel (it only clicks 10% of the time maybe)

waiting for the Logitech G502 to go on sale in my country

I have a G502. Don't get it if you don't want a heavier mouse.

G403 reporting here.

If you get one with no issues (I think they fixed it with later batches) it is an excellent mouse.
I love mines.

you did good user the only thing sub par about it is the wheel

see

Yes, you did. Logitech g900 khaos spectrum is where its at. Unless you're poor.

The mousewheel is the one part of Zowie mice where the quality control isn't super consistent. I've had one for a year now, and occasionally (once every few weeks) the mouse wheel starts to stick when scrolling up, but the problem fixes itself in a few minutes. Some people never have problems with the wheel, a few have theirs fail in a year.

Overall, I would still highly recommend Zowie, though. They make some fantastic mice for a decent price.

How the fuck do you do this, I've owned the mouse for a year it literally still looks like new after I scrape off the dried sweat and wash it with isopropyl
I've read that they fixed the rubber issue, but that it was called Rival before, and now it's Rival 300, no fucking clue how you fuck up your rubber that bad and I feel sorry for your penises with your fucking death grip on them

What's the best sensor you've ever used? Fuck buttons, shape, etc. Just raw tracking.

if it had back/forward buttons for browsing, it's be perfect.

is there another Logitech mouse in the same price-tier that has similar specs but has back/fwd buttons for right handed people?

What's a good poor boy recomendation

======================
Microsoft MLT04 Sensor
======================
Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 (unlabelled) 1.1a (OEM)
Intellimouse Optical 1.1/1.1a
Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

there are perfect sensors, your question is stupid

>tfw you will never own a post-click-latency, pre-rebranding fk

Recently got this mouse and it feels like it is for babbies

Btw get a x80___ serial number WMO. Earlier WMOs come with shitty sensors.