How does Sup Forums hold their mouse?

How does Sup Forums hold their mouse?

Claw is the most patrician but it requires skill the masses might not easily contrive, so I would not hold it against them if they don't.

Palm grip but with an arch. My finger lay flatter than the bottom two.

Fingertip grip here. Using pic related which is very small/lightweight. Been searching for something new, but I can't find anything as good as this. I just like where all of the extra buttons are.

Fingertip, I use my thumb and pinky to 'hold' the mouse.

What kind of retards are still using horizontal mice?

Used to be fingertip grip, now palm grip.

fingertip + wrist movements is the most accurate way

> Anything except fingertip
Just why?

Claw and Fingertip are identical, one is just more pronounced than the other. Palm is for retards.

Switch off between all three, depending on activity and to allow for stamina.

back to fag

I would probably like that mouse. I hate my side buttons on my mouse as they are actually on the side of the mouse. My right ring finger is compelled to press the top right side button and I accidentally go back a page. Pic related.

I wish to use claw grip but there is no mouse like g9x

I use fingertip. How on earth can anyone use the other two??? They feel like shit and I get RSI just looking at the claw.

I am somewhere in between claw and fingertip. But only because the stupid middle button on my mouse is a bit stiff and requires additional pressure

Fingertip

>Using pic related which is very small/lightweight
you call that huge monstrosity small? eh?

perosonally, I use claw. I have a MS sculpt mouse (mobile version) and it's perfect for claw.

I'm pretty sure that claw is the best for ppl who suffer from carpal tunnel.

First person shooters, I think there are more different techniques than in OP's picture, they are just more or less useful than the common ones.

claw is the only way

>120x88

3 obviously

claw/palm

You're going to have to speak in a 3D Cartesian axis for me to understand what the fuck you're trying to say.

Palm grip makes it take longer to switch to the scroll wheel. My fingers are extended so that they are at exactly the position I use for the scroll wheel.

Thumb and pointer in palm while the rest are set up in a claw

I put pressure on the right side of the mouse with my pinky and ring finger, left side with the first joint of my thumb, which still leaves my thumb free because I'm double jointed.

Isn't really similar to anything on the chart, maybe palm.

I use fingertip because I have gigantic mongloid hands. I'd show you my gayman mouse but you'd have a spergfit though it feels so good to have a meaty mouse in my hand rather than the nasty lightweight one I use at work.

I have small woman hands and alternate between claw and fingertip.

Who uses claw? How many K/D's do you get by using the Claw Grip?

>First person shooters, I think there are more different techniques than in OP's picture,
fag in that vid is clearly using the claw.

No they are not. Claw let's the mouse rest on the palm and limits movement. Fingertip is the best

I used to own a G300 and it is very small in person.

What mouse is that? I grip my mouse in a similar way but my claw grip uses first finger on left mouse button, second finger on wheel and ring finger is on the second mouse button.

for normal workstation use, fingertip plus relatively high dpi.

having to move your entire hand/forearm for vertical pointer adjustment is just retarded, and I can move my cursor in maybe a 800 px radius just pushing my mouse around between my fingers.

Long periods of fingertip will wear your hand out though, it is the most accurate, and most difficult to master from 0 experience, because the fingers do all the movement and there is no anchor point except possibly the wrist for controlling movement.

Microsoft blue mouse.

Finger

>Claw let's the mouse rest on the palm and limits movement
Not if your mouse is small. I use claw with a smaller/mobile mouse.

It's an upgrade but a subtle one. You are better off changing to something like RAM(Corsair Vengeance bruh) or adding balancing LED lighting(red for brutal performance or blue for higher cooling efficiency etc).

Thanks for the advice, bro. Do you know if any games have mouse settings made specifically for us Claw Grippers? Would placing my hope in getting easy kills there be dumb since most of the playerbases only play because of said Claw Grip mouse settings?

Whatever lets me aim with my arm

I couldn't resist, but I don't fingertip that often anymore, it's too much finger strain.

You should defo try out razer. Their trackpads allow you to play at ESport tier. With their
>Competitive green
colors you'll get much more stamina!

Reaper grip.

how can you stand that default ubuntu cursor? it looks like total ass.

how many hackusations per hour?

I've actually seen ads for them on Twitch, even while watching some of my favorite LoL streamers. They play for so many hours, I wish I could go as long and as hard as them

What now should I get to replace my trusty DA13 when it dies?

I really, really like the look of the Ducky Secret because PBT plastic + no-frills design but it's using the 3310 sensor which apparently has issues. Is the 3310 really that bad? Should I only get a mouse with the 3360/3366?

Windows XP style cursor would be a good alternative, I liked the human cursor theme when I first used it. I did dislike the hand cursor when I first used it but it has grown on me. I don't know why, its better than default Xorg. It does look really awkward compared to Windows though.

Parkinson's?

If you're playing multiplayer fps, players will pay attention to aiming direction in order to predict to dodge. You have to learn to be able to not aim directly at a target but be able to hit it when you need to, try going off in any random direction then back to the exact spot where you just were.

I use mac cursors because I prefer black cursors. adwaita looks crooked so can't stand it either. you can find mac cursors in aur.

Palm grip but claw for my index finger.
Hmm.

I used to be really into customization of ui but now i just let defaults propagate, unless there is nothing efficient about them, then i reconfigure to a previous set of defaults.

Thanks for an explanation! Appreciate it.

I tried it with my mouse and I can't replicate that kind of a movement. I think there's too much friction between the mouse and the desk. My mouse doesn't glide smoothly across... it kinda makes tiny jumps.

I play a lot, it's harder with a moving target, probably just being stubborn on my part, if there's anything around that creates friction or uneven movement I have to fix it or it drives me crazy, with wired mice even if the cord length or position gets hinders upward movement that will be annoying.

>dat neanderthal claw grip

Eh, it takes like 10 seconds to fix yet it annoys the heck out of me if I leave it at defaults. That ubuntu pointer is atrocious. it's like writing with a giant thick stick.

the fuck is a horizontal mouse

Yeah you're right the top pixel of the cursor isn't even covered by the action of the clicking zone, in Ubuntu default.

I think fingertip because small wireless mouse.

Palm grip isn't an option for me.

I think I claw grip

that's the mouse I use as well. I love that grip because it doesn't trigger my RSI.

I can't into anything other than claw

Palm for werk. Fingertip for Red Eclipse

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>current year+2
>using mice still

i use a combination of a steam controller for grand movements and an eye tracker to control my cursor precisely . Ive got 2 pairs of rudder pedels for wasd. works great in overwatch too, perfect tracking to what im looking at its basically a human aim bot.

Depends on the size of the mouse and whether or not I have a proper pad.

you sound like a bed ridden cripple that can barely move

Just like this

kek

>Palm for werk
what work do u do?

>it is the most accurate, and most difficult to master from 0 experience
fingertip uses the smallest area, only a few square inches, so it is the least accurate when compared to the broad strokes of other grips using a whole square foot or more of space

there is nothing skilled about it, it's just the "office worker with small desk" grip

fingertip. I like to relax.

also it is the "fuck my hands are too big for this mouse grip"

I just lay my hand on it like a normal fucking person

you're not a naruto ninja cunt, you don't have a "technique" or anything, check your self it's just a damn mouse

FInger tip grip with a G400s. A palm grip or death claw grip seems like it would just hurt for prolonged use, Use all wrist and shoulder, Ouch.

If you aren't clawgrip, you're homosexual.

CLAW

I HAVE TO USE SMALL MICE

i only claw for gaming. closet homo I guess

Logitech G502
A mix of claw and fingertip, comfy.

I don't clawgrip but I'm a homo, what then?

you just confirmed him, mate.
if you dont claw, you re homo

I have G403.

Honestly I use all three methods, depends what is most comfortable at that exact moment.
I would say that Palm, and Fingertip grips are my favorite I would say.

I am gay and I use clawgrip for everything

Fingertip with a mouse that would trigger half of Sup Forums, getting a bit worn out after 5 years so i'm replacing it with one that'll also trigger the other half of Sup Forums

>mouse
tiling wm master race

Some of us use PCs for things that aren't kids' games.

Still have my old G300 as well. Use it on my secondary machine. Am a palm grip/claw grip hybrid user though, and main mouse is the new G900

>tiling wm master race
literal autism

with my hand

kind of a mix between claw and fingertip.

This begs the question: What's the best mouse for people with super large hands?

I'd really like to be able to use a palm grip (I get fatigue/finger ache from finger/claw gripping a mouse all day) but my hands are just too large, even for a Deathadder sized mouse. My fingertips end up hanging off the front.

claw grip master race

>This begs the question: What's the best mouse for people with super large hands?
claw of course

claw's the best for everyone. it's the most natural position

Did you even read the question?

"What's the best mouse for people with super large hands?"

Also: As I said, claw can be fatiguing, and isn't particularly comfortable. Holding your fingers more rigid like that, esp. on a mouse that's a) small for your hand, but b) still heavier and larger than most mice, is definitely not ideal. I don't know about you, but my fingers naturally lie straight, not bent 90*.

it depends on the shape of the mouse. my current one is flatter than my other mouse so i use "palm grip" because it hurts my wrist less.