Make a great case with great modularity, expandability and user options For a fairly reasonable price

>make a great case with great modularity, expandability and user options For a fairly reasonable price
>kill it barely a year after release
Why is CM so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/thermaltake-accused-of-plagiarizing-designs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its ugly

It's really not.
>muh flat, featureless black box

It doesn't really look that useful to be honest.

Who cares, get an NZXT s340.

Dunno, guess they just are.

I've had a 690 II case for about 6 years and it's perfect. God-tier airflow, big enough for any upgrade, and doesn't look like ricershit.

Cooler Master has gone the way of the dodo for me in regards to cases and power supplies.

No it is. It's fucking hideous. Designed only for "enthusiasts" and "extreme gamers" with little to no sense of style or design.

Personally I don't give a fuck how it looks. All that matters is space and air flow Feel free to rice away like the gaymur teen you are though.

fuck cooler, buy thermaltake x9
enought space to put your mom in it with good dust filters and looks for few bucks

It's not necessarily the space as much as the ability to have 3+ PC's in a neat and compact package or any of the other things the case set could do.

you can have 14 pcs in x9
it is also stackable so u can cool it with factory 1000mm fans.

>you can have 14 pcs in x9
Sure but it takes up a fuckton more room.

>Fuck Cooler, buy Thermaltake
Fuck Thermaltake
A company that blatantly and unapologeticly rips off other brand designs.

>guru3d.com/news-story/thermaltake-accused-of-plagiarizing-designs.html

At Coolermaster's designs are original and functional.

>Fuck Thermaltake
>A company that blatantly and unapologeticly rips off other brand designs.
this

It is not as big as one could think at first also if u gonna buy such expensive gear i guess u can afford bigger than 70x70 cm room.
My x9 on the table and there is still enought space for 3x big speakers 4 microphones with stand 3 monitors 2 mouses 1 keyboard and bunch of headphones.

Do not be roomlet.

I do not really care about them stealing design when design is amazing and 800$ cheaper than original.

I buy stuff from ali express that is clearly rip off better b

>buy such expensive gear i guess u can afford bigger than 70x70 cm room.
>160 USD
>such expensive
It's really not. I just don't want something so wide, I like the normal proportions for a PC case.

Except Thermaltake uses thinner, cheaper metal--the price for other brands it warrantied because they're actually sturdy as fuck and not prone to flexing.

Despite my now loathing for Corsair, the Obsidian 250D is a nice case. You look at Thermaltake's rip-off and it's quite literally a cheap imitation; nearly all of their cases have a common complaint of feeling cheap due to thinner metal and flexing.

What's the smallest I can go, with the most powerful hardware for hardcore gaming?

>he builds 3pcs and buy this case all only for 160$
What are you magician?
>I just don't want something so wide
Alright I do not mind looks too much because most of time I use sound-dampening wall between me and case i need it quite silent for music recording. With my professional bm800 stereo set

>>he builds 3pcs and buy this case all only for 160$
>What are you magician?
Nigger what, I thought you meant just the case itself. I meant $160 just for a case isn't that much.

I literally own x9 and this does not flex,vibrate and is actually quite thick.

It is made of cheap material yes it is steel instead of alluminium but once again for the price I could not care less

also case labs delivery from us here is 300$ itself. It is just delivery with no case.

>Litechally

No. They bought case-lab case and ripped it off
[i m the dude who bougt it]

their logo will always be awful too

The one true case

>rice
>gaymur
says the fag using cooler master! Don't make me guffaw! I use a silverstone ft05, it has all the space one could need and is made with airflow in mind all while looking like it was made for an adult.

The one true meme case of kids under 22 years of age

How can you hate on the NZXT s340?
It's pretty much perfect minus the HDD spots for mechanical.

Those are some nice painted cards.

>designed for people who care more about functionality than looks

>implying this is in any universe a bad thing

go back to your macbook artfag.

Finding cooler master's dog shit design to be the dog shit design that it is doesn't make me a mac user. Cases can be designed to be functional and tasteful. Look at practically any case in Silverstone's line up, Particularly the Fortress series.

Do you not know what the HAF in HAF Stacker stands for? There is literally nothing aesthetically wrong with that case. It's mesh everywhere they can because it's a fucking HAF case and a few mild visual accents.

Again
>muh featureless black case with shit airflow

No optical disk drives

it probably didn't sale very nicely

>buy this
>paint black parts a nice dark blue
>put police box stickers in the silver areas

hmm i like this idea and i can do it all without taking apart my current build yet

forgot photo

180mm fans working with natural convection "shit" airflow?
okay.jpg

dont waste time arguing with him he is an idiot with brand loyalty issues

>Using disk drives in 2017

who the fuck uses an optical disk in 2017?
for what purpose?

You said the series, not a specific case. Half the Fortress line has garbage airflow.

cheap, write once backups

this is what flash drives are for

>Look at practically any case in Silverstone's line up
Have you? That's some pretty hardcore cherry picking.

While I prefer the fortress and milo series, I wouldn't have any problem using any of those cases with the exception of the ones labeled new. I exclude those because they're new and this the first I'm seeing them. By the looks of it Silverstone fucked up.

flash drives are fragile, and much more expensive than dvd-rs per gb

CM has made lots of weird choices, they made the N200 which has a little quirk but it's a solid case for M-ATX, and then they proceed to fuck it up when they tried to make it bigger like the N400 which is nothing like the N200 internally.

The only two CM cases I touch regularly is the RC-102 and the N200 as they are two cases that make sense internally and cheap enough that customers actually would pay for.

They got some other nice cases like the mastercase but let's face it, people who bring computers into a shop to get repaired or or build a PC don't like spending much on a case, especially the tempered glass ricer cases that costs more than their CPU or GPU.

>A company that blatantly and unapologeticly rips off other brand designs.

This is a good thing you moron. Why would you give a shit about some chinese company's IP rights? Not to mention they aren't the only ones who copy, Corsair is just as guilty.

>the price for other brands it warrantied because they're actually sturdy as fuck and not prone to flexing.

You are retarded if you think a case needs to cost $800+ just because it uses 2mm aluminum in its construction. Case Labs is a rip off no matter which way you look at it. If you think I'm wrong then use the protocase designer to make your own case and get an instant quote and you will see how much they are jewing you.

>By the looks of it Silverstone fucked up.

Nah, those cases were revealed at CES and the Silverstone rep said those cases are designed for the chink market because apparently that shit is really popular there. I don't think you can even get them outside of Asia.

Didn't look like an alien spaceship enough.

>buying overpriced cases that are the size of a shoebox

For what purpose?

Most of PC cases look ugly to me, with the exception of Corsair, Lian li, and Murderbox.

forgot pic

And wehere are you going to store your NIGGABYTES of chinese cartoons you flaming faggot?

It's big, a waste of space and ugly as fuck. Anything bigger than mITX/mATX is a waste unless you need a lot of hard drives.

pretty shitty pic from my phone but s340 elite here.

>waste of space
roomlet
People who fetishise small sizes are ruining technology by convincing companies to work towards smaller sizes rather than better products.

how`s that Kingston ssd?

Not him, but I need an mITX for mobility. LAN parties, different rooms, etc.
>inb4 "LAN parties, go back to "

I see. I've unfortunately never been to a LAN party. I have however carried my huge case/computer around to let people play doujin/indie games on it in semipublic places. Tough but possible.

It's just more convenient imo, and I don't plan on doing multi-gpu setups so the case suits my needs and is simpler in my case (see what I did there?).

>black with some mesh
>"extreme gamer" look

i think it looks pretty tasteful for a pc case, its got some basic geometric design, the mesh grille isnt overkill, as far as cases go its pretty tame

but because its not a windowless NZXT or Fractal Design case, its gamer shit.
Fag

nothing bad has happened yet and i have had the drive for about 8 months. if it blows up ill be sure to make a thread bitching about kingston