Gaming Laptops

The mobile 1000 series seems to be almost up there with the desktop series.

Are we in the future?

Ofcourse gaming laptops are retarded, but considering one for casual use that I can put away, pc gaming is too addicting for me.

Bridget a CUTE

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

No need to bully

Not hot enough to keep the series afloat.

Fucking bitch.

@58470454
"People" like you truly deserve to be gassed. You should have been aborted, you subhuman sack of shit.

Stalker

With the mobile 1050ti and 1060 well out and dropping in price it's probably the best time ever to consider it.

Still fucking retarded and desktop still wins for price/perf but its best its ever been.

Its cool

more?

Her name is bridget regan

Ill try to save the thread from this Sup Forums tier spam, Im in the market for a gaming/rendering pc but I dont have the space for a tower (cohabitation, need to take pc to uni). How do I search and choose laptops, and is the whole gayman laptop (o gamers nations etc.) a meme or its just branding?

Get a good pc and a thinkpad t420. Your gaming laptop will be fucking shit in 1-2 years.

>image.jpg

Nigger are you listening? I dont have the space for a tower, I even had to leave behind my self built pc at home.

What an ugly skin-diseased skank.

They're better but that's only because Nvidia is intentionally gimping their desktop hardware until AMD can compete. If they went back to 250W flagship (non-Titan) cards the laptop versions would again be half as fast as the desktop variants.

Plus gayman laptops will still overheat, not last as long as a desktop due to the extreme wear caused by the heat, and can never be upgraded.

image.jpg

>listening
>not reading

Who's the nigger here

No bully

>image.jpg

There's some nice ones with a desktop 1060 that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Wouldn't mind one myself. 15 inch 1080p portable gaming machine seems pretty comfy.

Especially since I'm currently using a HD6630m with an i7 2620m.

I've had a Asus gaming laptop for 5 years and it still runs fine. It runs hot (90 degree CPU, 80 degree gpu) but I haven't bothered to out new thermal paste in. It ran a lot cooler years ago. Go for it. My performance was shit then and it's just as shit now. It didn't degrade or anything. But now with 1000 being desktop cards they probably run well yeah?