What makes Apple Laptops far superior to anything else on the market?

What makes Apple Laptops far superior to anything else on the market?

Is it the Unix based OS that is far more reliable and intuitive than anything else on the market?

Is it the far superior hardware choices made from Apple?

Is it the best in class build quality?

What about the amazingly gorgeous design elements?

Or is it the constant innovation and pushing the market forward on what laptops are capable of?

nice b8 m78

Probably a mix of macOS, 16:10 screen and godly trackpad. Their hardware is only slightly better than the rest of the market, build quality is pretty similar to other premium stuff too. Though design is true, innovation only in a way. I'd say MS tried more innovative stuff lately, they just fail at making it all work right.

Also they generally manage to make their products without some huge flaw that messes up the entire thing up.

Obviously it's bait but user is still mostly right.

the reason i use macbooks is for the OS and trackpad, thats it

kys
It's standard PC hardware soldered into a way too thin case with a really fruity design.

Which ad blocker do I use on safari to make my apple laptop best?

uBlock obviously.

They have the most refined OS on the market.

good screen

this is why macbooks cost so much, it's because putting a good screen on a laptop is just so hard and expensive if windows laptops are anything to go by

its all that

arigatou gozaimasu

>good 16:10 display with amazing colors & res
>excellent battery life
>quiet & portable
>great keyboard & trackpad
>MacOS is great, easy to use and has excellent tools & features for producitivity

It's a great laptop. Sup Forums gaymur kiddies will cry about its specs and how it's overpriced, but they don't understand that a laptop isn't all about its specs

>great keyboard
Isn't it some island chiclet keyboard?

>that trackpad

I'm lit^H^H^H figuratively drooling here.

this

>giving him replies

have you not seen this yet?

also, if you're new here, type sage into the options field to reply to a thread without bumping it

i like your hobby

shut up idiot

it actually was very easy to do that, probably only 3 minutes

notice that you don't have anything meaningful to say?

uh oh the gamers are here....

>cry about it being over priced
>a computer isnt about specs

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

>Pajeet
>using Windows
Looks about right.

>a computer isnt about specs
Well, if you include battery life, weight, OS and trackpad quality in spec form, you might be right!

So why don't you own the best laptop market, faggot?

Bump/

what was worth bumping here?

All of it.

Apple laptops are the best... for the masses, but for people that have very specific tech needs they are crap for pretentious Starbucks coffee drinkers.

I just got one and honestly aside from the body and small form factor I'm not impressed by anything.
Honestly I feel like every time I open this thing I'm going to need to dodge a big wave of dicks flying straight into any orifice.
I also don't get this track pad meme shit. It's a fucking track pad, not a vagina. Although based on how you guys always comment on it I'd swear you're using it for that

Adguard works well

disappointed that your bait thread was being ignored like it should have been all along?

For how long are you using it? I didn't get the trackpad difference fully before I got really used to OSX (and was annoyed by it for the first months too)

>very specific tech needs
Obviously if you have specific needs any laptop won't do. Besides, depending on what you need they can still be the best. 2 year after rMB, there is still no comparable laptop (great screen, low weight/size, great battery life). Maybe Surface Pro, if it were an actual laptop and not a half assed abomination.

You're responding, aren't you?

The whole "just werks" thing is more valuable to normal people than you realize.

Most normal people have jobs and families and lives and shit, so they don't want to spend forever dicking around with Windows errors or Windows forcing updates and restarts.

>macshit
>good

Good joke.

You got me there, so from here on out I make you a promise

every time I see your threads, I'll do nothing but post that picture, and won't have text anymore

They have the money to spend.

Apple builds computers for rich people. People who can afford and demand the best. Apple doesn't have to worry about cutting costs anywhere so the final product is always a piece of art.

>and demand the best.
Why would they buy throttling housefire macshit then?

I prefer to use windows but I firmly believe that your chances of being laid would increase if you were to use a macbook in public