14 year old Boy from India made a Anti-Landmine Drone which can detect and defuse has signed a 50 million rupees deal

>14 year old Boy from India made a Anti-Landmine Drone which can detect and defuse has signed a 50 million rupees deal
ndtv.com/india-news/14-year-old-gujarat-boy-signs-5-crore-deal-for-production-of-his-anti-landmine-drone-1648650

How many times did you fapped today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
youtube.com/watch?v=Fteu-Vj_uXk
youtu.be/Vr2yestkgKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder who is the adult guy near him.

what a smart boy, india must be evolving.

maybe in 50 years they will finally poo in loo

They should just use indians.

How do you say Ahmed in Hindu?

>should have made a toilet

Musulman

You don't want to see how the world economy will be in 2030, let alone 2060-70.

>How many times did you fapped today
only once, im trying a nofap january

>a Anti-Landmine Drone
What the drone do?
poo.Init()?

Also, seeing this is from India, it's probably a scam, just like their $5 phones or some shit like that.

Instead of solving their hunger crisis or poo problem let's just have pajeet build war machines.

I agree with this post about hunger and toilets being an issue, but I'm happy to see another country arming itself in defense strategies. Those countries have so much terrorism and less monitoring.

I would opt that there needs to be more surveillence and police force, instead of drones, with that 50m, but it is up to them.

Cool now he'll be able to fund more toilets in his village

jokes aside, how the fuck would you even "defuse" a landmine

>india needs to stop their technology and defense funding and focus only on overproduction of food and toilet

> Pajeet, explain please what does this drone do?
> it, it can detect p-poo, NO I-I mean land mine
> damn it pajeet, you ruin everything

It kinda looks like clock-bomb-boy, kek.

One's from America and other's from India.

A fraud vs genuine.

A muslim vs hindu/sikh

it looks like a standard quadcopter, what exactly did he do to it that makes it able to detect and defuse landmines, land over and over until it blows up?

>Explaining the concept, Harshwardhan said that once the mine was detected by the drone through an infrared sensor, a 50 gram detonator will complete the task of defusing it.

It's like a tiny bomber drone. Cute, I kind of want to see whole swarms of these just drop tiny bombs on something.

>50 million rupees deal
so like what? 300 US$? lmao

>A muslim vs hindu
What's the difference?

It dosent land, it hovers and drops a weight on the mine. Basicly its just a quadcopter with a weight that can released remotely.

It works, but its nothing amazing or high tech, and the only reason the media is making a big deal out of this is because he is a shitskin.

Nah dude, you're just jealous, it's an Anti-Landmine Device.

Abrahamic religion(Christian/Jews/Muslim) vs Dharmic religion(Jains/Buddhists/Hindus/Skih).

>how the fuck would you even "defuse" a landmine
The only way a drone can: by triggering it
Boom
No more landmine

>I first created a land mine detecting robot but realised that since the weight is heavy it would trigger a blast and damage it so I thought of creating a drone which will be at a safe distance while detecting the mines

No, I meant skin color. Check the pics, they literally look like brothers.

Of course the explosive doesn't "defuse" the mine but blowing them up is usually preferable.

Dravidian/Aryan mix (Hindu)

vs

African/Aryan mix (Muslim)

Well they shouldn't be describing what the drone does as "defusing" the mine, its just setting it off.

Its just as silly as that sandnigger who "built" a clock and brought it to school. When all he did was gut a clock and stick the innards in another case.

The other kid modified a drone and added infared sensor. Then added a payload of 50g which would set the mine off.

It would be much cheaper than current army method, so this is a cost-effective innovation.

population doesn't grow like that

see: youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

>14 year old indian boy creates something signifigant

>meanwhile, Sup Forums laughs at boy making jokes and masturbating to cartoon childeren

never change, guys

so it's the aryan part that makes the shitskins shitskinned?

Is this really that easy to make

Remember that muslim kid who took a clock out of its casing and put it in another case, and everyone praised him as the next Steve Jobs?

He looks like the poo version of clock boy.

Muslims want to oppress women and kill infidels.
Hindu and Sikh is live and let live

>50 MILLION rupees

Not even 1 million usd lol

3DPD deserve no empathy, but muslims are still keeping scientific and technological progress back so fuck them.

what did he create, faggot? he put together a standard quadcopter from parts he bought on aliexpress, slapped on a infrared camera, and a 50g weight that will probably not hit the target in any decent wind because it's too light and will drift off course. quadcopters are the entry level RC aircraft because they have such an extensive community and aftermarket support, not to mention they are easy to use and build.

if he put together a fixed wing plane that would identify the mine then calculate the trajectory of the weight and release it so it hits the mine that would be impressive. instead he put together something where he fastened a few screws then you fly around until the infrared camera spots something and you hover over the target and release a weight.

it's a clickbait article like the nigger that built his computer at 11 years of age.

>50mn rupee's is only about $70k
jesus christ india

Your conversion is screwed up

3rd post best post

Why do you hate Indian innovation so much?

you could also drop relatively heavy objects,like coconuts, on the enemy
imagine the possibilities

everyone hating on his innovation because it doesn't "defuse" the mine.
Land mines are notoriously hard to defuse safely and a controlled remote detonation is pretty good to get rid of it.

what is particularly innovative that no one is getting is how his drone is able to detect and target lland mines from 40ft in the air. now thats impressive

>Afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=Fteu-Vj_uXk

Hell, whos to say its even a land mine and not some coiled up shit thats still warm!?
50g weight right into shit, literally.

Fake
This is what the 14 year old fuck supposedly said
>"I started making drones on my own and set up an interface with a base station but realised I need to do more. So I fixed payloads that detect landmines. I have several other plans that I want to execute once the patent for this drone is registered."
"an interface with a base station" that's what the fuck said, if that means anything.
Okay now let's look at this logically, what they're asking us to believe is that a 14 year old, 10th grader learned all complex physics about making a quadcopter fly, stabilizing it, and making it move around, then actually creating 3 """""prototypes""""" making it that involves programming a ARM based microcontroller to do everything, AND a fucking device to detect landmines (whose working has been conveniently left out).

I work with embedded electronics brothers, this shite is way too hard for a 14 year old, even excluding the physics needed (the hardest part), even if we just consider the programming needed (which requires you to understand physics actually, no way it'll work without)

In case you're wondering why I'm so mad, it's because when I was 15, I made lots of shit they could have easily created much more sensational news of worded right, but guess what technology wasn't what normal people were into, so too bad I couldn't have my sensation

>I work with embedded electronics brothers, this shite is way too hard for a 14 year old
Some people are just smarter.

No 14 year old would willingly study aerodynamics, much less master it enough to create a quadcopter

I liked the video by the swede with the banana cannon better.

>Muslims want to oppress women
pretty sure india has the biggest rape rate, i literally just watches a video of woman getting beaten up by a crowd of men for reported that she was raped.

>youtu.be/Vr2yestkgKI
Interview with the brat. I can speak poo, I'll just leave the good bits for you guys to enjoy
>"I made my own microcontroller and algorithms"
>"I made my own oscillation wave generator which will work in 6 frequencies and 'put' 6 oscillation waves continuously on the ground. When the waves will hit the mine, they will get transmitted and detected"
>"Our thing is 98% accurate while the 'mine detectors' are 92% accurate. Our way it's also less time consuming"

>Harshwardhan said that once the mine was detected by the drone through an infrared sensor
what?

>It would be much cheaper than current army method
Telling the gook kids that there was chewing gum hidden in that recently ploughed field always worked for my uncle in 'nam, and that was free

How did Hindi not die as a language under British occupation?

>"Our thing is 17 times faster and 22 times cheaper as compared to the traditional versions"
>"We are going to employ 150 additional people and set up a manufacturing plant here in Gujarat (Indian state)"

I'll be impressed when it clears a mine field under combat conditions to an extent that you can move people through it, until then it's just a fancy way of lobbing a rock in front of you and hoping it lands on a mine

The kid probably just brought a build-it-yourself kit and attached some off the shelf sensors to it. Not impressive technically but if it actually does the job then who cares..

Except in India, rape is illegal. It has lots of rapists, but as a culture as a whole, they look down on rape.
Also those Muslim countries don't report rape because they believe women are a man's property.

This kid is a goldmine
>"our first... FINAL prototype is made up of carbon fibre and the parts are imported, the cost was 3,20,000 Inr but if we increase the features and produce it here in India the price might go up"
>"We have filed 6 INTERNATIONAL PATENTS... They haven't been approved yet"

The same can also be said about muslims, why hate on one culture just to make your own look better when it has flaws as well?

>they look down on rape.
And yet they won't stop doing it, what a proud and noble people.

kek

What the fuck
Are the journalists literally retarded? Did NOBODY bother to fact check this?

How the fuck can a 14 year old from a poor as shit country make his own microcontroller?

>"the drone has an RGB infrared sensor, a 21 megapixel camera with a mechanical shutter to take high resolution photos"

A lot of ass-pulling in the video.

>This will happen
>People will do this

The next step should be building the first loo to poo in.

Yeah. 70% of the men in India are rapist

>implying this is not a scam from their government

I seriously doubt it can defuse them. Not even bomb squads diffuse mines. They detonate them in a controlled environment.

no, it's the degree of melanin expression you dolt

God tier taste user.