Does it have a penis and testicles?

the mods love me idiot

looks like shit

pseud detected
ur just not smart enough to iunderstand my desktop
also im a girl

my mfw when people think they ban pass users

>she

Trying it out, I thought it would be a clusterfuck but so far I'm enjoying it way more than Arch. Might start using it as my main OS.

Hi, Sup Forumsuys~

pic on the right :^)

They also have never banned me before, even though I was often shitposting and cuteposting in desktop threads. I guess they realise they can't really ban ppl with dynamic IPs (which is pretty standard in europe) without them incidently ban evading. I know range-bans are a thing, still never had a single on, even though my IP changes every day.

arc is 2 comfy

Against the rules.

Remember to report and hide.

can you point to the rule that says this thread isn't allowed?

literal shit and you should kill yourself.
Also please realize that you're a boy.

also shit and you're a faggot along with the guy above

pretty shit but I guess you're not a faggot

pretty autistic, but I guess you get a small bonus for gentoo.

this one is nice. Get rid of the weebshit though

it's k

fix that terrible terminal color scheme and make it smaller

remember to report and hide bullying

lol I can tell just from the thumbnail that you're desktop is trash, please dont think your good enough to put judgement on anyone else
also she's a girl idiot

>she
interesting. So now you're lying about being a girl and pretending to be someone else.

If you're really a girl why don't you post some proof?

she's posted pics before, it's not my fault if you are new to this website and desktop threads; you're desktop sucks; you should be embarassed to post

your so dumb

>she
literally uninstall your pathetic excuse of a life.

And if you think a zip file of cosplay pics uploaded on mega counts as proof then you should unironically hang yourself.

try hard post lol

not an argument

cringed

>GNOME

kill yourself

>this one is nice. Get rid of the weebshit though
Thanks, but weeb-stuff is an essential part of my desktop and will definately never go.

I found my new favorite artist.

>the amount of disgusting weebs in this ITT thread
kys

Kys you fucking pedophiles.

anime website

Its a miracle, a screenfetch thread without a bunch of fucking wincucks and ubuntu trannies.
>>ARCH BOYS REPRESENT

if I kill myself i cant look at anime girls anymore so i think ill passt

WTF!

m-more?

that was very rude of them

Postin' ma toaster.

netbook? also, gay color scheme

Yeah I know, seems these threads are always filled with Ubuntu users

whoops didn't notice the eM350
seriously thou why would you buy a netbook?

why can't linux nigs afford a real computer?

that's not technology relted

How you do?!?

lol

RAM

I has the same lappy.

Arch is probably the biggest meme in Sup Forums history.
It's literally a system for people who have nothing better to do than fix shit all day long. Seems like Arch users define themselves by their ability to fix what shouldn't be broken in the first place. Computers are supposed to make people's lives easier. Arch users don't want it to be easy because if anything worked they might realize that they have never been productive in their lives.

Bought it like 6 years ago. No problems with it since. Used to work as a field engineer, very comfy for that use.

I'm using the default Xubuntu color scheme. No ricer here.

That's really default Xubuntu? Huh... makes sense. But on a netbook I couldn't deal with the low resolution.

If you're using termux, apt install screenfetch

It's literally just a script though so you can just copy it to your phone

Not the poster of that image but with termux + screenfetch. Mine.

I mainly use it for sshing and mailing, not kind of a big deal the resolution, when I need to do something more l attach an external monitor and extend the desktop.

Arch is stable as fuck idk what you did when installing. Come back when you have evolved past your human form and can rely soley on command line

You can also use neofetch

Other than shitposting in screenfetch threads, what use does termux have?

memeing around with nano and shit

not really all that useful but I find it pretty neat to have a full working terminal on my android shitbox

Network diagnostics from am isolated separated network. It's pretty handy having a Linux terminal un your pocket.

fuck screenfetch

am I doing it right

How good is solus? I have Intel HD 4000 GPU and I can't deal with Mutter lagging and screen tearing. I tried Budgie Remix, it was horrible.

>he fell for the Gentoo meme

>he
did you just assume their gender?

Girls don't use open source technology, they are sluts with iPhones.

XX and XY > Gender identity

your so dumb
please go, and take your toxic comments wtih you

functional/10

I like people who actually use their desktop and tools to do something instead of shitposting.

samef*g

nice shop

I am using Windows you dumb nigger

nice shop

>tfw everyone has basically the same hardware
Please come back SPARC and POWER!

>he fell for the gentoo is a meme meme

We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

I'm glad I did. I kept avoiding for so long because everyone said it was a headache to install and maintain and not worth it at all.

But I finally decided to give it a try and it's amazing: Portage is by far the best package manager, the base install is truly clean which allows you to literally build your OS using the software that you want (that means fuck you, systemd), and above of all, unlike Arch, the packages in the main repositories are rock stable (while allowing you to enable testing packages that you want such as Firefox, mpv, etc.). So overall everything just fucking works.

I'm assuming the only reason Gentoo isn't more popular is that some people don't like the idea of compiling every single piece of software (you don't even need to do that, but that's another story). I don't really care about that so I'm just heaping the benefits.

Jesus fuck why is Unity so ugly...

Post wallpaper

>tfw too intelligent for only free software

>this one is nice. Get rid of the weebshit though
You're on the wrong site

Protip for Windows users: Convert your wallpaper into lossless JPG using GIMP so that Windows doesn't compress it to JPG itself.

>He doesn't know how to reply to posts

yay