Wtf i hate bill gates now

wtf i hate bill gates now

Because?

Bill Gates my man

the truth hurts sometimes.

He never said that, and he doesn't speak like an African American.

lol fake quote

What's poor and what's rich?

this quote isn't incorrect

oh ok, i'll kidnap him and ask a 1bill ransom

Careful what you wish for.

Those are some big mags.

Those are clips, you faggot.

Who cares faggot, go back to /k/

AKM with 75RD drum mags. The other guy had an M16 also with drum mags and a FAL.

The hit a few banks back in the late 90's and got away but when they got caught in north hollwood the result was the biggest gun fight in US history.

What's that photo from? A reverse search turns up some Romanian news site talking about the Hollywood Shootout, but no mention of WTF that actually *is*. Some wax museum display, or something?

>masketta men
You're supposed to reply >for you.
But yeah i know it's from the time the americops got shot up cause they only had shotguns up until then, after that they got assault rifles cause muh super thieves.

North Hollywood shootout. 1997.

It's on youtube.

Yeah, I know. But what is THAT PICTURE from?

It's obviously some kind of interior recreation.

That would be the display at the LAPD museum.

The guns they used the cars and their homemade body armor are on display there.

Actually they are mags faghet

poorfag detected

>That would be the display at the LAPD museum.

Cool, thanks.

This is such a dumb point of pedantry, I use it as a method to red-flag idiots who think too highly of themselves.

There are a negligible number of weapons that come in varieties that can take either a magazine or a clip. When I walk in and ask for a 'clip' for my AR-15, it's painfully obvious what I'm asking for. If I asked for my SKS, *then* there would be reason to ask for clarification.

But all the dumbfucks online who jump on the "ackshirly, it's 'magazine' not clip" are borderline fucking retards who gleefully latched onto an absolutely moronic distinction.

get off your high horse, faggot. calling things incorrectly just because it's vernacular doesn't mean you're correct, just that you're a dumbass. it's the equivalent of calling wheels rims.

So you act pedantic just to criticize other pedantic people, sounds pretty retarded not to say that you're actually lying and backtracking cause you already look like a retard for being wrong.