/g School/University thread

Alright /g, what school/university you go too and what technology related major are you doing?
I'll go first :

>School
University of Pennsylvania
>Major
Computer Science
>Year in school
3rd year / Junior

Penn State
GIS
Sophomore

University Park?
I got few friends there, really nice campus.

Yeah, at Pollock.
I'm out of state and I'm planning on transferring back to IL though.

Doing a CyberSecurity major at a community college before transferring to a four year. It's a fucking joke.

>Northeastern University
>Computer Engineering/Computer Science
>Freshman
Why the fuck am I in the school of engineering when I adore the CS program here

>/g

University of Virginia
Computer Science
1st year

Same

>/g

Stony Brook University
Computer Science
Junior (credit count) but entering 3rd semester

>muh intelligence
>snowflake
So you're a junior. No need to elaborate, just say you're a junior. Trust me, you're not special here.

I transferred from a CC. Where in my post did I brag about muh special snowflake 80 credits in 2 semesters?

nice try nsa/cia/fbi

Got into UCSD out of high school but wasn't ready at the time. About to start going though, for comp sci, wish me luck.

>junior (credit count) but entering 3rd semester

Kek what the fuck? Is it even possible for someone to be this much of a stuck up asshat? Did you really get so triggered at the thought of someone being smarter than you that you couldn't help but sperg the fuck out, even though you don't know a single thing about that person's life? Hilarious, really. By the way, you don't need to be intelligent or a special snowflake to have that many credits while only having been in college 3 semesters you colossal idiot. If you didn't decide to waste your years in High School, you'd have 1 year of college completed that way, even more if you took AP courses in your Junior year. Good luck in the real world bucko, you're gonna need it.

So you did community college just to transfer into a B grade school with an B+ compsci program (bar any specializations). Whoop de doo, you're a junior alright. (If we count the Chinese exclusive meme as omission of your race, that B is more like a C to you.)

are you alright my dude?

i just dropped out of food science. maybe try math and/or CE.

>School
Ryerson University
>Major
Computer Engineering
>Year
1st

Switch out of CE mate. The CS staff here is so much better.

>School
University of South Alabama
>Major
Information Systems
>Year in school
3rd year / Senior

School = Some 3rd world university
Major = Finance
Year = Graduated

Cool, I wish I went to Northeastern but I'm at Wentworth because it was pretty cheap for me.
3rd year CS

>School
University of Padova
>Major
Computer engineer
>Year

>School
Full Sail
>Major
Game Design
>Year in school
2nd year

>University of Padova

wow, im in vicenza, small world

Sup Toronto cuck, Geogre Brown Cassa Loma Comp Program Analyst here

>Georgia Tech
>Mechanical Engineering
>Graduate

>School
Northern College
>Program
Electrical Engineering Technology
>Year

Gonna get my full engineering degree after th technologist diploma

>School
Local community college
>Major
Cybersecurity and computer forensics
>Year

Before I went back to school in worked for a hospitality company straight out of high school. They downsized their management team and me being the junior manager was let go, so I'm going back to school.

Tbh while I'm going for infosec I feel like being a sysadmin seems pretty alright

>School
Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
>Program
Electronic Engineering
>Year

Sam Houston State
Computer Science
Sophomore

>Simon Fraser University
>Compsci
>1st year