Sup Forums thinks minorities aren't good at tech

>Sup Forums thinks minorities aren't good at tech

explain how a black man is the most knowledgeable and successful tech unboxer then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67plwXQk6Ek?t=1m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=L0L5fciA6AU
youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's not insufferably autistic so mainstream audiences can stand to listen to him talk for more than 5 minutes.

You don't need to be good at anything to read specs from a box

DOPE
O
P
E

>unboxing is tech

But you do need to be able to read, something 99% of all niggers can't do.

he literally doesn't do this and he literally explained why he doesn't like a week ago.
youtu.be/67plwXQk6Ek?t=1m54s

He's an outlier, there is no "race" magically good at something with practice or school/study.

80% people around you no matter what race are cogs driving humanity to extinction through every advance we make. The 20% left over either lead the other 80% or do something fun in their lives.

>litcheraly

>minorities

They're only minorities in White dominated countries.

Where I come from in Nigeria, everyone who's ever sold me a computer or who has fixed my computers or taught me computers has been African. I now work for Google.

nigger

what are you trying to say? did you accidentally submit before finishing your post?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0L5fciA6AU

>ayo niggaz take a look at muh new Tesla
>gots Elons autograph n all, mane

>tech unboxer
>having anything to do with being good at tech
kys my man

you're thinking of what's his name. the fat dude with the white table. unbox therapy?

technigger gives his opinions about the products. that at least makes the fact that it's a gratuitous native advertisement less egregious.

Manlets will never learn

> there is no "race"
you could have stopped there. there literally is no race. racism is like hating people with small feet or green eyes or literally any other genetic trait.

Because he's our technigger

>ayo hol up tech nigga here

he's an Uncle Tom, you can spot them a mile away

WE

It's not wrong though. You shouldn't be forced to like people with deformed feet or disgusting eye color.

CRISPY

CHICKEN

Liking/disliking someone because of a genetic, physical trait is shallow as fuck, though. Subhuman behavior.

>Howard

Now give us some stats from Grambling.

>implying you and pretty much all people don't do that

>Liking/disliking someone because of a genetic, physical trait is shallow as fuck, though. Subhuman behavior.
Not at all, it's human to dislike things. Whether your reactions to things you dislike are innpropritate is another thing. ie it's okay to hate "niggers" as lomg as you don't bomb churches where they congregate for example.

why do people like this guy? I've been subscribed for some months and he makes a video every 2 weeks or so, most of it with tech stuff that interest nobody (his latest interest are electric cars)

Well obviously, you do know that Washington D.C.'s racial majority is not white folk, right?
Have you ever been to DC? It might as well be nigeria

>unboxing expert

Its fucking nothing

Everyone eats bits of shit that float in the air or are shat out by mites too small to see. And yet anyone who grabs a turd and chows on it like on a snickers is fucking deranged.

Embracing subhuman behavior is doubly subhuman. Sane humans learn their biases to avoid them, not to treat them as "normal and therefore good".

who said "expert"?

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ

>successful tech unboxer

Does this not make him an expert at unboxing?

it makes him successful. do you not understand the difference between success and expertise?

>opens and reads from a box
crackaz BTFO

Judgement is arguably the single most important part of a successful society

>Unboxing
>Expert

Gtfo of here

lol hi samefag

Technigger is 5'8"

Judgment can only suffer from irrational biases, not benefit from them.

Kek

>what is sexual selection

>diversity promoter calls others subhuman

That`s uncalled for.

I described it in my post, read closely

Nope
>tfw i thought it said Tech nigger instead of Tech blogger at first glance

How do you expect to function in a society if you don't discriminate people?
Do you just accept everyone? If some deformed smelly guy asks you out on a date will you say yes? (If you say no, which is normal, you're a sexist/ableist/maybe racist...)

He doesn't actually do anything though. Lisa puts far more work into her reviews

It can't benefit if you're an omnipotent being who understands every reason for every human behavior ever
Considering your not that intelligent, prejudice is a useful mechanism for using previous experience and human relation and traits to determine an experience that you simply cannot understand.
Is it "deranged" to avoid aggressively speaking people because your past experiences with people in that location, lifestyle or age were and you determined them to be "assholes"?
I swear, when AI takes off and the general population starts thinking critically about data learning and judgement, human prejudice will take a big turn, for the better or worse but either way it'll be big

>implying I promote diversity
Just calling spade a spade
Judging someone based on genetic physical characteristics is the lowest of low, there is no way someone who does it is otherwise a well-adjusted person.

I certainly won't shit on him further and make fun of him for being served shitty fate, nor will I invent additional faults of his that made him "deserve" being deformed.

And yet people (reddit, Sup Forums and all that) watch his videos.

YOU
FUCKING
HOMO
SAPIEN

thanks for answering op's totally serious question about technology

I can dislike and judge someone based on what they do. I can also not associate with someone because of their genetics, traits, actions. Its called freedom of association.

>I certainly won't shit on him further and make fun of him for being served shitty fate, nor will I invent additional faults of his that made him "deserve" being deformed.

But you will still judge him, based solely on his physical appearance.
Aka "lowest of the low", as you say.

So really my issue is not that racism/sexism/etc exists, but that people flock together by culture, sex, race or age so predictably and consistently that there is even half a basis for predjudice to even exist.
Nobody would hate niggers as a whole if they didn't group up with other niggers, saying "we are niggers and you are not". Nobody would hate women as bwhile if they didn't group up with other women saying "you're with us or against us"
Nobody would hate Trump supporters if they each had their own opinions instead of following hivemind
Personally I didn't even know what a black guy was until school taught me that "my" ancestors enslaved "their" ancestors, I just thought the black kid in class was really tan and dirty
It's group mentality that is causing predjudice, not fixing it

There is prejudice and there is statistic.

Prejudice is based on emotional reaction, stereotypes and memes.

No one is going to take away your right to eat shit and act like a subhuman. Successful societies tolerate dissent.

>But you will still judge him, based solely on his physical appearance.
You're stretching the definitions. That's semantics. Perception isn't judging - if he's ugly and smelly, it's not judgment to think so, but inventing his own fault in those traits or accusing him of nearby crimes just because he's ugly and smelly would.

I'm Hispanic and I want to know if my existence triggers you.

And I'm sure that was the first time the black kid ever heard of slavery
There's no need to create and blow "the racial problem" or "the gender problem" or "the disabled problem" out of proportion, most people don't even recognize that you can judge people by physical characteristics until people group together due to physical characteristics and inflate their own problem

>Successful societies tolerate dissent.

You mean dying ones

I can smell you gringo, you ain't no spic.

Why would I lie?

*tips ushanka*
M'comrade, the glorious Party increased the post quota today! Let's celebrate!

i expected a nigger accent but i was pleasantly suprised

You tell me, gringo.

This is pretty much the entire western world though
And I totally agree

I'm not a gringo senpai.

tolerating people and thinking of them as equals is different from choosing a partner. ok, maybe you find black people unattractive but that doesn't mean you are better than them in any way.

he's not a real nigger, he's probably jamaican or from somewhere else in the caribbean

People aren`t equal though and certain people have certain traits.

You're the one stretching the definitions and moving the goal posts/strawmanning.

You said >Liking/disliking someone because of a genetic, physical trait is shallow as fuck, though. Subhuman behavior.
Yet you do exactly that. You do not want to have sex with an ugly old deformed man. You don't like him because of a genetic, physical trait.

You can like something and not want to fuck it, you know
Do you like your mom?

>Do you like your mom?
In the context of sexual attractiveness, no.
And in some other context I like some people better than others.
I don't mind admitting that I discriminate people based on their physical properties. I do it all the time, we all do.

>doesn't talk about root anymore
>shills any company ever
>never criticizes, just tries to spin off blatantly negative aspects as some dope technology
>hasn't addressed the diminishing battery life due to high pixel count, considers 4-5 hrs sot to be good
>perpetuates ignorance among consumers by never bringing these things up
Technigger used to be tolerable, but now he's just a glorified Google spokesperson. The only good criticism of his in recent times is how he got fed up with Tesla's bullshit.

THIS
WHY CANT THE WORLD REALIZE THIS
My "support inequality" bumper sticker doesn't make me any friends but the truth never does

>that doesn't mean you are better than them in any way.

I agree. And I don't claim to be better than certain races of people. I don't mean them any harm either, I simply don't want to live with them. Is that too much to ask?

>knowledgeable and successful tech unboxer

I also have a degree in unboxing

Does nigger just mean uneducated, dumb and violent african-american then?

>minority
>30% of the population is white

Successful yes, knowledgeable no.

>blatant lies that you somehow believe
Dude how

>
>
> (You)
>tolerating people and thinking of them as equals is different from choosing a partner.
That's true, but all I'm saying is judging people based on their appearance is normal human behavior.

"Discrimination" based on actually relevant traits isn't really discrimination.
If you don't want a huge black jockey, that's perfectly OK because the job requires low weight.
But if same huge black guy asks for a job as sysadmin and proves he's competent and trustworthy, that's a whole different kind of a thing.

not to these people, user. they live in their own little world, and they think they know everything.

Because blacks make great entertainers and athletes! Dude plays some serious extreme frisbee. MVP n shit niggaz!

And emotional reactions and stereotypes are based on?
Racism didn't just appear out of nowhere in a modern, globalized, interconnected world without people keeping the issues of the past alive or creating a future of "us vs them"
Racism isn't keeping racism alive, "fixing" racism is what keeps racism Alice

Fucking mobiletard scum, goot should just ban mobile ranges. You vermin are only capable of making Canada-tier posts, except butchered with autismcorrect.

To me, yes except the american part.

All traits are relevant if you take a wider perspective. Hiring that black guy potentially means a black family moves to your neighborhood and that has potential consequences beyond your day job...

Alice is a fucking nazi and you know it

"Diversity" is what creates racism.

No that's a key component to reducing it, if all the niggers were in Africa it wouldn't be difficult to invent stereotypes. It would be difficult to make that stereotype widespread but that's not hard to do in a connected society
If the niggers are all in Africa or if the niggers were all in a small apartment in Detroit, they would still culturally group together and likely build a metaphorical wall around themselves and make the white folk pay for it

>butterflies flapping wings causes tornadoes
You can't predict how will it affect you. And the more you think you can, the worse will your predictions be.

If you hire a competent nig and he brings his competent family, you will have a competent nig family that doesn't want freeloaders and can shit on them without accusations of racism.

Those who grow up in shitty neighborhoods grow up shitty. Keeping the competent blacks in ghettos with apes only ensures a sizeable population of criminals with no education who get a lot of children.

Racism in its problematic form pretty much doesn't exist in homogeneous societies.
Stereotypes are irrelevant and don't hurt anyone.

Exactly, you can't accurately predict exactly how the nigger would affect your life.
So if the employer had previous experience with people like the applicant, whether it be by race, age, his speaking or his family, it wouldn't be unreasonable to make the jump of logic connecting what other people "like him" did to you in the past to the applicant today
Of course this is in American employment, something legally regulated which should absolutely have no predjudice involved other than capability and American citizenship

why do you guys always resort to race baiting? his videos are shit like most "tech" channels are shit.

If you can't tell something, don't go with the wildest of guesses, most affected by irrational bias.

>you guys
>primarily just talking about Sup Forums and other cancerous newfags
It's not everyone, you goddamn nigger.