Sup Forums humour thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ypHfRbU16k
cnn.com/HEALTH/9806/17/weight.guidelines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. mactoddler

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

>t. mactoddler

Pretty sure this is about feminists joining in.

Anyway.

Aside from being a cheap case, what's funny about this one?

amazing

He was actually cheating on his wife.

>Jobs publicly denied he was Lisa’s father for years, even though he took a paternity test in 1979 proving he was the dad. He was paying $500 a month in child support when he told Time magazine in 1983, “28 percent of the male population in the United States could be the father.”

>I hank You Steve

someone replace that screen with make menuconfig

I use Linux, but I don't get insecure when someone is shitting on it

Wut? You know Lisa was born way before he even knew his wife.

I bet it was the fucking faggot Jordon who did that

DALE

>4gb
>usb 2.0
I'd call it a shit, a luddite retro shit

>sberbank
Lel what did you expect

Also "atm not working"

>implying any usb 3.0 ones use such shit design or plastic

Why is that kid there?

they kidnapped him

holy shit I have the black version of that monitor. It is shit and i use a laptop attachment on a monitor arm to no look at it like a goof.

>iPoo
I feel like this isn't going to sell very well in the Indian markets

>did not get the joke

>rich faggy corporate guys
there's literally nothing you can say that would make them seem bad, they are bad because they are corporate faggots and not because they don't want to shower, but they are richer than you will ever be and they feel better about themselves than you ever will

kek

How will iPajeets ever recover?

Exactly.

>poorfags buying expensive shit

>bought a mac and expected to be president

what article ?

That's a cool looking snack cabinet

>water cooling

>One Infinite Loo
Genius

>with an aio that was cannabalized into a custom loop

AIOs are a much better idea to cannibalize, like putting a reservoir between the radiator and CPU piece. Less noisy and still motherboard controlled. Just don't put some retarded long pipes on it.

>white "people"

>apple users
>"people"

No
>"muricans"

That's only an american phenomenon, usanians think rich people are gods and can do no wrong.

Obesity rate of USA exploded during this time.

>Overweight for a 5' 4" person
>Manlets

Very nice shop user

you're reading the second part first.

The first part mentions BMI >= 30, BMI accounts for height.

Another reason why I'm posting: the BMI graph is sunk further and further every year into fat because as you can see, even in 2010 more than 30% of the population was "obese". When this amount of people are fat, quite literally statistically speaking, it changes the average.

in 10 more years, there will be no more BMI and people will just say "oh I'm in the majority I guess so I'm also fine" as they have increasingly been now.

I'll fuck off to /fit/, I know, but I find it entertaining of any kind when you try to have an attempt at an average and more than 50% are starting to do the objectively and obviously stupid and wrong thing and it spits out you're experiencing some kind of underrating disorder

kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=8ypHfRbU16k

US literally just changed the definition of obese and 1/4 suddenly became "fat" overnight.

shit, I should sell the box from my 15" retina MacBook Pro

Or you could go out back of Best Buy to the recycle bin and load up your car with empty boxes.

I don't gedit.

I'm 6ft tall and the lowest I've ever weighed is 180 pounds. I was fit as fuck I couldn't imagine being any skinnier. 140 and 6ft? the fuck you would snap in half if someone touched you.

Kek

Loonix desktop threads are all the same.

>use linux
>don't give a shit what my desktop looks like
>this is gold

All the desktops in desktop threads look really similar, and people act like there are huge differences between the desktops.

All the business cards in this scene look really similar, and the people in the scene were acting like there were huge differences between the cards.

As you can see, it is a very similar thing. Just like Bateman and his coworkers were all vice president of Pierce & Pierce, the posters on desktop threads are all neckbears on a Vietnamese Comic book forum.

Not sure if this makes sense, but hope it helps.

BMI is a very flawed system.

Got a raging boner from this

>"Here's to the rebels"
>Mac
top kek

Poo in it

Well I'm not dead so I've got that going for me.

It's flawed because it assumes everyone is relatively dyel. So it's inaccurate for people who have 0 muscle or are body builders.

It's just a rule of thumb not a law, and it's generally pretty good, I think there are more advanced ways of measuring but it's a pain in the ass and you have to do actual tests.

That's a big pepper grinder.

maybe they should use desktops in the image

>still uses .rc files

Classic meme here.

The definition of obesity doesn't depend on the government of any country you imbecile.

Yes it does you retard.

cnn.com/HEALTH/9806/17/weight.guidelines/

LMAO, I have one of those of 16GB
It was cheaper than the other so I took this one.
I attach it to an old Bank Card so I don't loose it

iProducts, Starbucks and 2.4 chubby children.
It's the American dream.

(actually the qt with the short hair is ok)

>Overweight for a 5' 4" person
Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

It's:
>*BMI >=30 or about 30lbs. overweight for a 5'4" person
>...or about 30lbs. overweight for a ...
A 6' person with BMI =>30 would be much more than 30lbs overweight.

>Loonix desktop threads are all the same.
>All the desktops in desktop threads look really similar, and people act like there are huge differences between the desktops.
>All the business cards in this scene look really similar, and the people in the scene were acting like there were huge differences between the cards.

Ok, I guess I can get it but the joke is a little off. In the original, the 'better' card has raised text and a parchment texture or something. It was literally better, or at least fancier albeit in ways that would only matter to the most autistic poster on /fa/.

The linux one, unless I'm mistaken, is actually identical. I did spend 20 seconds trying to find a difference between them.

>BMI is a very flawed system.
It's not perfect but see this: >It's just a rule of thumb not a law, and it's generally pretty good,

If someone is built then they don't need to be measuring obesity, you can take one look at them and say SWOLL BRO and give them a clean bill of health.

I have a friend who was a state fitness champion but had to get a medical exemption in the army because he failed a BMI test because he was 0% bodyfat and built and technically obese. He wasn't even roided up (he was pure natty and actually didn't really like lifting, he just did shitloads of pushups etc and ate well).

OTOH: if someone comes in to a doctor's office and wipes the burger juice off their shirt and says "look doc, I'm having trouble with my knees but I think I'm pretty fit" then the doc puts them on a scale, checks their height and has an explicit measurement for how overweight they are and how much they need to lose to be healthy.

BMI is good for that task, telling fat people how much they need to lose to be healthy.

Probably related but I worked for a company where we would use Macs, the semi older "flat" pro's with an extra monitor. Now the company went bankrupt but through negotiations we were allowed to use the equipment while we started our own company. Soon after I found out that one of the Macs I was using was malfunctioning (probably the gpu, the entire screen would turn off) and we quickly switched it without telling.

Now all items were being auctioned to which you had to pay a high percentage to the auctioneers and pretty much people were betting on it so much they could have just bought a new Mac.

So someone bought a faulty Mac that had no more warranty and that was more expensive than an actual new Mac.

Another one we knew thought he was bidding on a Mac and was also bidding enough that he might have been able to buy a new one. Then after he found out it was the extra monitor and not the actual computer.

What happend to cox. I don't see "her" around any more

they came from router space