downloadgram.com/
github.com/lukekarrys/instagram-download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nukes

STANDING

>What will replace the internet?
Quantum VR gear.

>What will replace the internet?
a mesh of intelligent locks, light bulbs and coffe machines. they're already working hard on killing the internet. they almost managed to take down dns just recently.

FUCLKKK

The cloud.

>the cloud replaced CD's

FTFY

your amplified imagination.

Death

>floppies replaced hard drives

Yeah.

First, drives were hard, meaning you can't rewrite them. Whatever is on them stays on them. Then they made them "floppy" so you could take the information off and put your own on if you wanted.

Indipendent internet..owned by everyone not by goverment

The internet can't be replaced.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

OK, I will get right on that.

wut

Who is this qt pa2t?

HD internet

4k internet

>goes from storage to networks

The internet didn't replace storage drives ya meat head. Everything we store on the "cloud" is still be stored in a harddrive or ssd somewhere on this planet.

Monica Vitti

>Everything we store on the "cloud" is still be stored in a harddrive or ssd somewhere on this planet.

Then why is it called the cloud?

VR internet

Because "cloud" sounds better than "corporate servers". In other words, marketing.

So people are just...renting floppy drives from the government? Why can't they just buy their own? Or burn some CD's if they don't have any desktop space left?

Why would you put anything important on a drive you don't own yourself?

Thanks user

Because it's cheap, convenient and they're totally not profiting from your data.

Haha what

Because the general public is oblivious and big corps that have controlling shares in the networking/data collecting industry want to keep it that way. Better to let them think the internet is some magical place that doesn't have any physical reality to it, otherwise, they might start to question where their data is going.

DERP

A Bluetooth mesh network. Just wait and see.

who is this cum plum

>South Carolina
>posted on Sup Forums
GA qts are better anyway.

A paid version of the internet that requieres you to pay extra for surfing low trafic webpages like this one, yes its a downgrade but sometimes downgrades hapen, just look at whats happening with the muslims

tineye.com/search/fb6ec415405631230105f0f153a875c259116180/

>A paid version of the internet

So...the internet?

The internet will probably be obliterated and corporations will offer their own proprietary, locked down, censored version of the internet and tie it to their phones and tablets.
Imagine if Facebook was the only website you could access on your phone for news, videos, games, and social networking.

Only terrorists and pedophiles need hard drives. Why aren't you using the cloud, what are you hiding?

What is happening with the Muslims?

They're being downgraded dude, can't you see?

I came.

that gives a link to instagram cdn. does anyone know her instagram handle? I want MOAR dammit!

monica vitti?

found it
alinarin

They promised a bunch of extra online features in the next Koran update so the servers got hit hard when it rolled out. They ended up rolling back to the previous version temporarily while they sorted their shit out. It's pretty fucked up having to download an 8 GB patch, finding out shit is fucked so you then have to delete the patch only to re-download it like a month later. Fucking data caps.

>alinarin
thanks user! she's hot!

anyone know how to fish out actual Instagram pic URLs? I tried using inspector in chrome but it still didn't show me the URL...

Pretty much no. The very first hard drive built by IBM was rewritable, I assure you.

In the world of personal computers floppies were widespread before HDs. Then they coexisted for years. CD-R and USB sticks killed the floppy with a gentle push from Apple and the iMac.

psycomm

Is this bait?

Are you seriously this stupid?

Point me to the GA qts because I sure as hell can't find them

At Tech ;^)

Wifi, and it already is

right click on image - view image

that doesn't work with instagram. they set these pics as background images to prevent you from saving them.

>open image+comments dialog -> right click on image -> View image

can't do that fool. go ahead and try it.

4k Stogram is proven to work for me (but it's proprieraty software).
Also works with private accounts if you sign in.
Does anybody know a way to view private accounts without your own?

nice shop.

>4k Stogram
too bad it's Mac only :( I'm on linux.

>Does anybody know a way to view private accounts without your own?
impossible. your best bet is social engineering. make some fake account.

>The internet can't be replaced.
/thread

Oh I thought you were Windows pleb
Can't you just screenshot images though?

Works on my Firefox™ Web Browser®.
Or you can go to page source and search for .jpg

outternet

Let me guess, Chrome?
lmao chrometoddlers btfo lelele
t. firetoddler

yeah, I can screenshot but that fucking sucks because it's time consuming.

can't stand Failfox.

Interestingly, if I select Inspect, I'm presented with this and there's no reference to a jpg anywhere! I suspect it's hidden somewhere in one of the javascript files.

the botnet

Have you searched for normie tier stuff like "online instagram downloader"?
This looks promising: downloadgram.com/

Switch back. It Just Werks™

>democrats don't want you to like this

>This looks promising: downloadgram.com/
that works well. wish there was some CLI program to just download & archive the whole account.

Try 4k stogram through Wine somehow I dunno.
Look for normie tier shit on web like I said.

You really going to use some proprietary bloated shit? Lurk for some userscripts already.

DESIGNATED

Wireless global neural network hooked straight into our brain-stems.

came across this:

github.com/lukekarrys/instagram-download

More like brain-women studies amiride eksdee

what do you guys think will happen when the cloud replaces the internet entirely?

Psvr

>technology board
>how do i download an image

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

censorship

>he downloaded small-size preview thumbnail icons

>what is generalising a concept to multiple webpages

jesus christ this board has gone to shit

>a bunch of turbulent neo-buzzwords in a sequence semi-pattern

1) almost all of those are thumbnails. have to click on an actual post for it to load an actual large image

2) wasting time to download each individual image... kek

Amazing how generally average-looking female can become a famous photo model and youtube camwhore.

Right click -> view page info -> media

WiFi duh

borg-style hivemind

Interconnected network of human brains, or sensory information and all of it, rather than interconnected network of computers.

Anonymous Wi-Fi mesh network.