BANNED from Gab!!!!

I have a news story for you about the new "free speech" site Gab. They claim to be founded on being against censorship and yet I was BANNED from their site yesterday. I am the 3rd person ever to be banned from Gab, so this is quite a news story. Andrew Torba, the founder of Gab, addressed my banning in 3 different posts which can be found here:

gab.ai/a/posts/3896237

gab.ai/a/posts/3917615

gab.ai/a/posts/3917092

I've already been contacted by the online news website Gizmodo and they are going to be running a story about this. The reason this is such a big story is because GAB was founded on the concept of anti-censorship and was founded as a reaction to Twitter BANNING people. So you can understand the utter hypocrisy here, of banning someone from a site that was created to NOT ban people, simply for exercising his opinions and free speech.

Here is my story. I am the creator of a satire website called Boycott American Women, and I created this blog back in 2009. It went really viral and you can google it to see for yourself. Many different news sites and blog sites published articles against my blog.

So I restarted my blog recently at the new site www.BoycottBitches.com and also was promoting my blog through Gab. Andrew claims I was "spamming" and yet I remember seeing very violent posts on Gab by various users, threatening to kill Jews. One guy posted a picture "KILL ALL JEWS". So according to Andrew Torba, it's okay to talk about murdering people, killing Jews, and yet it's NOT okay to talk about how you think Asian women and foreign women are better than American women?

Here is the link to the story on my blog I published yesterday:

boycottbitches.com/boycott-american-women-banned-from-gab/

lmao
just use otr.to or irc over tor

reported for spam.

So you spammed advertising on Gab and got banned, so you came here to spam advertising. What do you think is about to happen? It involves someone being banned.

shut up fag

why spam? This is in relation to TECH.

You guys are just a bunch of cucks and manginas. So much for free speech.

You're actively attacking free speech by flooding. If you can't recognize that you're either a paid shill or a literal retard.

that is wrong.

so you don't care about freedom of speech?

As far as your "freedom" to flood message boards with identical messages advertising your shitty blog?

No, no I don't. And nobody else does or ever will. Didn't you get banned from 2+6chan for exactly the same shit?

Social media is not tech. Enjoy your vacation.

high laughs

It's their website. They can ban whoever they want. Now fuck off.

so they dont truly believe in free speech then?

unless it's spam

tl;dr

This isn't tech related take this shit to /soc/

>suspended for nonstop and repeated spamming of the same link/post
>spamming the entire site with the same link over and over again for weeks on end
>the same link/text being sent to every user on the site over and over again for weeks on end
Did this happen, OP? Did you really send the same message over and over again for weeks?

If they banned you for posting a link one, you could claim censorship. Banning for spamming for weeks... is not censorship.

>If they banned you for posting a link one,
one time*

If founder's posts are true and you actually spammed the site with the link over and over, then I'm afraid I'm going to side with him. You were spamming.

>tfw you're -851088th in the waiting list

>it's okay to talk about murdering people, killing Jews
>it's NOT okay to spam

Gab seems like a wonderful place.

No they don't. Now fuck off.

Being this butthurt

looks like a nice community I joined the waiting list thanks op

op youre a fucking fgt, you literally just spammed the fuck out of them and cried muh free speech. You should be euthanized for being the most attention whoring, self victimizing fgt. You want to say what u want sure u shoukd, but spamming isn't free speech, kys.

>spam
>cry when they ban you
Goddamn you're a retard, and your site sucks too

Are you a top or a bottom, Andrew? Are you into twinks by any chance? Just curious...

Dumb frogposter
We dont give fuck

>those fat hands
kek

everyone report this post for being spam and see how mad OP gets

This guy has a low testosterone problem, no memes, should probably get it checked out.

>Being this upset about getting b& from a shitposting website

Spam is protected free speech under Amendment rights.

>failing for the opportunist Jew
Heh
What a fucking retard, GNUSocial is out there working just fine

Should have read the memo guy

On the plus side, you can post three times on GNU social and you'll account for half the posts it's ever had.

The "BoycottAmericanWomen" account has been suspended for nonstop and repeated spamming of the same link/post.

Spam is spam. You can express your viewpoints without spamming the entire site with the same link over and over again for weeks on end.

you were banned for spamming you idiot

>BAWWWW THEY WANT TO KILL JEWS

Do you even know what website you're on?

>spamming is not speech
damn. I guess hate isn't speech either.
slippery fucking slopes.

Hate ISN'T speech.
Hate speech is speech though.
Hate is just an emotion/feeling.

Who the fuck cares? Go cry about it on your blog idiot, half of Sup Forums never even heard of this shitty site

Freedom of speech also comes with freedom of responsibility. If your speech contributes to banning because you are spamming then they are not censoring you. The speech isnt the problem, it's the rate at which you're spamming your shitty site.

You fucking idiot spamming is the act of repeatedly upload the same thing. The content that is spammed isn't the problem, it's the relentless posting of the content that is the problem.

Even in law, free speech is not quite universal. There are some thing you are not allowed to say period (i.e. confidential information, such as the US nuclear launch codes). There are also certain ways you are not allowed to say certain things. If you shout fire in a theater, you'll create a panic. If you decide to pull out a megaphone in a peaceful neighborhood and shout "fuck cops" at the top of your lungs into said megaphone, you'll get hit with a noise complaint. If you decide to instead walk up to a police officer and say "fuck cops" at him, you'll probably just get called an asshole, since it is not the content of the speech that is regulated, but how you are wielding it.

Looking at the rules of the site Gab, it seems they are reflecting the way law works here in the US. You posting a link to a website wasn't against the rules in and of itself. You posting it over and over for weeks on end, however, would be the equivalent of pulling out the megaphone at 3 AM and shouting into it at the top of your lungs. You made your point the first time, now don't be a spamming cunt.

This is not tech

tl;dr

You are a faggot for using gab.ai. Use GNUsocial instead. That's really free as you can run an instance by yourself.