When was the last time you saw a girl on a desktop outside a workplace?

when was the last time you saw a girl on a desktop outside a workplace?

i am female

You think finding a tumblrite is difficult or something?

don't they have macbooks?

If your computer is practically glued to your desk then I don't consider it a laptop.

I've never seen females irl because you're much cooler than me user.

can i see?

of course user

Timestamp or GTFO.

nice
fake
and gay
but nice.

I have never even held hands with girl. Kill me.

If you want to get cucked to death by women that badly then:
>achieve a healthy BMI and become physically fit
>stop dressing like a fedora lord
>brush your teeth and take a shower every day
>join clubs you like a stick to them
>get a fucking job
In time you'll get pussy guaranteed

OR you can take the easy way out and help make VR waifus a reality by becoming a coder or something.

My friend's wife the other week.

I have all of that down except job. I graduated at the top of my class with few internships, but can't seem to land a feasible job that I can raise a family with.

I have zero social skills, I can't approach a girl without creaming my pants.

desktop?
been a while.
notebook?
two days ago.

>I have zero social skills, I can't approach a girl without creaming my pants.
Then you're obviously not doing the things you say you're doing. Being physically fit and not dressing like a dork take away like 90% of the nervousness men experience around woman.

My gf uses a desktop

that's not you...

what a whore

1 second ago. My gf is sitting next to me gaming.

...You guys replying this to this after you even see that the file name is from a Sup Forums post.

God why is this the "technology" forum at all.

the answer is more indicating of the social relations of those who answer rather than the frequency with which girls have desktops, because desktops that are not at workplaces are in private rooms.
That being said, in the private rooms of girls my age that I've been to in the last ten years (count ~3-5), there was no desktop in any of them.

Last time my girl used a desktop was 2012. We're still together but she's since become a Luddite. I can't blame her due to all the stories she's told me from working in infosec.

She now carries around a laptop used only for working and casual computing, runs archlinux too.

Because I want a real picture?

Every day - My sister gets my old computer parts whenever I upgrade. She's now sitting on a 2600k, 8GB ram, 780 ti, dual monitors.
Of course all she does all day is browse facebook and youtube.

who allowed that to happen........

you can't force someone to not be a pleb, user. They have to want to not be a pleb

Right now I'm using one. Also last night I was at my friends' place, they have 2 desktop computers in the living room. We like to attend LAN parties and bring our computers too.

We used to actually play a lot of homm2, homm3, diablo 1, AOE together when we were younger, but social media appeared to have corrupted her and that's all she's interested in now.

Try downloading the actual image next time faggot

>all the stories she's told me from working in infosec.
greentext time?

>OR you can take the easy way out and help make VR waifus a reality by becoming a coder or something.

Sounds like my kind of deal

Right now while I watch mlp.

>mlp
What a gigantic faggot.
Your gf must be fucking hideous

its a dude

Whenever my girlfriend plays overwatch.

This, except I'm not watching mlp, I'm looking at Sup Forums.

That makes more sense.
Anyone who watches mlp should culled from society and hung.

She's not. She's pretty hot. 8/10 to me and others who know her too.

Not a dude. I don't have that good of luck.

Well I'm not watching it for myself, our 5 year old loves it so I watch it with her and other cartoons too.

At least I posted a pic of mine playing.

My daughter - today.

Every girl gamer I've met on the internet uses a laptop now that I think about it. I mean I'm sure a lot of them use desktops I've just never met one that I know of.

That's nice user.
But i bet you're still a gigantic faggot

wew never mind

>Have all that plus job pays more than vast majority of people my age and I'm 6'3
>Still a useless beta

I'll just wait for VR

It's really not that hard.

Just talk to them. As long as you have more charisma than a damp rag, at least some will become friends with you, and then you meet their friends, and eventually you find one that likes you.

Now if you're a turbosperg that sits there and stares at them while never saying anything because you're too scared, nothing is going to happen.

Is it really that rare to use desktop at home in this day and age? Now that I think about it, most people I know use laptops.

I know my (female) friend browses this board and has installed loonix on her desktop.

Also my mom uses a desktop.

True from most of my observations. Friends GF is a pretty big PC gamer but she has a laptop. Think either Alienware or maybe some Acer/Asus thing. Don't remember but it was a higher end "gaming" laptop.

My gf has a desktop but she uses it more like a console. It's stuck behind her TV in her apartment. I helped her build it for her HS senior project.

She seems entirely happy with it even though we haven't done really anything to it but install an SSD in about 3 years now. She's still on an R7 260X card too but since I don't think her TV actually has 1080p, that card should be plenty capable. Most of the stuff I've seen her play seems entirely fine, perfectly smooth but I have no idea of the actual resolution of the TV. It's an early early early LCD TV. Sort of weird setup but I quite like it. Only pain in the ass is having to get up and fuck with the keyboard/mouse/second small monitor when we're snuggled up watching youtube or netflix and the cat hits something on the KB, youtube says video blocked/deleted bullshit, netflix ask if we're still there, change videos, etc. We had a wireless keyboard that kicked ass but it shit out on us. Neato setup. Even got a bluray disc reader in it so we can watch guardians of the galaxy.

Oddly enough she does all her actual school work stuff on an MS surface pro 3.

really makes the cranium jingle

F A M, use a wireless 360 controller.

This morning.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums sees women outside of a workplace

Today. My sister is as much of a loser as I am and just sits in her room playing video games all day.