Where were you when the iPhone 7 plus was kill?

Where were you when the iPhone 7 plus was kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-oneplus-3-how-to-unlock-bootloader-flash-twrp-root-nandroid-efs-backup-and-more.448149/
youtu.be/vm8zC2VAr8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iTODDLERS

ON

SUICIDE

WATCH

Implying casual Iphone buyers give a shit about this

>t. iToddler

Why does this matter?

It's still a chinkshit piece of shit that'll only see one year of updates at best and questionable build quality.

/thread

Dam

I don't have an iphone, i'm on a lenovo C2
Although I do have a Macbook and had several iphones before.

>itoddlers this mad now resort to spreading FUD

>t. iToddler

>Basement dweller think we give a damn about what the fatman thinks

>FUD
i bought a google edition phone in 2013 and it was unsupported a few years later. this was a phone google specifically promised would get better support than all the shitty android phones up till then, like the Captivate, which AT&T and samsung practically neglected.

don't act like android doesn't have a problem with long term support. and telling people to install a rom is nuts. i want my phone updated without me having to go through additional work. is it not enough that google develops android and my phone is perfectly capable of receiving updates?

Better than having Applel flip a switch every year and turning your iShit into and iBrick.

>1080p
>pentile
ugh

At least it's not an ilag

>one year of updates
You won't ever get updates on a One Plus, let alone Android, because it doesn't run Android.

It runs OxygenOS.
You won't get any support on the Play Store and when apps don't work right it will only be on your device.

The phones have notoriously shit screens as well.

>implying theres not some group of autists sitting in their basements googling "iphone slow" all day to skew results

forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-oneplus-3-how-to-unlock-bootloader-flash-twrp-root-nandroid-efs-backup-and-more.448149/

You're welcome.

>Better than having Applel flip a switch every year and turning your iShit into and iBrick.
the iPhone 5 gets iOS 10 and was released in september 2012. if you don't like the performance, you can buy a newer phone, but you're not denied an update which your phone is capable of running.

which is more than i can say for the carrier and manufacturer hurdles which prevent android updates from getting to end users.

muh updates

10.1.1 where they did not have it optimised for iPhone 7+.

After every new iOS the first 5-6 updates suck ass. fuck iPhone but fuck Chinkshit as well.

it's going to be funny seeing android zealots arguing that updates are unnecessary or superfluous

No thanks, I like to run stock Android not pajeet shit with malware in it.
I'll stick with Google branded phones that actually get OTA updates.

what would you prefer then?

>there is literally nothing wrong with leaving your data wide open for script-kiddies in India to peruse at will
toppest of cucks

>I'll stick with Google branded phones that actually get OTA updates.
for a whopping 2 years

Who fucking cares, specs are meaningless and both phones are overpriced garbage.

I'm running iOS 10 on an iPhone 5. I've got no problem. Normies install a shitload of crap and then complain their phone is slow

you can stick with FOSS roms, but yeah fuck pajeets I always experiment with some roms after I buy a new phone and then roll back to the stock firmware

A well made bloatware free phone with almost stock Android with new snapdragon 835 and good battery life. In short the phone that doesn't exist (yet)

I would like Samsung S8 but I can guarantee they will fuck it with bloatware and bad memory management. Maybe someone else will make the phone I always wanted. New Asus phones looked good spec wise at least.

>t. iToddler

Asus are releasing great phones, I don't know about their OS though

i think android's almost schizophrenic history with branding (nexus, google play edition, android silver, pixel) is a microcosm of how unclear their vision is. they don't know what they want, and can't commit to anything. every few years it seems like they have a new program or idea that they promise will stick this time.

when someone on the android side releases a phone that gets updates 4 years out without any backchanneling of any kind, i'll seriously consider switching back to android. otherwise, i've just been burned by android smartphones too many times to be tricked into it again.

android zealots, everybody. always good for a laugh

Thank you ranjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

youtu.be/vm8zC2VAr8w

>tfw chinkphone loses the real world speed test

>phonebuff
>real world speed test
k

2 years longer than a OnePlus lol.

Also Nexus 4 updates were rolled out for 3 years. Security updates are guaranteed for 18 months even after the phone is no longer sold.

I expect the 5x I use now to get similar treatment. BTW my Nexus 4 has a 3555 hour uptime.

DESIGNATED

>flipping through every app on your phone all at once
>real world

iToddlers are literally mentally incapacitated. see

>not considering price difference
enjoy your win m8

>no muh memes are real. They must be. Cause that's what I read on some shitty libtards tech website

>defending iChinkshit that'll only see one year of updates at best before being bricked by applel and questionable build quality

lol you guys are still trotting around the pajeet article written by pajeets on a pajeet site?

do you also believe people when they tell you their kid is a genius?

Why hasn't this video received over a million dislikes already? paid apple shills usually don't take this long

>t. iToddler

t. paid pajeet apple shill

So people are going to switch to Android because this phone benches higher?

You're really desperate at this point. I can smell your sweat. And no, cancerposting won't make you feel better about yourself after purchasing a poo phone.

This.

It doesn't. Look at the real world speed test, the iPone destoys the shitdroid

>t. iToddler using an iPoo invented by an iMmigrant

You actually think phonebuff is a legit speedtest? Do you also think geekbench scores matter?

like i said before, android zealots, everybody. feel free to laugh. they won't understand the social cues anyway.

>iToddlers unironically think opening all your apps at once is "real world" compared to starting them one at a time separately

That's not a real world speed test though.

please cry harder

> tfw i've been hearing the android community say "no no no THIS time it's better!" for fucking almost a decade

>you actually think real speed matters?
>you actually think quality actually matters?
Yes poorfag, for some people it does.

t. itoddler

I get your arguments, I really do, iPhones are solid hardware, signal drops if you hold it wrong, they get so hot that they refuse to turn on, warranties voided by humidity, touch screens that fail.

You even get to use iOS which doesn't allow any local file storage and prevents you from downloading large files over LTE!

>t. itoddler

>chink defends chinkphone

defend this
>protip: you can't

t. itoddler

>t. iToddler poorfag

>t itoddlers

>chinkphone
Shit no, I only buy smart phones with American branding (Nexus), American OS (Android), and American processors like Snapdragon.

itoddlers btfo

see Also who you calling poorfag, ipoorfag?

Shoo shoo itoddler

10 burgers for you, sir

t. itoddler

See

Oh god I love this thread, all these aplel tears make me so glad I ditched my iphone 6s plus and got an exynos s7

itoddler

That's quite literally an 8 second download for my Nexus 5x

I get 100mbps unlimited LTE from Tmobile.
It would actually take longer if I used my wifi.

iOS is truely the cuck os.

Lol

Post proof poorfag

see

here's more proof

god I know their paying you to defend such a dogshit mobile os but don't you get tired of doing it?

Androids are for
>fat nerds who stay indoors all day
>NEETs who flash ROMs to shitpost anime girls

iPhones are for
>politicians
>celebrities
>rich people who don't download 0 bitrate songs

>autistic NEET weebfag
Dropped

source: my gay aids infested itoddlee ass

It's lunch time so the network is congested.

iCuck

>t. iToddler

this depresses me

I'm also in a brick house.

... lol

>poorfags think that's good
Lol

Too bad you can't download anything over 100MB on your lte connection :.(

Too bad your phone is plastic and any nigger can afford it :(

Love how there is no date or indication that its using LTE.

*rolls eyes*

>poorfag thinks I'm showing him my carrier

see
and pic related

>and any nigger can afford it
Just like an iPhone?
Okay.

>cognitive disonance

Are you talking about the Iphone?

The one made in the Chinese Foxconn factories?

5C of 5 yes

see

Oh no I get it you are arguing that since your wifi is fast it doesn't matter that iOS won't let you download files over LTE.