What's an easy tech service that I can offer to people in my college town to earn easy money on craigslist...

What's an easy tech service that I can offer to people in my college town to earn easy money on craigslist? Something that wouldn't be hard for me to do or learn but lots of people would pay money for?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/de-de/software-download/windows10ISO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

giving blowjobs

Unfortunately my head game isn't strong

Install pirated copies of Windows 10--market it as a $50 installation service with a copy of the software included. Better yet, if you have access to MS licenses for your school (why else would you be in a college town?) then use those to give everyone legit licensed copies.

work harder at it. nobody ever said you'd be good at your career right out of the gate

Is Windows 10 easy to pirate? I remember for Windows 7 you could use KMSpico or something.

My uni offers Windows 10 and Office 2016 for $10, but only one code. You can't get more than one unless a new version comes out, then you can get another copy of that.

I'm assuming you can only use a product key for one version?

I'm not remotely gay. I'm not trying to make a thread begging for money, just about ideas of services I can offer for money.

>I'm not remotely gay. I'm not trying to make a thread begging for money, just about ideas of services I can offer for money.
don't you know? these days you can suck dick even if your sexual orientation or gender identity doesn't conform to white male norms.

also we're giving you ideas for services. they mostly involve filling holes in your body with dicks.

Windows 10 also supports KMSpico.

Mind spoonfeeding me? What would be the easiest way to pirate Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (clean isos) and then activate them?

I'm sure you know better than any half ass attempt I can come up with. I would appreciate the feedback.

Make portfolio websites for all the photography and art retards.

Nothing.
This isn't 2005.

i really couldn't advise against installing pirated software enough. i pirate almost all of my software but selling it makes you a savory target to copyright enforcers. you're seen more as a distributer/peddler and less as a consumer who just lost his way.

Interesting. Could you elaborate? How simple would it be to do?

>MURICA

If you don't know how then nvm.

You just install portfolio themes to wordpress and upload to a droplet.

squarespace has pretty much locked that market. go look at any photography youtube channel, listen to podcasts (if they exist i honestly don't know, sounds like a shitty idea), or read photography review sites. there's a lot of advertising by squarespace because they just handle ecommerce and shit.

i mean you could offer to sell your services making it happen, but it's like trying to sell your services setting up a blog in 2008. everyone knows about wordpress, and only the people who want highly nitpicky things are going to go off the reservation.

you can downlod win10 for free officially but you need a key to activate and receive updates
microsoft.com/de-de/software-download/windows10ISO

haha epic post! lulz

Would anything be able to be done though if I do it through craigslist? I wouldn't be an official business advertising it.

Another thing I was thinking about doing was offering homebrew services for 3DS, Wii U, and Wii. Or just an ad on getting free games (i'm very familiar with homebrew on Nintendo consoles). Even in that sense can anything legal happen because it's through craigslist?

Yeah, I won't do it then. I'm not looking to rip people off, if I can't do a good job then I don't want to offer the service. In the case of Windows I won't advertise it as a legitimate installation. I'll just state that I can install windows 10 and microsoft office for $50.

I'm aware, but I wouldn't charge people for an unactivated version of Windows 10. Unless you can use KMSpico on the free Microsoft download of Windows 10 (can you?)

>getting butthurt because muh land of the free does not seem so free anymore
k

i was commenting on the high tier quality of your post. if you had posted this initially, i would have either agreed or just moved on. your first post was a shitpost, and it took me ribbing you to get you to post something that wasn't crap.

so thanks for making us go back and forth like this, you lazy queer

dick sucking

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Think whatever you want, but they dish out 200-400 for 3 hours of my work after I get specifications. All it takes is 1 flyer on the bulletin.

>KMSpico
I see no reason why KMSpico shouldn't run. You can get win10 keys for cheap at ebay btw. This would lower your margin but people would receive quality software and not some russian botnet windows.

i'm sure there are people who don't know about squarespace — people don't have perfect information about competition — but unless you're specifically marketing your services as a cut above what SS offers, anyone who knows about them will at least give them a try first.

between the two groups (the picky people and the oblivious people), i would make my career on the picky people. they're the long tail as far as automated solutions are concerned, so they'll never be satisfied unless an expert does it. building a career on the people oblivious to your competitors seems dubious.

"Russian Botnet Windows"

I don't want to use a shitty version of window from a torrent site on people's computers.

If I use the regular Microsoft download of Windows 10 and then use KMSpico to activate it would there really be any risk for them? Other than the moral dilemma that their version of Windows 10 wasn't activated genuinely, would there be any downside for them? Like I said I don't want to fuck people over.