Anyone ever used a vertical mouse...

Anyone ever used a vertical mouse? My right arm is fucked from using normal mice and I think it could be helped by using a vertical mouse.

Still, I have some worries

>have to go around mouse to reach keyboard
>different kind of strain (no longer putting strain on wrist abductors, but you never know)

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0006GR87Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Jf9Dyb354259A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet it's great but the memesters will laugh at you. That looks comfy too. It should be good if it's from a proper company like Logitech.

I got the 15$ wired vertical mouse with blue leds you see on amazon. Pretty comfy once you get used to it. I needed like 1 week to get back the precision I had with a normal mouse.
My wrist pain moved to my elbow and then disappeared in like a month. Would buy again.

I got an Anker vertical mouse.
It's great, best money I ever spent on a computer accessory. You won't regret it.

i prefer trackballs to ergomice
right now im using an elecom mdt2 fingerball, best mouse ive ever used

I think I'd take too long to get used to a trackball. Besides, my thumb would die with all that movement.

He uses a mouse

>he can't navigate a web page smoothly in two axis

thumb balls are actually bad for your wrists so its better to use a fingerball, but yeah it does take a week or two before you can actually move the pointer precisely

He didn't know how to use a keyboard

Oh shit OP
I'm literally using that mouse right now
It's pretty comfy to be honest, but it has its problems of course.

The biggest problem is the laser. Not very responsive on my desk so I have to use a mouse pad. I don't know if it's because I bought a Chink mouse or it's the model

>have to go around mouse to reach keyboard
It's a simple movement and don't bother me much

>different kind of strain (no longer putting strain on wrist abductors, but you never know)
The side of your hand (form your pinky to your wrist) will rub against the desk a lot because it's resting on the desk. Get a comfy mouse pad to avoid chafing.

It's a good meme/gag gift, but it's also a decent mouse.

I spend most of my day at my workstation reading research papers and programming and I previously used DeathAdder Chroma and 3G at two of my workstations. After ~5months of horrible pains in my wrists I've noticed that every time I rest my hand on mouse muscles above my wrist tense up and are "twisting" and stay like that until I rotate my hand "vertically". I figured that may be at least partial reason of my pains so I figured I'd give vertical mouses a try. The problem is most vertical mice have shitty laser sensor with acceleration and other annoying shit but I eventually found and bought Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Right because it was the only optical one that didn't seem like cheap chink shit. Switch was pretty annoying at first since clicking would make me move the mouse a bit so i've been miss clicking at lot. That was like 2 months ago and desu now that I got used to vertical ones I can even play MoBA and RTS games without any problems but honestly the most important thing is that the pain is gone.
VerticalMouse 4 is pretty expensive but I'd defiantly recommend it if your wrist/hand been hurting.
Thanks for reading my personal blog I guess.

Your wrist hurts because the sheathing around your tendons is inflamed, it has nothing to do with ergonomics.

Don't rest your wrist on the table and take anti inflammatory medication until it goes away.

I mean this shit feels like common sense to me but are people that suffer from tendonitis really think their godamn mouse matters?

s/are/do/

I've been like this for 3 months and have been to a doctor. This was caused by excessive tension with the abductor tendons (hand tense, hovering above mouse and scroll button) because I had a very small mouse and wouldn't rest my hand.

A vertical mouse will remove all tension associated with lifting the hand. After getting cured (doing fisio now) I will strengthen the muscles by doing reverse curls and wrist curls.

Popping pills doesn't solve everything.

If your wrist is fucked from using a mouse, you can consider getting a USB touchpad or a trackball as well. That's what I did. Both options are good, because you no longer need to move anything around with your wrist/arm.

You don't need to get a thumb trackball, you can get a finger trackball. I use a Kensington SlimBlade, works great for me.

Sure anti-inflammatory drugs don't help with a disease that is caused by inflammation.

Fucking moron lol. There isn't a position you could keep your godamn hand in while using a mouse that would cause stress to the sheath, its from resting your hand on hard surfaces.

Any relief you may feel resting it sideways or whatever the fuck you think you are doing to help it is wrong and making it worse and you don't even understand why it hurts.

I used one for a bit, its very comfy, but I think you loose accuracy like that.

I dont know why real companies dont use this design.

Lol. Do you know what the abductor is? It has nothing to do with the underside of the wrist. I'm talking about when you lift your hand (i.e. as you write on a tall keyboard).

Also, I'm following indications from a professional doctor, not a fucking retard on a web thread spinning malaysian convention center. Kys.

How did a mouse fuck up your arm?
I've been using them for like 20 years and have no issue.

>I'm following indications from a professional doctor,

If you think anti-inflammatory medication doesn't work then you either aren't, or your doctor is a moron.

>my arm hurts!
>take a pill!

More than a month is not a tendinitis. It's probably a tendinosis, which is not an inflammation. You are not a doctor.

It looks like you're grabbing a huge cock, this is gay AF.

>inb4 apple slaps an apple logo on this mouse design and calls it "revolutionary"

>he hasn't seen the ambidextrous penguin mouse

So drink some tart cherry juice instead you fucking hippy faggot.

It's tough when someone wrestles you to submission, isn't it? Admit defeat and stop being a stupid faggot. Also stop being a tripfag

Cut your nails

How did cigarettes cause you lung-cancer?
I've been smoking for like 20 years and have no issues.

>dat chick
she's perfect.

trim your nails you caveman

amazon.com/dp/B0006GR87Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Jf9Dyb354259A

>you might have some freudian problems, it seems