/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Friendly Chinese Merchant Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user wants chinks to work faster • user receives two pairs of headphones • user receives a lapel mic and lighter "useless" , , • user receives 3 pairs of Xiaomi Pistons 3 , • user receives his big Xiaomi mousepad, "feels great" • user happy with his flashlight , , • Same user happy with his Lowepro bag , links: • user receives his triple flange earbud tips, "they FUCKING SUCK" • user receives his UNIC UC46+ wifi projector , , , • Same user receives a CPU cooler as well • Anons MiBand holder broke • RegularOP lists a bunch of headphones under $5 Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking#affiliate
consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint
aliexpress.com/item/Splendid-Original-Brand-Watches-Men-Luxury-Wristwatch-Male-Clock-Casual-Fashion-Business-Watch-Quartz-relogio-masculino/32603072508.html
aliexpress.com/item/cat-cushion/32496481202.html
aliexpress.com/item/another-cat-cushion/32702632162.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/Y8b36agF_Nsfrgr6DZ2s9w
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-100-Original-Xiaomi-Screen-Touch-Gloves-Xiaomi-MI-Winter-Gloves-Warm-Wool-for-Phone/32762942782.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Men-Backpack-Zipper-Solid-Men-s-Travel-Bags-Canvas-Bag-mochila-masculina-bolsa-sport/2045637116.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Canvas-Men-Daily-Backpacks-for-Laptop-Large-Capacity-Computer-Bag-Casual-Student-School-Bagpacks-Travel/32584502316.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Muzee-New-Male-Canvas-Backpack-Fashionable-Canvas-Backpack-for-Travelling-High-Capacity-School-Bag-Rucksack/32731944434.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-men-s-backpacks-2014-fashion-casual-canvas-backpack-school-bags-for-male-outdoor-mountain/32222224507.html
zukfans.eu/community/threads/camera-manual-mode-coming-to-nougat.2566/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>user receives tripple flange
>they suck
Memory foam ones are the only ones paying money for.

What about spinfits? I want something better than normal tips, and I like the isolation of the flange ones, but they make my ears feel awful.

sup /csg/, guess what time is it?

Idk.
I stopped buying anything else after discovering memory foam ones. Noise cancellation is really great, they soften from the heat in your ear so they're not uncomfortable, and they have much better grip in your ear if you want to wear it for jogging.

They wear out so easily though, but it's like 5 pairs for a couple of dollars and each pair lasts me several months.

Reminder that the Randomizer contains a cloaked affiliate link, not only breaking Sup Forums advertising rules but also US endorsement law.

ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking#affiliate

consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

Mods deleted RegularOPs thread.

Why is he so obsessed with shitting up this general?

Where's the proofs?

Been using these for a couple of days now with a variety of music, and this definitely needs an update.

The Eiaosi X6 has good treble and bass, but can't do mids for shit. They're there, but not very clear.

I'll upload my eq settings in the next post to show you how I got optimal (for me) sound quality.

They sound really nice with a good eq.

I asked the guy to draw a smile on the box and he did.
I ordered LED dome lights to go in my car, but it got totaled while they were shipping.

Why does this picture saddens me.

List of chink approved mechanical watches on Ali please. Preferable for it too have a main spring

Because that picture was drawn by a seven year-old child slave labourer, and worse still it was the high point of her week.

The smile is fake

You can see by the 'hairy' lines. Whoever drew that was clearly so tired and exhausted they couldn't draw a longer line.

Sad!

>buy chinkshit
>support child/slave labor

>don't buy chinkshit
>no pay for child/slave

Chinese slave workers confirmed for low energy.

>Sad!
Reddit pls go

New watch arrived today. I already own the white one and they are surprisingly 'decent' for being 3$ (that is, it hasn't broken down in the month that I own it). Also received several compliments on its looks, girls seem to dig it. This one however came with a pre-scratched wristband. I always have to take out 2 links out of the wristband, it's ridiculously large by default, but I didn't have too much trouble doing that with a small screwdriver and pliers. Would recommend.

aliexpress.com/item/Splendid-Original-Brand-Watches-Men-Luxury-Wristwatch-Male-Clock-Casual-Fashion-Business-Watch-Quartz-relogio-masculino/32603072508.html

Also: does anyone know a link to purchase a cute Xiaomi mascotte thingy? Can be either a pluche, figurine, poster, sticker, whatever, it's really cute.

White one for comparison, I like the white one better, although it will show scratches on the glass sooner if not treated carefully. The black one is to mix and match with white and light blue shirts.

why do we have 3 different messaging groups and which one is the most active

Always discord

I really like the look of it but its only 36mm it would look so fucking small on my wrist :(

Then you could pick the white one. White always makes things appear bigger. Just note I have the spaghetti-arms of a 14yo

Im 6'9, even 48mm dials look tiny on my wrist

Goddamn, I'm 187 for comparison. Did you look into the Yazole store or are all of them that tiny?

I ordered a 53mm watch on 11 11 but it did not arrive yet, already got the refund for it so i think the seller did not even ship it

Discord is better by far

Discord is the most crinigiest. But the most active

Shame, I ordered 3 watches from that store a large month ago, including the white one, which arrived lightning fast in 5-7 business days, while I'm still waiting for the other 2. The black one in the picture arrived even earlier, having ordered it a week ago.

Chinks always deliver on drawings, notes or messages, be it printed or hand-written.
Kind of saddening, the lengths they'll go to to please customers, just so they don't get their sweatshops closeed.

Did you know those time?

is this like the disposable hearing protection thingies that you roll between your fingers and then hold in your ear until they expand? might buy into this meme desu

I have $50 of Amazon gift card bux. What Amazon chink shit can I get other than keyboards?

Graphical tablet if you want to pick up something new

Any good usb hubs which wont kill the laptop and will be ablento support the stuff plugged into it? I have one but it always disconnects my backlighted keyboard

Any good keyboard with rgb backlights? Preferably white

I know those time.

dats raciss

pillow link?

Quadrocopter

They're great at least to me. I find regular silicon tips uncomfortable and I just can't find the right sized complies.

aliexpress.com/item/cat-cushion/32496481202.html

No longer available though. Here's one that is:

aliexpress.com/item/another-cat-cushion/32702632162.html

Got the UGreen USB sound card today
Its powered by a CM6533 chip and I compared it to my motherboards onboard audio which uses Realtek ALC898 audio codec

Audio
It comes with 4 preset Equalizer settings that you change with a button press. none were particularly impressive so I left it on the normal mode. The Instrumentation comes out very clear and with nice instrument separation and soundstage. But the vocals feel a little subdued and flat. The onboard audio was much more vibrant and "deeper"

Mic
Recorded Audio is much louder from the Ugreen card, I assumes it provides more power than the 3.5 jack in the motherboard. Audio Quality is also better from the Ugreen card. But the noise from the Ugreen card is much more noticeable and there is an audible buzz or hum

tl;dr its good but my onboard audio is better

Pls

replace the wick that comes with it with charcloth
will light a whole lot easier

Thanks for the tip. I'll do that.

Kek. What did you expect from a Lithuanian?

Why the fuck would you think that USB sound card is better than Mobo shit?

Sup Forums told me that onboard audio is complete shit and that usb sound cards give better audio quality and more power for my BMeme-800.
I just wanted to listen to my tunes and impress my teamspeak friends.

Sure you did.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/Y8b36agF_Nsfrgr6DZ2s9w

Why not just buy internal? Like ASUS Xonar DGX, or something else in same price range

That's because your order could be feeding that guy for the next week.

Wow, avatar fags are sick.

Listening to g is a very very bad mistake considering its an autistic hipster board where everythinf useless, bad, unpopular shit is loved and everything good is hated

USB audio cards are a bad meme. these things are shittier than my phone dac

are you one of those who think that the lithu is hiding under your bed at night?

Fuck thats kinda sad

Why would the chink eat my order?

Any backpack recommendations? I want one similar to pic related, but bigger.

The one in the pic is 28cmx16cmx42cm (LxWxH).

My friend, you can't go wrong with Xiaomi!

>he didn't even mention Lithu

Hello Lithu

Fudge off

Is this a good powerbank?

Look for the anker power bank reviews on yt

It was definitly a gamble buying this, but the quality turned out way better than what I expected.

Can someone here recommend a good screen of touchscreen gloves? Or should I look on amazon to get decent quality?

does your father know what you're spending your allowance on?

Xiaomi Wool Gloves, of course

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-100-Original-Xiaomi-Screen-Touch-Gloves-Xiaomi-MI-Winter-Gloves-Warm-Wool-for-Phone/32762942782.html

thats very good
vinsic has great reviews

I always get secondhand cringe from this sad shit.

Sort your life out.

My smartphone is dying csg, I'm well aware of the redmeme note 3 pro was the meme to get on 2016 but the it will be outdated soon, the Zuk2 looks more future proof but im worried about if its possible to remove the sellers ROM and get the clean ROM with the Google botnet, also

>Muh custom Poo roms

The camera doesnt bother me... Ir should i get the Moto G4 cuz i need the band 4 so other chink phones are a no go

is there a replica Playstation 3 controller i can buy that wont be shit?, does anyone have a link?

>Moto G4
We're getting Nougat this month. But knowing Lelnovo it's actually Q2 2017

Hey dickheads, better start ordering your shit now.

Chinese new year is in two weeks, and your entitlement and autism will totally trigger you, so dont order anything starting the 24th.

Is that a bootleg you got from aliexpress? could you get a better picture?
I have the original and would like to see the build quality of the bootleg.

Also, how much was it ?

All third party controllers are shit with a few exceptions bro.

GOD TIER
>Nintendo

GOOD TIER
>Sony
>Microsoft
>iBuffalo

OKAY TIER
>Ipega
>Madkatz
>Logitech

ABSOLUTE SHIT TIER
>Everything else especially Chinese shit

You will get deadzones, poor build quality and loose buttons with a chink gamepad I guarantee it.

Not that user, but yeah, basically the same stuff. Depending on the finish (rough/smooth) and your ears, they can get a bit gross relatively quickly, but like he said, shit's pretty cheap so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah i Know, used to own the G2 back in the day, but the 5 inches are more comfy also better SOC. I can get both for almsot the sale price but updates and malwares are a weak point for the Zuk

People here buy chinkphones for the spekks over price. Chink software support is almost non-existence aside from Xiaomi and Lelnovo/Zuk which is still shit. IMO chinkphone's only worth it if you know how into ROMs or you'll be leaving yourself to poos's mercy

Why do people give a shit about updates? I wish time had stopped when jelly bean came out.

Aside from the size, what's the advantage of ZuK Z2 over Redmi Note 3 Pro?

Let's say in real world applications, the SD650 can do what SD820 does.

And applying manual camera lens focus on the Redmi puts its camera picture quality near the Z2's camera pictures.

The Z2 has the smaller size but Redmi wins in headphone audio and battery performance not to mention display brightness.

Just received the last of my 11.11 purchase. It came with a USB car charger freebee

>no Kanbaru
I'm a sad panda

>zuk
>more malware than any other brand

Can you prove it?

>headphone quality
Proof?

Also the zuk has more ram, and doesn't need manual camera bullshit to take decent images.

Plus with manual camera coming to the zuk z2 later this month...
Well, yeah, looks like Xiaomi BTFO again.

Bought a meme EDC key holder and a NATO strap for my SNK809

In January? Where do you live and what did you buy? That seems awfully late, even for chink shit.

this desu

Does china post tracking work outside of China? All of my trackers just say "going to next airport/seaport"

MIUI Optimizations in the settings. Or just read reviews that look like they know what they are saying.

Z2 has more RAM and yet is negligible in real world applications. 3GB is enough.

>Plus with manual camera coming to the zuk z2 later this month...
And you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Nokia 6 will slaughter Z2 we know this already.

I wonder how much it'd cost to buy a carton of eggs for every worker at the average Chinese factory.

They don't have to tell me how my gift made them feel, but they do have to eat all of the eggs.

Parnis (Cheapest)
Seagull
Beijing
Hangzhou
Celadon
Perpetual

Use your local postal service's tracking once it leave China.

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Men-Backpack-Zipper-Solid-Men-s-Travel-Bags-Canvas-Bag-mochila-masculina-bolsa-sport/2045637116.html

aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Canvas-Men-Daily-Backpacks-for-Laptop-Large-Capacity-Computer-Bag-Casual-Student-School-Bagpacks-Travel/32584502316.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Muzee-New-Male-Canvas-Backpack-Fashionable-Canvas-Backpack-for-Travelling-High-Capacity-School-Bag-Rucksack/32731944434.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-men-s-backpacks-2014-fashion-casual-canvas-backpack-school-bags-for-male-outdoor-mountain/32222224507.html

You seriously don't know what you're talking about.
zukfans.eu/community/threads/camera-manual-mode-coming-to-nougat.2566/