Tell me this isn't real

Tell me this isn't real.

That isn't real.

tell me this isn't real

It's not being not unrealistic.

>$50 mouse
People buy g502s and razers for $70, a $50 mouse by a company known to make expensive toys triggers you?

Isn't that the mouse used in the CRT iMac days?

I have a G4 with one.

The best mouse is real
>posted from €30 gaming mouse

not rly that expensive
Also mediamark is selling Nintendo retro controllers for about 40€ when the chink replicas cost about 3€

Gaymen mice are usually of higher quality and functionality. The Apple mouse is fucking horrendous for both. Something you'd expect to cost $10 max.

The price is pretty reasonable for an apple product.

What isn't reasonable is how shit the mouse is.

Nah they had those circular abominations

Nope. They had the hockey puck and black lozenge. They made the lozenge white for the iMac G4 and then introduced the Mighty mouse in 2005 with the G5 iMac, with a bluetooth version later.. It was later renamed Apple mouse because of legal issues.

It was Apples FIRST mouse with more than 1 button. Control click as right click still works in macOS today.

man that takes me back to elementary school. i wish i could go back to a simpler time when brand loyalists weren't a thing and everyone was equally a nerd.

It's a good price imo.

The shitty apple pen is 100$.
Their fucking wireless headphones are 150$.
100 for the dial is not that bad, considering it's proprietary hardware

the OP was a meme to complain about apple prices and laugh people buying it regardless of it's actual worth.

windows has stooped to the same level. It doesn't matter if it's relatively better, they have given in (a long time ago) and sunk to their level. There's no going back.

gnu/linux doesn't sell hardware.

Am i the only one who finds the black one amazing?

I have one, it looks nice at least because of the transparency. I rarely use it though because i rarely use my G4 anymore.

I meant just aesthetically. I've been using the white cabled one for almost ten years and was a huge pain in the ass.

tell me this is real

But this is one of the first HW microsoft released, they could not really "stoop". Not to mention - the dial is totally unique product, first on market. Pretty much experiment. If it shows success, the price will be lowered.

>t,t,t,t,triple negative!
holy shit senpai

oh, they're real alright, and just as shitty to use as they are shitty to look at

only thing they actually do OK is the horizontal scroll, but at that point you may as well just get a trackball mouse

Most gaming crap is complete and utter garbage.