MFW using Windows 7

>MFW using Windows 7
>Updates to let me choose which to install
>Comfy MS Office 2013
>Lightweight MSE
>All my games run great

Why use any other distro than Windows 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0584/90/1484454973155.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you are just going to be another libturded no spunk individual if you keep having everything handed to you.

>windows 7
ew (。>﹏

>>Updates to let me choose which to install
yeah, its not like all new updates are botnet shit, glad we can decide which ones :^)
>>Comfy MS Office 2013
>botnet
>>Lightweight MSE
Unnecessary.
>>All my games run great
No DX12 but I agree with this though.

>Using MS office

> le botnet meme
Privacy is a joke. If you're connected to the internet, something, somewhere is collecting some form of data on you. Only way to avoid it is to go full wildman hermit and go innawoods.

>ms office
>vidya
>distro

Would win 7 run in a kabylake?

>All my games run great
into the trash you go manchild.

>Lightweight MSE
It's lightweight because it doesn't detect malware

sure, but at least Win 7 dont push fucking ads in the system itself. Also almost all major Windows 10 updates will bork something.

because win8.1 with classic start is win7 on steroids

Don't post best Nisekoi while talking about windows.

troll post but maybe others will be interested

from wikipedia:
>Windows 10 Enterprise Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) is similar to Windows 10 Enterprise but does not include Cortana, Windows Store, the Edge browser, Photo Viewer and the UWP version of Calculator (replaced by classic version), and will not receive any feature updates, gives companies more control over the update process.

you can get it freely from microsoft for "evaluation." you never actually have to activate it, so you can continue using it past the 90 days or w/e

>best

>Shitoge
Not even once.

You don't need a kabylake.

Cute nails

I'm in the same boat as OP (except Office 2010 instead) and it's the best thing of the PC world.

>le xd vidya games aren't related to tech, go to meme
how bout you return to where you belong?

no, and Kaby Lake is just Skylake w/ slightly more performance out of the box. Just go w/ Skylake if you want to use Win7 and get pretty much identical performance as Kaby.

same

Yes. I got it installed on a couple of laptops with KabyLake CPUs. Works perfectly, even better than the bloatware that is W10 which they came with.

More made up faggotry pls

using a lonix shitro to rice and watch anime is worse than gaming, manchild

I tried going back to 7 lately but Battlefield 1 ran like total ass on it

>tfw stuck in 10 because bf1 and friends

Thanks Rajeesh but I'm still not interested. No Rupees for you.
I can tell you are tech illiterate retard solely because of the fact that you use AV. And shit one to top it off. Congratulations on using your Microsoft your data for no benefit what so ever.

>Updates you can choose to install
Funny. With windows you rely on security updates, and every security update since two years ago includes cuckware to get you to windows 10.

post desktop

>le pajeet meme xDD
>too dumb to understand why it's a bad idea not to use AV
Checks out.

How will your "common sense" save you when your favorite website gets hijacked and delivers malware? "It never will" is not an argument. And "muh linux is immune to malware" is not an argument, either (and false).

Win10 Master Race reporting in.

My Kay-Bee Lake doesn't 100% work on it...

How did you get Neon? I don't have it in my updates.

o-ok

I'd gladly use anything, other than what comfy/lightweight/animeposting/worst girl memer dumbasses use just so I won't get grouped with them.

#Team_Chitoge reporting in.

McFuckingKillYourself

no bully

I like how you believe MSE will magically protect you from every infection out there, even though it's garbage tier AV software with shitty detection rates. Enjoy your placebo effect I guess. Microsoft is probably enjoying all the data you send them too.

Because I am using Vista.

y doe

Server 2008 SP2 ends support the same date as 2008 R2 SP1 after an extension of support by Microsoft.

but why would you use it?

Well why not

Mind sharing your wallpaper?
It looks pretty DESU

>1366x768
>master race

>brazilian
please leave. we don't need anymore trash like you

?

>Not disabling updates

Dude lmao

Jeez

n-nani

What a sad little weaboo you are

Image source desu

no bully
its lewd (。>﹏

Tell me the words to look up reverse image search is doing nothing and I must know senpai

>reverse image search is doing nothing
use iqdb

Don't be a retard. OP said:
>Updates to let me choose which to install
That means that automatically updates are disabled, he manually checks for them and picks what he likes. This is the way to go.

It turns up nothing desu, both the original screenshot and a more selective snippet.

are u sure u can handle it?

I can't believe I would have to install a fucking retailer store cash register version of windows 10 just to get the same functionality and control over the OS as generic Windows 7 pro does

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0584/90/1484454973155.png

Office is trash.

You can't even change the theme

I can handle it desu
s-so lewd

i warned u (。>﹏

>#Team_Chitoge reporting in.
My nigga

The only mistake is not using based Office 2010.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

n-nani

bump