Sup Forums horror

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/character-assasinations-aint-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The picture getting more compressed in every thread always tickles me pink

What is that?

Thanks

Alien.

Sup Forums's worst horror is having a job.

Nice meme.

>uh nu, I'm actually getting triggered! muh reee!!

When I thought I had seen it all on the internet ... wow really ... blew my mind

Proof bastards who are going to get them second hand. Nicely burn in.

They also make racks for trashcan MacPros.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

2017. AND YOU STILL CANNOT HAVE A MAC NOT SUSPEND WHEN CLOSING THE LID

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What kind of bugs are those and why are they covered in rust?

Crickets

Russian led.

Does pmset (1), not let you change that?

>Russian led.
Soviet*

Either way, that one is ON

Something tells me it's not very power efficient.

As an IT monkey, I find this sad but totally possible, some colleagues are just fucking idiots like that.
Oh wow- Those are electrical failures more than computer related, but then again, anyone with some amount of fieldwork are bound to find shitty electrical jobs like those.

black man in a suit and tie .jpg

Obviously Karen, obviously murrican. What else? is a fat bitch?

>Those are electrical failures more than computer related
>Sup Forums - Computers

Kek, so fucking true.

All things considered linux really is a carnival show of an operating system. At best it lets you rice your desktop to get internet points in desktop threads.

t. ex arch user who moved to windows 7

If the manual says something like "if no other grounding is available, stick a rod connected to the generators ground into the dirt.", would it hold up in court if something happened and they would sue the company who makes them?

This is the loss of Sup Forums

WHAT the fuck?

>the water boiler is leaking!
>dont worry about it

hahahahahahaha

That's the gas infeed line. What the fuck

Literary my boiler a decade ago, in the end I just connected it straight to a outlet, turning it on/off by plugging it.

That should go into Sup Forums humour or ghetto

very original

Brazilian jack

>as picture is loading bc shit internet
>Oh looks like some normal PLC cabinet, what's so bad about this?
>o fuk suk
>didn't read file name
>picture loading
>what so it's a rack of nothing but KVM consoles?
>so they should have bought an integrated solution that's more compact? Or it's a fucking massive server farm?
>OH
wonder what was so attractive about that particular corner?
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
I've seen this one before, why didn't they just stick that red wire under the terminal so they didn't have to break insulation...
As an IT guy who has had to deal with electricians before, this one probably happens more than we'd like to safely think...
This one is actually really common in like, central america or something. It's a shower heater..Thing. You plug it in to household electric, or nigger rig it however you can, and it makes hot water by basically passing the water over a heated coil. Think Bigclive did a video on one of these things. Still fucked, though.

Help me here. What is wrong with this? that someone put a 220 line with 120 devices? that is not properly signaled to be a 220 outlet?

I had seen (not know if thats correct) some minisplitters connected with those outlets signaled to be 220V ones

Wow, you must not know how to code.

Yeah it appears to be an American style socket at British voltages, probably in a hotel in Vietnam or something

I honestly thought the problem was using a cheap meter on mains power

It's fucked up, but I think every adapter I own supports 110-240V

kek
Who's that again?

Actually you can, they keep them open or they overheat.

akik halalra

Peter Szijjarto

Karen was turbo trolled by the linux community at large for her FUD.

linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/character-assasinations-aint-us.html

The system works.

fucking suicide showers

Hei, it's the best we got until suicide booths become available

That Leadman power supply is the real horror.

I have literally done that before

At the time of release, the PS3 had a pretty good performance for price ratio, primarily because they were sold at a loss.

>That much work for a removable VGA side.

indeed

>video card with DVI and VGA extension
>leaves VGA extension connector attached to bracket
>uses DVI connector with VGA adapter
>literally WTF

In the first place, why do they never put the power unit at the side or the top of the water boiler...

The result is a little 2Vrms too low but it's in the tolerance gap.
(pic related)

bump

(you)

thats not the problem, those are american outlet, they are supposed to deliver 120V

been so tempted to do this with my pc at work

Seems like an effective way to stability test software updates for Macs actually.
Though if recent performance is anything to go by, no one is testing anything.

hacking up your case and buying a dvi to vga adapter instead of a low profile dual slot bracket and moving the vga port over a slot.

also once you started hacking the case. why not just cut more so you could use vga direct?

this is all kinds of stupid

Sorri if retard but why did this happen?

>filename
kek

>my dick glows with burning passion!

I can explain this one, this house isn't grounded properly. The water boiler has an electrical connection to the wiring ground, for the temperature sensing stuff to work. The water boiler also has a natural gas hose connection that actually goes underground, underneath the house. In this situation the gas hose is actually a better ground than everything else on the circuit, so all of the electricity that gets used in the house ends up leaving via the flexible natural gas hose, which is thin, and not really able to carry this current, so it gets really really hot.

Red hot metal and exploding gas does not mix well...

Yeah I remember these things, they basically have 120/240 volts directly on the water coming through, and it goes from cold to hot in the time it takes to flow through the nozzle.
If you stand too close to the nozzle, and an unbroken stream of water is hitting you, you will get a tingle, or a shock if you are unlucky.

what is this and why is it melted

A gas heater, the kettle got leaky so the flames melted the plastic. Luckly it did shutdown on its own or it might have burned down the roof.

Someone plugged in L2 instead of N? It would make the most sense, considering that in that case it should result in 208V, however I've been told that most american households are only 1-phase so I'm not sure.

At my previous apartment.

>gas heater
>made out of plastic
What the fuck.

>staring test leads at you

Plastic is for exhaust and/or air only, gas itself goes like previously shown through metal pipes.

It's just strange that there are plastic components where it can obviously become very hot
The older gas heaters I have been using all have only metal parts (but also are open and don't have their own air supply)
The exhaust pipe can't be made out of plastic as it becomes really hot

Electrical resistance of the nut that the electricity is flowing through is causing the nut to heat up so much it glows red. It's the same principle as an old tungsten filament bulb, though giving off a less intense red light as it doesn't get as got as a hot as the tungsten. Also there's no form of insulation to protect you from that high current death nipple.

OS X is awesome for testing.
Not kidding.

You can GUI test easily with it, like Cocoa's framework is much much more easier than Windows's. It's also more powerful.

Chinks are now selling similar showerheads/faucets around Europe.

They fucking suc.