I dont see any purchase advice thread so im going to post this here

I dont see any purchase advice thread so im going to post this here

Would Sup Forums reccomend me this usb i need something slim with 32gb that can store pics and vids i looked at the reviews and some said it gets hot quickly and others say its very good is it worth it?

I have the 64gb one. It gets hot as shit but who cares. Would buy more of these if I needed em

is that SanDisk's new VR headset?

Is it worth it though it wouldnt melt on me would it? I have sensetive work info but i need one that looks like that and sandisk or tdk is the brand i know that wont die on me

Ha ha very funny

depends on how much you write/read from it,but if you do want to get one, get a metal one since it should heat up slower

Im gona use it alot also how do i identify the difference?

I've got a pair of 32GB ones. I remember checking some bench site recently and finding out they apparently aren't as fast as their apparent stats say. Gonna test myself when I get home, but I remember them being fairly speedy.

I have one of those and use it daily on my car.

Yes, it get really hot, but never failed or anything. Even on really hot days.

I recommend it, it does the job and is really small.

I had that exact usb drive.

It caught fire and fried my usb port, branded "SanDisk" into my finger(which thankfully faded after a few months), and I lost a weeks worth of data.

Avoid SanDisk.

i have issues booting my some of my sandisk flash drives. i will be looking for another brand for my next purchase.

I haven't had and heating issues with this one.

google B013CCTNKU

Hmmm i do have a sandisk 32gb blade aswell and that works what about the cruzer fit since the one in pic related is ultra? Fit?

sandisk ultra fit

Booting as in os? Id reccomend TDK for that

Will try

Try a Samsung Fit, it doesn't seem quite so slim but I have had too much bad luck with sandisk

yeah booting live ISOs and OS install ISOs.

I will pick a TDK up if i see one on sale.

I have the 32GB. It's decently fast but it gets super hot. It hasn't died on me yet though so I think it's fine. It's kinda easy to lose and getting it out of the plastic casing is near impossible if you don't grow out your fingernails.

Same, gets hot to the touch but all in all reliable and speedy as fuck

I have it, it's slow but cheap and high build quality

Mine gets hot too.
I would get something with both USB-A and USB-C if i had to buy now though.

>metal
>heat up slower