Which streaming services are you subscribed to and why?

Which streaming services are you subscribed to and why?

Me spotify,

spotify, because nowadays I am too lazy to pirate stuff.

Nothing because I'm not mentally retarded.

Nothing wrong with pirating if you don't have enough money, but streaming services are a far better solution if you can afford them. It's just too convenient tby senpai

Spotify right now, I got the 3 months for 99 cents. Not sure I'll continue.

i'm pirating spotify. modified apks allow premium without paying.

None because I can fucking use a computer.

VLC
>he doesn't stream playlists from computer

Dumb question, does spotify have any podcast, radios or live streams?

I never used anything else but what cd for music

none, spotify+unblock origin

None, I just use spotify free with a hosts file because I'm not a cuck

podcasts, but only on mobile

this.

also, slingtv for $14 a month and netflix for $8

>streaming services are a far better solution if you can afford them
>being dependent on Internet, their servers, their shitty UI and their limited catalogue
How is it far better? Sure, if you just want to listen to music it's fine and more comfy but if you have specific needs, it's an annoying mess.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food streaming service.

You'd get better response there.

Netflix is trumped hard by Amazon Prime if you give Prime a shot. Maybe it's because I've watched everything I care about on netflix, but prime just seems to have the selection netflix had years ago. Netflix is like 90% garbage.

>more comfy
How are gross web apps comfy?

Convenient maybe?

spotify cuz all my public torrent sites dried up

It's all simple and you don't have to download the stuff and sort/rename it first.

This.
Spotify has pretty much been my rehab. Everthings just there no bullshit. No shady sources. Money goes to the artist (im paying 10/month no wonder artists get so little). I only pirate to save flacs to master collection if i like it enough.

It feels gross in the same way as Netflix and stuff like that.

How do their podcasts work? Do they aggegate it from somewhere else?

>streaming
shiggy diggy

>public torrents for music
Ever use blogs with direct downloads? I got like half of my library of metal and industrial subgenres off blogspot and mediafire/megaupload/etc

Was Spotify but switched to Apple because they had Twice and other kpop shit Spotify didn't.

apparently they hand select podcasts, which means their catalog is smaller than iTunes or Stitcher. you shouldn't have a problem if you only listen to the more popular podcasts.

Why? Because it has not a little bit more music.... but WAY MORE music. Tons more exclusives and tons more anime music too.

Spotify is shit-tier.

Why would you lie on the internet?

Its true mayne. Look it up

>not streaming your own music from your home
>using jewify

Ask me anything

Yup, can confirm. It has almost every premium feature except offline downloading though. Oh well, I'm glad there's no data limits here in Europe.

YUROPSTRONK

When will the UI get better.

Tunein, and it's free.

Remember when Sup Forums didn't have steve job dick suckers?

It did. Still some improvements to be made though.

kys normie

>ANOTHER ONE

this

used lucky patcher tho

Just chiru.no at the moment

none, because Im a poorfag and why would I spend so much money to stream on my cellphone

The client is a little shit. The Android app is very shit.

Use host files if your on desktop.

Spotify because it's cheaper long term than buying individual songs from iTunes, and has around the same amount of selection.

Also use SoundCloud from time to time for unauthroized remixes/mashups.

>and has around the same amount of selection
Not even close.

>Listening to mainstream music

>prime video
>"we have all the seasons off x show"
>but now to watch s3e5 onwards you have to pay

>being retarded

None

none because i only care about music and spotify has no music

None, I don't hate my phone's battery enough to stream anything.

Groove Music because it's already integrated in WIndows

>>/out/

Spotify, got it for free with my isp

Spotify premium + 500 mbps for around 45$ a month

>Which streaming services are you subscribed to and why?

>only tells his streaming service but not why

>Spotify, got it for free with my isp
what? who the hell?

Kpn internet provider

>streaming music
>not putting all your music on your sd card in your phone
Oh right, some phones don't have a microSD slot :^)

I understood subscribing to Spotify when it was $5, but now Google Music and Spotify cost the same. And Google Music (+ YouTube Red for free) blows Spotify out of the water.

There are datalimits though in Europe and not in just a few countries. Also why pay more for unlimited data if you can also pay for spotify.

I like Spotify but I don't have a paid subscription for it. I listen to music far too infrequently. When I do it's most often on the radio, and I'm willing to tolerate ads on there too. Podcasts and news programs are where it's at anyway.

Enjoy your botnet

>he doesn't know what a botnet is

>He used the word botnet so much ironically he doesnt know what it unironically means

Thanks for elaborating and proving my point.

>Shady downloads
>Contain malware
>But obviously cant result in being part of a botnet

Spotify because my girlfriend gets Premium for free by being a Starbucks manager.

I also keep a patched Pandora with unlimited skips around. Apparently even paying members don't get unlimited skips? The fuck?

I used to use Soundcloud until they put in ads.

Used IHeartRadio for a while, I like the option to set how "diverse" you want a radio station to be from the original source, but ads made it unusable.

Treid the trial of Google Play, it was okay. For some reason they only have the "edited" version of a lot of songs though which is garbage. It's nice being able to upload songs to Play from a computer and then stream them anywhere but you can do that for free with other apps. Saw no reason to pay more than Spotify for something that wasn't as good. The YoutubRed subscription is a nice touch I guess but I only see YouTube ads on my console and that's the only advantage I saw.

I still use TuneIn to listen to podcasts and out-of-state radio sometimes. Mostly just Spotify these days, have almost never NOT been able to find a song on there. Quality is good. Apps are bloated as fuck on every platform but oh well.
Can't beat it, not for free.

None, I stream with BitTorrent because I can.

>Which streaming services are you subscribed to
Spotify and Netflix

>and why?
Music and watching series, plus it's quite cheap.

>listening to weeb shit instead