HAHA LOOK, LOOK THE BOTNET IS REAL HE COVERS HIS WEBCAM PROVING THAT THE NSA IS OUT TO GET ALL OF US!!!!

>HAHA LOOK, LOOK THE BOTNET IS REAL HE COVERS HIS WEBCAM PROVING THAT THE NSA IS OUT TO GET ALL OF US!!!!
This is like saying you need 24/7 life guards because Obama needs it

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/08/government-knocking-doors-because-google-searches/312599/
youtu.be/wjEEM1XCfTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rather safe than sorry.

Nice try, NSA.

that's a valid position, if it doesn't interfere with your life.
The gubberment wants to gas me because look at zuck is not

monthly reminder that this actually happened

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/08/government-knocking-doors-because-google-searches/312599/

>[the police] recieved a tip from a Bay Shore based computer company
>nobody in the government was actually looking at any of their google searches
1984tards literally can't even comprehend a basic news article

And you can't even comprehend shitload of Snowden leaks and leaks before him.
Ignorance is bliss.

I didn't even read the article, I just posted the first google result of something that used to get discussed here a lot back in the time

And no, it's nothing like they claim in that "article", when it first happened the government started claiming that such surveillance was "for the greater good" and that they will keep monitoring google searches, and then the whole whistleblowing shit happened, causing them to stop saying it openly. They probably blackmailed the company into lying that somehow another employee wasted hours going through all the google searches of the former one, and that he would bother filling a report to the police for a single search of pressure cookers (lmao?).

Also, what is Prism

By this point, I can say that I'm almost convinced that NSA is pushing this misinformation. And of all people, Americans are the ones being willfully ignorant to the facts.

No m8, you can't read a basic article, that's all I said.

>I just blindly accepted the first thing I found that agreed with me
>I'm awoke guys!

>not posting the original photo

And here's Bill Maher claiming that he knows better what the NSA does and what they're capable of than the man who has worked for the NSA:
youtu.be/wjEEM1XCfTk

how would taping the microphone stop it from recording? might be a little muffled but it would still work

>I just blindly accepted the first thing I found that agreed with me
I'd argue that a person working for the NSA is the best possible source you could possibly have. Stallman suspected that the NSA, Microsoft, etc. were engaged in unethical practices, but he didn't have proof until Snowden did what he did. Your argument would only make sense if Snowden leaks didn't happen. You know this, but you're trying to push an agenda.

>literally no difference

>not deactivating in BIOS

>What others do or believe makes me have an autistic meltdown on a Cambodian basketweaving sharing forum

user, look at the top of the cutout he's holding up.

>I didn't even read the article
We were talking about the article retard.
Also the fact that you posted it without even reading makes it very hard to take anything else you say seriously, given your standards of "research"

Nice try zuckershill, the pictures are definitely identical

protip: it's not the NSA he fears

Russians can blackmail him like Trump

>Russians blackmailed trump

>high-profile person
Exactly the point I was making retard