All glass design

>all glass design
Who the fuck even thinks this is a good thing in any way?

people who aren't poor

I find it fucking hilarious they are charging insanely high prices for phones that no longer have boomsound. Like why would I upgrade from my m8 if I'm paying more for less.

People who don't have a functionalist approach to design, and instead think design is about stuff that "looks cool!!!!!"

Plastic is more comfy to hold, better grip, and more durable. If it is gud there are no fingerprints visible on any color variant.
You not need to use a case too.

Found the dumb nigger

Le Premium Feels

I hate the cunts who came up with these colour options and glass my moto g3 feels way better in the hand and hasn't shattered once

What Samsung realized is that the majority of people are going to put a case on their phone regardless of what materials they make it out of so they may as well go for a construction that the majority of people will stupidly love the feel of for the 20 minutes they hold the device before putting it in a case.

It's for wireless charging. If they actually dont offer wireless charging with that phone then they are retarded.

They don't need a glass back to do that.

Has to be glass or plastic im pretty sure, cant be metal anyway.

I think phone case manufacturers and retailers think it's a brilliant idea.

The phone repair industry probably likes it a lot too.

Well yeah, it needs to transfer through some how, but antenna bands and ceramics are a thing.

It would be possible to have an antenna band type area that would be for the wireless charger, maybe made from a ceramic so it felt good and looked better than the shitty bands most all metal phones have.

Glass is one of the cheapest materials.

People who aren't poor buy metal phones

> no 3.5mm headphone jack
u fuckin wot m8?

....someone outside of Apple was actually retarded enough to think this was a good idea?

my V20 was $800, kid. Tha fuck you mean poor?

what a beauty

The reason I haven't got an LG V20:
I'd either have to choose between being able to unlock the bootloader (US996), or actually having support for the bands used where I live (H990).

They look cheap to me

>Buy new phone
>immediately slips out of hand and shatters as it hits the floor

go outside Jamal, nobody cares about your bass you fuckwitt