The cucks are BACK

WILL YOU BUY IT?

>it took the Nokia c.ucks a decade to realize that no one gives a fuck about windows mobile

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMD_Global
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people cared because of nokia.
them microshaft bought them out, fucked it up, murdered wp and nokia.

Maybe. Nokia phones tend to be high quality.

>windows mobile
you don't talk shit about WM
WM 6.x was the last great MS mobile OS

Isn't Nokia just a name you pay to put on your phone now? Like how in North America Sharp TVs are actually Vizio TVs with Sharp branding.

> Doesn't have type C
> Snapdragon 430

its about $230

they are goin after moto g4

Yes,
I havent had a nokia since the time they made their legendary stuff (that still work great), I seen how great their windows phones are, but I don't want no windows phone. But I might get this new one.

No, they still make stuff. Nokia made great Windows phones, but it was windows phones.

>Isn't Nokia just a name you pay to put on your phone now? Like how in North America Sharp TVs are actually Vizio TVs with Sharp branding.

I'd consider it a weird ex-management buyout, HMD Global is run by ex-Nokia staff and there's lots of collaboration between them and Nokia.

Isn't it made of aluminium?
Into the trash it goes.
Nokia is all about their durable polycarbonate phones.

>ywn live in an alternate reality where Nokia stuck with Meego and we got a sequel to the N9

Why even live?

> Nokia made great Windows phones, but it was windows phones
Install Android.

>plastic
Dropped. I'd definitely have a metal phone if one like mine existed.

Wew it only took them what? 8 years to catch up? Its going to be shit

Your dick is made of aluminium.

if they have stock android they will b as good as samsung

BUT i know they'll fuck this up

Fuck Nokia, they had the chance to make a difference and they sold out in the worst possible way.
Fuck them forever.

I thought this was going to be a Prajeet special only for india phone.

Really REALLY want a Nokia 8

No, Nokia is now owned by chinks, and it'll just be another Huawei riding on the coat tails of the Nokia Brand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMD_Global

>HMD Global Oy, branded as simply HMD, stylized as hmd., is a Finnish company that develops mobile devices under the "Nokia" brand name.

>is a Finnish company

The offices are in Finland, but it's still owned by chinks.

Let me know when Nokia releases something that can compete with the zuk z2.

And I'm only saying that because this isn't Nokia. This is chinkshit with a Nokia logo.

[citation needed]

>3000 mAh battery

>battery capacity is a direct indicator of battery life
My old phone had a 2.1Ah battery and lasted for days

It also didn't have colors.

But it has a full color AMOLED display?

if their devices turn out to be solid, i'm going to get one once my 6p bites the dust. lumias were great and if it wasn't for wp they could have btfo'd samsung half a decade ago.

It runs Android

not really. They were just over advertised, just like samsung

They'll overprice it so I can never justify buying it.

It's enough

Name pls

BlackBerry Q10

If you only want to use it as an alarm clock yeah.

Yes

>be #1 cell phone producer
>create the most advanced phones at that time
>sell the company to americunts
>get bankrupt
Truelly americunts are the best allies for Europe.

>android
>not a fully libre operating system

>he values the ability to edit source code over a better OS
Also Android is open source.

Tell that to the 532 i dropped 500 times into the concrete that lacks any kind of scratch whatsoever.

It's technically an M$ Lumia, but it was designed in the NOKIA ´era´

They were going to go bankrupt with or without American "help." Android and Iphone were annihilating Nokia.

To be honest though, I hope Nokia comes back. Best phone I ever owned was a Nokia phone. Did everything. Use to browse 4chin with it. voip, email, whatevers... The little keyboard on it was awesome and just felt great. The direction nub in the middle was great for navigation. The thing was just designed and manufactured perfectly. Awesome fucking phone.

OP os a faggot.
Microsoft owns Nokia's mobile division. Unless they sold it recently.

exept they don´t?

They bought the DIVISION, not the NAME.

The division is Microsoft Devices now, the phones (which they dont make anymore are MS Lumias).

They just made Nokia sign an agreement that wouldn´t let them use the brand name for mobile devices for a certain period of time.

>not knowing the difference between libre and open source

>Global Oy
>G. Oy

I was a huge nokiafag during the era when t9 keyboards ruled the world but it's too late for me now that i have fallen for the sony xperia meme. there's something comfy about xperias for me. I tried blackberry bold models and was really pleased with their god-tier keyboards untill i realized they had no future as they lacked app support.

I would return to chink nokia if they could beat sony in terms of design. can't say i am a /fa/g but I do want my phone to have a solid look. also having a physical keyboard is a huge plus for me so if they release a keyboard model like blackberry I would really consider buying a new nokia. My current xperia is more than ok but i don't want to "press" a fucking glass surface.

To use glorious android running fine in chinkphones.

The Nokia ship has sailed... it became Jolla and Sailfish OS.

t. fingol